Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: i_love_arshi

what the hell! kya expect kiya tha aur kya ho gaya🥺

mujhe pata nahi tha ki veera serial editors are the censor board members😡bahut shareef log nikle ye toh😡how difficult it would have been for vishana to inact such a sequence and they have done it so perfectly and pura scenes cut🤢jo dekhne ko mila tha uska bhi khayal dimag se nikal gaya jus becoz of CV's favourite RV the creeep🤬

IKR this is an insult to Vishana's hardwork 😡

Poor Di she agreed to do such a hot scene and they edited it out bloody idiots 🤬

Vishana must have felt so awkward but they did it so perfectly urrrggghhh 🤬
FelixFelicis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...I hate SP and the editors! Yeh kya thha???

The spoiler video gave us goosebumps yet there was nothing vulgar in it! It was aesthetically shot and beautifully enacted by Vishana. We could sense the attraction, the passion, the hesitation...all at the same time. And they had to edit it all out????

What is wrong with tracing out lips or touching them??? They are a natural part of one's anatomy and its not even something disgusting! What was more vulgar was that lipstick on cup scene with RV 😡 And RV ka dialogues like 'aaj woh meri ho jayegi' with all sorts of hidden meanings 🤢

Are these guys mad??? SP apne channel pe films dikhate hain during prime time with vulgar item numbers...that is fine, but this scene with not even a kiss, is deemed necessary for editing?! I feel so p*ssed off right now...the scene was honestly reduced robotic movements...i did not feel the passion at all 😡

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

i so bloody knew it 🤢 they edited out so many things like ballu touching veera's lips and in sbs they show a forehead kiss that was edit out too.

editor needs to get kick out  😡gosh so true iss show se koi umeed maat rakhna chahiya. they ruined the whole scene.  the spoiler scene was so intense and but they had to ruined the actual scene. 😡

Yeah they edited out the forehead kiss too urrrggghhh 🤬
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The scene was ruined 😭 Poor VishAna 
The editor needs to be fired 😡

Originally posted by: FelixFelicis

OMG...I hate SP and the editors! Yeh kya thha???

The spoiler video gave us goosebumps yet there was nothing vulgar in it! It was aesthetically shot and beautifully enacted by Vishana. We could sense the attraction, the passion, the hesitation...all at the same time. And they had to edit it all out????

What is wrong with tracing out lips or touching them??? They are a natural part of one's anatomy and its not even something disgusting! What was more vulgar was that lipstick on cup scene with RV 😡 And RV ka dialogues like 'aaj woh meri ho jayegi' with all sorts of hidden meanings 🤢

Are these guys mad??? SP apne channel pe films dikhate hain during prime time with vulgar item numbers...that is fine, but this scene with not even a kiss, is deemed necessary for editing?! I feel so p*ssed off right now...the scene was honestly reduced robotic movements...i did not feel the passion at all 😡

SP such a hypocrite and double faced channel they've shown way more bolder scenes before and still showing bas hamari kismat hi kharab hai 😭

IKR Rajveer scenes are so disgusting 🤢

Poor Vishana and writers un ki sari mehnat pe pani pher diya 
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
they always  edit baldev/veeba good scenes 😡 pata nahi kyaa dushmaani hai veeba scene se...why they never edit rv 's psycho scenes. i think they have edited many baldev or veeba scenes in the past that we don't even know about it. 😡 
editor 🤬
mash 😡🤬
rv 🤢🤬
baldev/veeba fans 😭
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They edited out finally! I didn't watch spoiler video(my badluck due to mobile),bt i was very excited abt veeba due to all comments here. Pura chittar kar diya aaj! M seriously feeling bad for Vishal n Digangana especially the girl. Its very difficult for any girl to become comfortable for enacting 'such' scenes. Kamino ne kaichi chala di uspar bhi. What on earth they r taking granted this duo. Sari mehnat,sari acting,thand me shoot,(how cold it is outside we all knw,m still shivering)sare blame,sari takleefe ye uthaye, aur badle me kya mile! Ab ye mat bolna ki digs parents interfered betn this! Luckily,i was alone today. Such a b*******t!!! Why vishana didn't object yaar! Hattt!r they mad kya!
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys dont bash the cvs for this, what the hell are they supposed to do? they wrote such HOT romantic scene and they shot for it too and then they leaked the video,why wud they leak out a video? i am sure starplus must have had some censor issues, even without kissing that scene was very very HOT and intimate and that too its a pre-marriage sequence hence they probably had to edit it out and that is y they leaked the actual footage uncensored that too in high quality! we shud atleast appreciate them for writing such a scene,shooting it perfectly,editing it perfectly and then leaking it so that we can atleast watch it! so THANK YOU so much cvs  🤗
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

Guys dont bash the cvs for this, what the hell are they supposed to do? they wrote such HOT romantic scene and they shot for it too and then they leaked the video,why wud they leak out a video? i am sure starplus must have had some censor issues, even without kissing that scene was very very HOT and intimate and that too its a pre-marriage sequence hence they probably had to edit it out and that is y they leaked the actual footage uncensored that too in high quality! we shud atleast appreciate them for writing such a scene,shooting it perfectly,editing it perfectly and then leaking it so that we can atleast watch it! so THANK YOU so much cvs  🤗

and what was wrong with the forehead kiss -_- was that too hot as well🤪 they just didn't want to dedicate an episode to veeba and had to show rajveer's how to kill and blame others😵, and u watch yhm dnt u it has way hotter scenes daily, and eht was such a bold show but all rules apply to veera which comes late at night👏
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually I watch English shows, so I usually see sex scenes every other episodes and kissng scenes like eve episode in literally every show 😆. However I understand that StarPlus or the editors are too childish to handle such scenes and too scared to put them on the show, but I am still angry.  😆