India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Shri Ram Sharanam

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
if yesterday was about saviours, today was devoted to Rama the protector. 
In Poland we had the Shivnand pulls the rabit out of the hat, or rather the chip out of his thigh and save himself, so easy peasy! 

And just as easy, pandey ji saves his saala from Swami Ji

We had a parallel to Ramayana story being played both in Benaras and in Poland 

Rudra in his Rama avatar, wins over all the ayodhya wasis,  his pita, Udiya baba, just like Dushratha can't contain his joy, at his son's rajyabhishek to be. 

But, just like Rama, will our rudra too, loose his father, and get vanvasa instead of rajya- of course in Rudra's case, the rajya is simply the chance to play ram at ramleela and do his ma and baba proud. 

In Poland of course, we have the Ram, the Sita and the Ravana, so what if Sita is married to the Ravana and Ram looks all set to kidnap her to rescue her! But the parallel is very much there! 

An interesting episode, the scene where Rudra recited the Doha gave me goose pimples and today all the focus on  Udiya baba was ominous. 

Overall, a good watch, lots of tension build up for the ramleela! 

Logic  in the chip in thigh scene - tum log BHI apne kaan mein tel daal lo, itna logic dhoondhane ki zaroorat nahi hai,... 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreeCalliopefariaabrarappukrish-sudha-romancefanjyo_loveurlifemnx12Sadia_JenAmGul.S_EfKusum04Sugar_Cinnamon..FuggyMehra..ghalibmirzaArijit007sjj23sashashyamNikki_Titli

Sadia_JenAm IF-Dazzler
Sadia_JenAm
Sadia_JenAm

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Ur last line hahahaha...
Yeah banaras scenes wre really good.
In poland that child shocked me by that line to kill his father...how much does a child of that age go through that he ends up saying such?
Looking frwrd to ramleela...gonna b an emotional ride...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cornia_JenAm

Ur last line hahahaha...
Yeah banaras scenes wre really good.
In poland that child shocked me by that line to kill his father...how much does a child of that age go through that he ends up saying such?
Looking frwrd to ramleela...gonna b an emotional ride...

Really. That line from kooba - so simply said, words that are so intense, really, how much that child must have suffered to see his mother being abused, that he asks a virtual stranger to kill his dad. 

Till Friday we are in for an emotional roller coaster, as tomorrow and day after also, we will see the darkening clouds of danger!  

Sadia_JenAm

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i liked today's episode, but i dread to see udiya baba's fate.

Sadia_JenAm

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arijit007

i liked today's episode, but i dread to see udiya baba's fate.

I agree, I hope nothing happens to him

Sadia_JenAm

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
like the episode feel bad for rudra very soon he will lose his father again,  i also think shivanad might rescue the lady from her husband but i doubt whether he can get back to india because he dont have passport.Confused he was got illegally to poland by those international goons but if he has to go back then need passport. he think he might stay there in their house Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sjj23Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flamenco

like the episode feel bad for rudra very soon he will lose his father again,  i also think shivanad might rescue the lady from her husband but i doubt whether he can get back to india because he dont have passport.Confused he was got illegally to poland by those international goons but if he has to go back then need passport. he think he might stay there in their house Confused

I also think that Shivanand may stay in Poland till Mahakumbh and only then all action will shift to India.

I hope nothing happens to Udiya baba
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Calliope

You have a very unique insight and a fantastic perspective. :=) Hadn't seen the events in this way.

Thanks, even your posts are very insightful and show great analysis.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index