Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

I know Nobody will reply but still........ (Page 4)

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paro_rudra

omg dear.. dnt say lyk thtHug
i like ur posts and stalk them evenLOL

btw i m sreeja
hi sreeja
I m kritika... nice to hear that u like n stalk my posts

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Yes...u read it right...Only some ppl reply or sometimes no one replies but still wanted to make a post here...i think we need friends here...which i dint made in KYY forum i guess...

Anyways...i stopped making posts   ...n...i ll take a break for some days from IF now...may b i ll not b able to c KYY also...

I came here to tell that KYY actually made my day today ...so cudn't stop myself from making this post...

I was so angry from 2 3 days...and today i was totally and badly upset from morning for personal reason...But after watching KYY dont know y but it changed my mood...n i was back to normal...I found that i got attached to KYY n its characters very much that i forgot my personal worries seeing a fiction...

Dont know Y but felt like sharing this beautiful feeling here with u ppl...even after knowing that no one will reply

Anyways bye for now...I hope my love for KYY brings me back here.  It will bring you back..wait and watch

crystalfairy95 Senior Member
crystalfairy95
crystalfairy95

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Hello there dearie...
Don't be so glum ...if been away from IF last week 'cause my classes have started and the network there in my hostel is hell slow. Now that I'm home for christmas holidays. here i'm back to IF.So the least i managed was to read the written updates. don't mind abt the comments it doesn't matter and yes u can make gud friends here don't worry abt that. 
So I'm Lia..A Mananian...Friends?
Pls don't mind if i don't reply any time soon. But I'll definitely read ur reply. Big smile

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sue101

thanq guys I dint expect these many replies... which made me to cum back to IF...
i was missing u yesterdayHug
y sue what happened... did I miss anything
we missed u Smile
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoiz

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes...u read it right...Only some ppl reply or sometimes no one replies but still wanted to make a post here...i think we need friends here...which i dint made in KYY forum i guess...

Anyways...i stopped making posts ...n...i ll take a break for some days from IF now...may b i ll not b able to c KYY also...

I came here to tell that KYY actually made my day today ...so cudn't stop myself from making this post...

I was so angry from 2 3 days...and today i was totally and badly upset from morning for personal reason...<font color="#FF0000">But after watching KYY dont know y but it changed my mood...n i was back to normal...I found that i got attached to KYY n its characters very much that i forgot my personal worries seeing a fiction...</font>

Dont know Y but felt like sharing this beautiful feeling here with u ppl...even after knowing that no one will reply

Anyways bye for now...I hope my love for KYY brings me back here. <font color="#0000ff">It will bring you back..wait and watch</font></font>

i m already back
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:28am | IP Logged

thanq guys I dint expect these many replies... which made me to cum back to IF...
i was missing u yesterdayHug
y sue what happened... did I miss anything
we missed uSmile
nice to hear that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue101

deepalokii Newbie
deepalokii
deepalokii

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Yar i always read your posy buzz i am not great in replies but always love and read ur posts yar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepalokii

Yar i always read your posy buzz i am not great in replies but always love and read ur posts yar
thanks dear...n i m back now...n happy to b back

Go to top