Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: beautiful1

Neil didn't look impressed with her!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Not for one second that it look he want to be with nivedita.
Jais1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4856

So many loose ends needs to be solved and they keep adding new villains...😑
One thing I am glad about is... Neil was/is not impressed by this snake Nivedita..!😑

yaa it was a relief for us that he was not intrested in her.
Jais1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

isn't Nivedita Dimpy's sister??

Nope she is rupali sister, neil past and rupali has dead.
Jais1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

the first thought came into my mind was...how man womens does neil has in his life...his past...roopali...nivedita...ragini...how many more are in the list...

the way ragini's mom address nivedita as "uski behen"...i am sure both sisters has some connection with ragini's past...

i have a gut feeling that roopali must be suhani's birth mother...since roopali is neil's ex-gf...ragini must have MU their relationship...during the period of her death...roopali must have ask neil to take care of suhani...and neil's agrees...but ragini must have refused it thinking that suhani is a result of neil's illicit affair with roopali...thus it leads to divorce and division of kids...and pam adds more fuel in fire...

i feel scared for suhani...if she lands in India and gets to know this secret...she will be shattered and broken...

i wonder why pam is not telling nive abt suhani...if suhani indeed roopali's daughter...as her real aunt...nive has rights on her...and know abt her

roopali is neil's ex-gf...they fall in love and might have break-up...than no news abt roopali...she came back after neil's got married to ragini...might have some health issues...financial issues...and neil might tried to help her...and ragini MU since she gets to know roopali being ex-gf of neil...nive might have hots for neil...roopali dies...nive holds ragini as responsible...

yes nive is obsessed with neil...but she came to revenge ragini...as she holds her responsible for her elder sister's death

If suhani is rupali daughter then she should be elder than ranbir which she is not looking like because she came to life of neil before ragini-neil marriage and if she come again neil life after neil married to ragini then ita a big problem.
halima_zaka thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4856

Nivedita and Pam are really bad news..! 😑😑
I am not liking this combination..🀒🀒
how many more villains  are there going to be..enough Pam was enough😑😑
I wonder if they will show Rupali in flashbacks..not looking forward to that...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I would rather have Neil and Ragini's flashbacks..😊😊

ryt
Jais1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

just watching today's episode. I also thought nivedita was dimpey's younger sister but that is not the case.

Nivedita kept reminding neil about rupali. who is rupali?? from all your posts seems she might be nivedita's sister.
what is the purpose of keep on reminding neil about rupali?? revenge or make neil go on a guilt trip???

I think revenge. May be she hold responsible her sister death both neil and ragini and thats why she want revenge from both.
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
too much of this vampgiri has reduced #neeras scenes m not liking it
Jais1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

too much of this vampgiri has reduced #neeras scenes m not liking it

Yaa true yesterday whole episode was dedicated to nivedita.
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---jais---

Yaa true yesterday whole episode was dedicated to nivedita.

It was one of the worst episodes till date!🀒 I hate this nivedita, i hope she leaves soon.