Hum Hain Na

India-Forums

Hum Hain Na
Hum Hain Na

|| Saagrika and Bunty (SagUn)-AT#11 || Mile Sur Mera Tumhara (Page 43)

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Scene starts with everybody worrying and carrying Amma on Bed. Sag's calls doctor.

Babuji calls Doctor, Sag's sees and feels happy. Doctor say's she is in stress. Doctor explains every one.

Sag's comes out and gets upset, Bunty follows her and consoles her. Sag's says why should things should get worse.

Doctor suggests lots of precations and asks anybody of you would able to do? Rani makes excuses saying she is unwell infact so she may get infected. Saagarika say's she and Bunty will take care of Amma. Pappu takes Rani from there and hands over the situation to Bunty.

Babuji thinks alas Laxmi should have heard all of this. In the mean time Babuji Sister comes there and gets worried about Amma's health. Bunty calms her down. She say's to pay to the auto person.

Here in Pappu's room a call waiting. Pappu lifts the call. Dadaji hands over some work (Sorry Guy's I could not hear what Pappu talking) Rani hears the conversation. Finally Rani gives some idea by which they both will get importance in the house than Saagarika and Bunty. Pappu praises Rani.

Babuji is upset with Amma and her attitude. He thinks why she is doing all this things which made him to take such a step. He comes out and sits in the sit-out and feels bad at the situation. Bunty is about to go to Amma's room stops and sees Babuji outside and asks how come he took such a drastic step. Babuji explains him about his relationship with Amma and what are his responsibilities infact his and his wife's as FIL and MIL. He say's he is doing all this just to make Amma realise her mistake. Bunty all teary and hugs his father. He say's I am so scared. Babuji assures him not to worry he would allow Saagarika to leave their house. But asked him not to reveal to his mom.

Both Father and Son sitting together and thinking.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajLiliWorldKety76Sneha...LoveBikica_BikitistaaVerboseGnn027

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I'm up... need tons of coffee... hangover... Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajSneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76tistaaVerboseGnn027

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Sag's taking care of Amma religiously. Babuji looks upon. Thinking see Laxmiji how Saagarika is taking care of you with dedication and respect. Atleast now leave your stubbornness.

Amma's became well and gets up, She sees Sag's sleeping near the bed and about to wake her up. Babuji passes over there and sees Amma awake and touching Sag's. Seeing Babuji Amma stops. He come near and informs her you are well because of this girls dedication and care. Atleast now recognise her and accept her as DIL otherwise.

Amma all teary and asks otherwise you will divorce me. Babuji say's who compelled me to do so? and goes from there. Amma thinks if I won't accept Sag's as DIL my husband will leave me. Meanwhile Bunty comes there and happy seeing Amma well. He calls everyone. Everybody comes and hugs Amma. Sag's get's up and stands aside.

vibrajLiliWorldKety76Sneha...LoveBikica_BikitistaaVerboseGnn027

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
In the afternoon everybody on table eating lunch. Amma comes out. Bunty asks why did you come out Sag's is anyway bringing breakfast for you. Buva say's you became so healthy very soon, I thought it will take some more time. Amma say's I was feeling lonely inside so came to sit with everybody.

Amma comes to Sag's and hands over kitchen key's and say's Dear DIL you took care of me so well  so from now onwards you take care of the house. Sag's initially confused and realises Amma is genuinely saying, feels very happy. Bunty also very happy. Babuji also. Rani upset, PappuConfused and Ouch. Sag's happily say's Amma you have accepted me it is more than enough, I don't want all this. For this Buva say's take it Saagarika very few will be fortunate to take the key's from MIL's hands. You are the fortunate one don't refuse. Sag's accepts.

Amma turns to Babuji and say's I accepted Saagarika as my DIL, now you should also fulfil my wish. Babuji say's anything for you. Amma asks to allow Satya into the house again. Saagarika, Bunty and Babuji Shocked. Rani all exited and everybody mixed reaction.

Precap: Pappu brings a huge portrait and informs everyone that Dadaji had assigned the most important work to his most capable and intelligent Grandson. See his Grandson had accomplished his assignment. Everybody stares at the Portrait and get's confused. Pappu asks what happened no reaction and turns to seeLOL

Edited by ppp333 - 01 January 2015 at 9:44am

vibrajLiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_BikitistaaKety76VerboseGnn027

Kety76 IF-Sizzlerz
Kety76
Kety76

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp333

In the afternoon everybody on table eating lunch. Amma comes out. Bunty asks why did you come out Sag's is anyway bringing breakfast for you. Buva say's you became so healthy very soon, I thought it will take some more time. Amma say's I was feeling lonely inside so came to sit with everybody.

Amma comes to Sag's and hands over kitchen key's and say's Dear DIL you took care of me so well  so from now onwards you take care of the house. Sag's initially confused and realises Amma is genuinely saying, feels very happy. Bunty also very happy. Babuji also. Rani upset, PappuConfused and Ouch. Sag's happily say's Amma you have accepted me it is more than enough, I don't want all this. For this Buva say's take it Saagarika very full will be fortunate to take the key's from MIL's hands. You are the fortunate one don't refuse. Sag's accepts.

Amma turns to Babuji and say's I accepted Saagarika as my DIL, now you should also fulfil my wish. Babuji say's anything for you. Amma asks to allow Satya into the house again. Saagarika, Bunty and Babuji Shocked. Rani all exited and everybody mixed reaction.

Precap: Pappu brings a huge portrait and informs everyone that Dadaji had assigned the most important work to his most capable and intelligent Grandson. See his Grandson had accomplished his assignment. Everybody stares at the Portrait and get's confused. Pappu asks what happened no reaction and turns to seeLOL

Padmaja,thanks for the LU Heart

vibrajcygnet9LiliWorldSneha...LoveBikica_BikitistaaVerboseGnn027

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Biki,beautiful avis and song,thank you Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cygnet9LiliWorldvibrajSneha...LoveBikica_BikiKety76VerboseG

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9