India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Babaji Ka Thullu >_< (Page 3)

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
They edited out finally! I didn't watch spoiler video(my badluck due to mobile),bt i was very excited abt veeba due to all comments here. Pura chittar kar diya aaj! M seriously feeling bad for Vishal n Digangana especially the girl. Its very difficult for any girl to become comfortable for enacting 'such' scenes. Kamino ne kaichi chala di uspar bhi. What on earth they r taking granted this duo. Sari mehnat,sari acting,thand me shoot,(how cold it is outside we all knw,m still shivering)sare blame,sari takleefe ye uthaye, aur badle me kya mile! Ab ye mat bolna ki digs parents interfered betn this! Luckily,i was alone today. Such a b*******t!!! Why vishana didn't object yaar! Hattt!r they mad kya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Guys dont bash the cvs for this, what the hell are they supposed to do? they wrote such HOT romantic scene and they shot for it too and then they leaked the video,why wud they leak out a video? i am sure starplus must have had some censor issues, even without kissing that scene was very very HOT and intimate and that too its a pre-marriage sequence hence they probably had to edit it out and that is y they leaked the actual footage uncensored that too in high quality! we shud atleast appreciate them for writing such a scene,shooting it perfectly,editing it perfectly and then leaking it so that we can atleast watch it! so THANK YOU so much cvs Approve Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaBarswowmoon

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabawoon

Guys dont bash the cvs for this, what the hell are they supposed to do? they wrote such HOT romantic scene and they shot for it too and then they leaked the video,why wud they leak out a video? i am sure starplus must have had some censor issues, even without kissing that scene was very very HOT and intimate and that too its a pre-marriage sequence hence they probably had to edit it out and that is y they leaked the actual footage uncensored that too in high quality! we shud atleast appreciate them for writing such a scene,shooting it perfectly,editing it perfectly and then leaking it so that we can atleast watch it! so THANK YOU so much cvs Approve Hug
and what was wrong with the forehead kiss -_- was that too hot as wellSilly they just didn't want to dedicate an episode to veeba and had to show rajveer's how to kill and blame othersPinch, and u watch yhm dnt u it has way hotter scenes daily, and eht was such a bold show but all rules apply to veera which comes late at nightClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarszainabawoonMaaneetDeewangi

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Actually I watch English shows, so I usually see sex scenes every other episodes and kissng scenes like eve episode in literally every show LOL. However I understand that StarPlus or the editors are too childish to handle such scenes and too scared to put them on the show, but I am still angry.  LOL

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonmusk

They edited out finally! I didn't watch spoiler video(my badluck due to mobile),bt i was very excited abt veeba due to all comments here. Pura chittar kar diya aaj! M seriously feeling bad for Vishal n Digangana especially the girl. Its very difficult for any girl to become comfortable for enacting 'such' scenes. Kamino ne kaichi chala di uspar bhi. What on earth they r taking granted this duo. Sari mehnat,sari acting,thand me shoot,(how cold it is outside we all knw,m still shivering)sare blame,sari takleefe ye uthaye, aur badle me kya mile! Ab ye mat bolna ki digs parents interfered betn this! Luckily,i was alone today. Such a b*******t!!! Why vishana didn't object yaar! Hattt!r they mad kya!
shoot sardi me nhi thi mumbai is still very hot they had to fake the shiveringLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabawoonMaaneetDeewangi

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I know it means something like "we got nothing" but why Babu ji ka thullu? Who is Babu ji an what is a thullu?

MaaneetDeewangi

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

Actually I watch English shows, so I usually see sex scenes every other episodes and kissng scenes like eve episode in literally every show LOL. However I understand that StarPlus or the editors are too childish to handle such scenes and too scared to put them on the show, but I am still angry.  LOL
IKR there i have to close my eyes or forward and here i keep begging butOuch

sonmusk

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

I know it means something like "we got nothing" but why Babu ji ka thullu? Who is Babu ji an what is a thullu?

ROFL

Don't you watch Comedy Nights With Kapil? LOL

zainabawoon

Go to top