Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Babaji Ka Thullu >_< (Page 2)

vinu24 IF-Dazzler
vinu24
vinu24

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wowmoon

Nahi dikhani to kyu shoot kiya Angry
Poor Vishana...har scene mushkil se karta hai. actors..Romance is not exception 

Sitaras Stern Smile  kehte hai rishta waho soch naya Stern Smile

I totally agree with you..Its so difficult for actors to do such intense scenes...
Itne effort ke baad viewers ko bhi itna disappointmentAngry Channel and editors of Veera should not do like thisAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanviwowmoonMaaneetDeewangi

pri_tanvi IF-Dazzler
pri_tanvi
pri_tanvi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
SP and Mash Censored
Poor Vishana Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskMaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_love_arshi

what the hell! kya expect kiya tha aur kya ho gayaBroken Heart

mujhe pata nahi tha ki veera serial editors are the censor board membersAngrybahut shareef log nikle ye tohAngryhow difficult it would have been for vishana to inact such a sequence and they have done it so perfectly and pura scenes cutDeadjo dekhne ko mila tha uska bhi khayal dimag se nikal gaya jus becoz of CV's favourite RV the creeepCensored

IKR this is an insult to Vishana's hardwork Angry

Poor Di she agreed to do such a hot scene and they edited it out bloody idiots Censored

Vishana must have felt so awkward but they did it so perfectly urrrggghhh Censored

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

i_love_arshisonmuskpri_tanviTeriGalliyan

FelixFelicis Senior Member
FelixFelicis
FelixFelicis

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
OMG...I hate SP and the editors! Yeh kya thha???

The spoiler video gave us goosebumps yet there was nothing vulgar in it! It was aesthetically shot and beautifully enacted by Vishana. We could sense the attraction, the passion, the hesitation...all at the same time. And they had to edit it all out????

What is wrong with tracing out lips or touching them??? They are a natural part of one's anatomy and its not even something disgusting! What was more vulgar was that lipstick on cup scene with RV Angry And RV ka dialogues like 'aaj woh meri ho jayegi' with all sorts of hidden meanings Dead

Are these guys mad??? SP apne channel pe films dikhate hain during prime time with vulgar item numbers...that is fine, but this scene with not even a kiss, is deemed necessary for editing?! I feel so p*ssed off right now...the scene was honestly reduced robotic movements...i did not feel the passion at all Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jammy...zainabawoonpri_tanviwowmoonMaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan

i so bloody knew it Dead they edited out so many things like ballu touching veera's lips and in sbs they show a forehead kiss that was edit out too.
editor needs to get kick out  Angrygosh so true iss show se koi umeed maat rakhna chahiya. they ruined the whole scene.  the spoiler scene was so intense and but they had to ruined the actual scene. Angry

Yeah they edited out the forehead kiss too urrrggghhh Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan

...Jammy... Senior Member
...Jammy...
...Jammy...

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
The scene was ruined Cry Poor VishAna Ouch
The editor needs to be fired Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FelixFelicis

OMG...I hate SP and the editors! Yeh kya thha???

The spoiler video gave us goosebumps yet there was nothing vulgar in it! It was aesthetically shot and beautifully enacted by Vishana. We could sense the attraction, the passion, the hesitation...all at the same time. And they had to edit it all out????

What is wrong with tracing out lips or touching them??? They are a natural part of one's anatomy and its not even something disgusting! What was more vulgar was that lipstick on cup scene with RV Angry And RV ka dialogues like 'aaj woh meri ho jayegi' with all sorts of hidden meanings Dead

Are these guys mad??? SP apne channel pe films dikhate hain during prime time with vulgar item numbers...that is fine, but this scene with not even a kiss, is deemed necessary for editing?! I feel so p*ssed off right now...the scene was honestly reduced robotic movements...i did not feel the passion at all Angry

SP such a hypocrite and double faced channel they've shown way more bolder scenes before and still showing bas hamari kismat hi kharab hai Cry

IKR Rajveer scenes are so disgusting Dead

Poor Vishana and writers un ki sari mehnat pe pani pher diya Ouch

FelixFelicissonmuskpri_tanvi

TeriGalliyan IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan
TeriGalliyan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
they always  edit baldev/veeba good scenes Angry pata nahi kyaa dushmaani hai veeba scene se...why they never edit rv 's psycho scenes. i think they have edited many baldev or veeba scenes in the past that we don't even know about it. Angry 
editor Censored
mash AngryCensored
rv DeadCensored
baldev/veeba fans Cry

FelixFelicispri_tanviMaaneetDeewangi

Go to top