-SONALI as a CAPTAIN got NOTHING- - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Ha ha.. Well deserved sonali!

No, only karishma is made sanchalak so they can all yell at her call her unfair.. And then salman has masala for his WKW so he doesnt have to frill his favs!
Who was best captain leave best who was even better captain?  Diandra,Dimpy,Karishma or Upen? ðŸ˜†  Only Ali was best captain...
Originally posted by melodrama

she nominated makeup queen ðŸ˜†
aur kya chahiye use ðŸ˜‰

voh power bhi agar BB nahi dete toh kuch farak nahi pardhta as Tanna already had 2 votes from Gautam n Punz , so Sonali even aa normal HM wud have voted for her anyways which wud ve made 3 votes for Tanna toh BB ka yeh captain nomination power bhi waste hee tha in a way 😆😆
Originally posted by kavya18

Ya she got nothing but im happy for her that she finally got the chance to be the captain
As far as immunity is concerned i don't think she was concerned at all instead she was so cheerful when she became captain n i don't think that sonali will be a bad captain who will score 0 out of 10 atleast she's not partial n rude like karishma!

I loved her enthusiasm to become captain even when she knew she won't get immunity...she gave HMs dand to dance as they're there to "entertain".. 
Originally posted by kavya18

Ya she got nothing but im happy for her that she finally got the chance to be the captain
As far as immunity is concerned i don't think she was concerned at all instead she was so cheerful when she became captain n i don't think that sonali will be a bad captain who will score 0 out of 10 atleast she's not partial n rude like karishma!

Captain Sonali comes to bedroom to punish Tanna for sleep but then what we see next is Sonali herself sleeps 🤣 abh aise hee continue huaa toh 0 out of 10 toh milta na 😆 
Originally posted by --RockStar--

Tanna ko nominate to kia ,tanna so rahi ti dekane ayi to pir bo bi so gayi rule bi break kia kiya mast captain hai 🤣

first Captain ever to break rules without any parva whatsoever 🤣
Originally posted by lovelygirly

Awesome post ash!!! Kya analysis kiya hai 😛
Basically she is naam ka captain 😆

Thanks LG 😃
Naam ka and rule thodne waali Captain 😆
Originally posted by .Amrita.

Agar woh kaam nahi karti toh uske hiseka kaam koun karta hai

point to be noted ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  kaam khud pareshaan hoke ho jaata tha 😆
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Who was best captain leave best who was even better captain?  Diandra,Dimpy,Karishma or Upen? ðŸ˜†  Only Ali was best captain...

just becoz Salman said Diandra was worst captain then it isn't true...Everybody as a Captain did good job but to become one captain in BB house is like a curse no matter how good one does u r bound to be criticized 😆
Originally posted by ashdgr8

point to be noted ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  kaam khud pareshaan hoke ho jaata tha 😆
haan rite ðŸ¤£