Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: aati1429

I am dead sure this rupali is the one which led to breakup. old fling from past. Nivedita is out for revenge, because she considers him and Ragini responsible for rupali's death. Suhani is probably rupali's daughter, which Neil wanted to adopt, somekind of deathbed promise or so.

Ragini was fab today. Best scene was Neil watching ragini when leaving her house, oh god man he wanted to tell her something😊 or anything. but he really didnt want to leave then.

Pam is such a drama queen. In short the okay episode. want more of Neil and Ragini.

I liked the way he said  I said sorry and the song connected with him and rupali? 

I am hating all this bringing new characters everyday. solve old mysteries first. 

I am so agree with you, nevidita is here to take a revenge. 
My most favorite part from today's episode was when Neil looked at Ragini before left her apartment. We need more their moments yaar. He seriously love her so much. Please god save them lolz...
I loved the pre cap, when he told Pam "farakh padhta hai"...
Anyways today's episode was good, even i felt for Pam, she wants her brother to move on in life, she can't see him in pain, but somewhere i think she was the responsible for their break up...

MB
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if pam wasnt behind neil-ragini's divorce then today  i understood her feelings and why she is protective over him. she has seen neil living but not really living for 15 years. can we please move on from nivideta for the rest of the week. im getting tired of seeing her fake smile. i dont mind even seeing neil taunting aman. aman is too cute and innocent. they are fun together and add on ragini too and more suhani agam please. its sad that nishi-aarav doesnt appreciate their mother when there are 2 kids who will do anything to get back their mom. suhani-agam loves their dad also. they didnt forget about him once they found out about their mom
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aati1429

I am dead sure this rupali is the one which led to breakup. old fling from past. Nivedita is out for revenge, because she considers him and Ragini responsible for rupali's death. Suhani is probably rupali's daughter, which Neil wanted to adopt, somekind of deathbed promise or so.

Ragini was fab today. Best scene was Neil watching ragini when leaving her house, oh god man he wanted to tell her something😊 or anything. but he really didnt want to leave then.

Pam is such a drama queen. In short the okay episode. want more of Neil and Ragini.

I liked the way he said  I said sorry and the song connected with him and rupali? 

I am hating all this bringing new characters everyday. solve old mysteries first. 

Agree. He so didn't want to leave then.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now that we all have kinda solved a lot of angles, can EK and Team please show more Neil and Ragini scenes pl?