Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I Just feel terribly bad for VishAna cuz its not easy to do such intense romantic scenes,imagine how awkward and difficult it must have been for them,i remember how awkward and embarrassed they were in that off screen interview of the segment and yet they performed so so brilliantly!!! its just totally unfair to them πŸ˜’ and then the writers to write such an intense scene so beautifully and the technicians for shooting it so perfectly and editing it so perfectly and then they had to go and censor it just the shear amount of hardwork gone to waste is  depressing beyond anything!😭
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LoveIzMusic

Which English shows do you watch?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I watch a lot so maybe I watch what you watch too.

I fast forward on sex scenes as well, not because I'm childish or think its gross because I'm just not interested πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  I don't skip kiss scenes, and I usually don't react to kiss scenes either unless its a couple I love, then I just explode on the inside πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and repeat it again and again πŸ€£. I've shipped many many many many many American/English couples and none of them have slept together except in fanfictions πŸ˜†. And also Indian couples, I've shipped many but I stopped liking them before they slept together πŸ˜•. The producers of the Indian showsjust drag to much and eventually I get bored before the couple even do "it."

For example- Virat Manvi, Maayank Nupur Khanakh and Shaan...and now most probably Veeba.

🀣 sorry for a weird conversation

for now only grey's anatomy bcoz i hate waiting for seasons to air😑 
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

for now only grey's anatomy bcoz i hate waiting for seasons to air😑 

Sam here! Everyone I ask says the same thing, they want to watch shows with a lot of seasons already because they can't take the wait. And how far are you on Grey's Anatomy?? I'm on season 4 I think. 7 more seasons to go πŸ˜†.

OMG sonu watch the 100. Just start watching it, it is an awesome show and it has like 7 seasons already. 
overactor thumbnail
i have seen all seasons of grey's and am waiting for the new episode😑 and now im re watching season 1 and 2😭 am badly addicted an i want my mcdreamy doseπŸ˜›
LoveIzMusic thumbnail

i have seen all seasons of grey's and am waiting for the new episode😑 and now im re watching season 1 and 2😭 am badly addicted an i want my mcdreamy doseπŸ˜›

watch THE 100!! Try it out πŸ˜›. 
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveIzMusic

watch THE 100!! Try it out πŸ˜›. 

no i dnt want to get addicted to another show😭 esp if there is some1 hot in it, i have already alot of guys to drool onπŸ˜†
LoveIzMusic thumbnail

no i dnt want to get addicted to another show😭 esp if there is some1 hot in it, i have already alot of guys to drool onπŸ˜†

😑 Watch it plz  πŸ˜­. Watch the first 2 episodes and if you are bored you don't have the watch the rest.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ye sab editors ke siyappe hote hain.
Hot scenes shoot kar ke,segments me dikha ke
Show me BJKT dete hain😑
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Ye sab editors ke siyappe hote hain.

Hot scenes shoot kar ke,segments me dikha ke
Show me BJKT dete hain😑

IKR and what the heck was wrong with this scene that they edited it out πŸ˜‘

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

IKR and what the heck was wrong with this scene that they edited it out πŸ˜‘

I have no idea.
This has happened in one more show i watched on a diff channel.
Both leads gave so many shots but bloody editors edited out.
Like y do u even shoot then?😑