Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Nivedita??? - Page 2

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pippa

Let me get this..Nivedita is Rupali's younger sister. Rupali used to have a relationship with Neil. During that period and apparently thereafter, Nivedita's had the hots for Neil. Now that her sis is dead and Neil is free, she wants him in her life. Sounds very desperate.

And, all this lady talks about is herself.

She's thirsty for Neil's attention. I HATE HER EVEN MORE FROM TODAYS EPISODE! why was she given SO much screen time???😕🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ---jais---

i also think so that nivedita holds ragini responsible for her death and she was so desperate to be with neil. She was fully trying to impress him.

Neil didn't look impressed with her!!😆😆
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ---jais---

Oh, no i will never want taht they will show rupali and neil any scene. It will be horrible to watch. I only want neil and ragini lovely scene.

So many loose ends needs to be solved and they keep adding new villains...😡
One thing I am glad about is... Neil was/is not impressed by this snake Nivedita..!😡
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
isn't Nivedita Dimpy's sister??
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the first thought came into my mind was...how man womens does neil has in his life...his past...roopali...nivedita...ragini...how many more are in the list...
the way ragini's mom address nivedita as "uski behen"...i am sure both sisters has some connection with ragini's past...

i have a gut feeling that roopali must be suhani's birth mother...since roopali is neil's ex-gf...ragini must have MU their relationship...during the period of her death...roopali must have ask neil to take care of suhani...and neil's agrees...but ragini must have refused it thinking that suhani is a result of neil's illicit affair with roopali...thus it leads to divorce and division of kids...and pam adds more fuel in fire...

i feel scared for suhani...if she lands in India and gets to know this secret...she will be shattered and broken...

i wonder why pam is not telling nive abt suhani...if suhani indeed roopali's daughter...as her real aunt...nive has rights on her...and know abt her

roopali is neil's ex-gf...they fall in love and might have break-up...than no news abt roopali...she came back after neil's got married to ragini...might have some health issues...financial issues...and neil might tried to help her...and ragini MU since she gets to know roopali being ex-gf of neil...nive might have hots for neil...roopali dies...nive holds ragini as responsible...

yes nive is obsessed with neil...but she came to revenge ragini...as she holds her responsible for her elder sister's death
Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

isn't Nivedita Dimpy's sister??

nopes...she is roopali's sister who has passed away...and roopali is neil's ex-gf before he falls in love with ragini and married her
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

nopes...she is roopali's sister who has passed away...and roopali is neil's ex-gf before he falls in love with ragini and married her

thank you 😊
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
just watching today's episode.  I also thought nivedita was dimpey's younger sister but that is not the case.
Nivedita kept reminding neil about rupali.   who is rupali??  from all your posts seems she might be nivedita's sister.
what is the purpose of keep on reminding neil about rupali?? revenge or make neil go on a guilt trip???
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
another thing which comes to mind is:
after the divorce with ragini, Neil had an affair with rupali and their relation bore the fruit Suhani???
So is Suhani rupali and neil's daughter???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hence ragini not aware of suhani.  the mystery is being dragged about suhani.  once again in today's episode, suhani asked agham if he gave her present to mum??  agham said no.  Typical of ekta's CVs. 
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 9 years ago
sman thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

I think Roopali was just friend for Neil but she wanted more,,typical Kekta style