Hum Hain Na

India-Forums

Hum Hain Na
Hum Hain Na

|| Saagrika and Bunty (SagUn)-AT#11 || Mile Sur Mera Tumhara (Page 38)

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

Originally posted by ppp333

Originally posted by tistaa

Hiii peeps !!!! How are you all ??? I know I deserve a lot of kicks and slaps for my absence...but I am sincerely saying a biiiggg sooowwwiiieee !!!! I still love Pratyusha , I still love Kanwar , I still love HHN and I still love all the beautiful and lovely Pratsians...Wish you all A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! And my new year resolution will be to be present in this lovely place everyday at least for once !!!

Sudeshna friends are there to understand each other. Even though we missed your presence you made it by saying sorry. Welcome backBig smile
Hug My Pratsians ROCKSSS !!!! Love you guys !!! Heart

Aare... we know you have started working... it takes time to get your bearings and settle in... welcome back Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSvibrajcygnet9Sneha...LoveBikica_BikitistaaKety76VerboseGnn027

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Amma went inside the room and locked herself. Sag's goes near Babuji and tries to convenience. Bunty also tries to convenience. But Bauji determined. He say's I have decided. Pappu also tries to see reason by saying you always scold me for my immature behavior now  you yourself doing so. Ratna also asks him not to do. Dadi also counters him.  For this Babuji say's do you all know Amma is trying to break Sag's and Bunty's marriage. Ratna and Dadi say's she is Angry that's all. Babuji say's no it is not so, She is doing this right from the day when SagUn got married. He tries to bring everything into the notice of everybody, but Sag's stops him. Bunty asks him to calm down. Sag's tries to see reason but Babuji say's it is too late. Now the time to make her realize how it will be when you get separated from your partner. Amma should also know the pain.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSvibrajLiliWorldSneha...LoveKety76tistaaVerboseGnn027

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Bunty is sitting in front of upset Dadi. She informs how she got separated from her husband and why she is giving the company of her son and Daughter-in-law. She say's your Dada was not happy with your father's choice and he never accepted them, but I felt they are right so I stayed back. But if these two have differences and get separated then I will loose confidence in every relationship. Bunty gives assurance that he will find out a way and will resolve this situation. And say's Hum Hain Na.

In the meantime Swara comes there and informs that Amma had locked herself in the room. Every body are worried and calls for Amma. Finally they broke open the door and find Amma lying on the floor. Bunty and Pappu lifts Amma. Babuji watching all this from distance.

Precap: Amma thanks Sag's for taking care of her and hands over the key's of the house and say's you took very good care of me. I am impressed of your kind gesture. From now I am handing over this house to you. Sag's takes blessings of Amma. Bunty smiles. Everybody including Babuji are happy. Amma turns to Babuji and say's now that I had accepted Sag's as DIL you should also agree to my condition.

All smiles are frozen from Sag's, Bunty's and Babuji's faceLOL

AryaSvibrajLiliWorldSneha...LoveKety76tistaaVerboseGnn027

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp333

Bunty is sitting in front of upset Dadi. She informs how she got separated from her husband and why she is giving the company of her son and Daughter-in-law. She say's your Dada was not happy with your father's choice and he never accepted them, but I felt they are right so I stayed back. But if these two have differences and get separated then I will loose confidence in every relationship. Bunty gives assurance that he will find out a way and will resolve this situation. And say's Hum Hain Na.

In the meantime Swara comes there and informs that Amma had locked herself in the room. Every body are worried and calls for Amma. Finally they broke open the door and find Amma lying on the floor. Bunty and Pappu lifts Amma. Babuji watching all this from distance.

Precap: Amma thanks Sag's for taking care of her and hands over the key's of the house and say's you took very good care of me. I am impressed of your kind gesture. From now I am handing over this house to you. Sag's takes blessings of Amma. Bunty smiles. Everybody including Babuji are happy. Amma turns to Babuji and say's now that I had accepted Sag's as DIL you should also agree to my condition.

All smiles are frozen from Sag's, Bunty's and Babuji's faceLOL

condition?    that woman is relentless Angry

thanks Padmaja for LU... and Happy New Year Dear! Big smile

AryaSvibrajcygnet9Kety76Sneha...LovetistaaVerboseGnn027

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Hello girls Big smile

Thak you Padmaja for LU Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cygnet9LiliWorldvibrajSneha...LoveKety76tistaaVerboseG

nn027 IF-Addictz
nn027
nn027

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Happy New Year Saguns Party 

Edited by nn027 - 31 December 2014 at 10:16am

vibrajcygnet9LiliWorldKety76Sneha...LovetistaaVerboseG

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the LU, Paddy!
Wishing you all a Happy New Year once again Hug

vibrajcygnet9LiliWorldSneha...LovetistaaKety76nn027

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hello sweet Shaguns Hug

Just come shortly to wish all of you a Happy New Year, lots of love, joy and happiness. I have no time to come, travelling home on 5th of  January and after that I will be regular as always before. I heard that romance is due for our SagUn, can't wait...will watch all in one go once when I come back home.

So, have a blast in wishing the old Lady Good Bye...new one is coming all shiny and new, but the fact is...Life is what we make out of it, so I wish to you that all your dreams come true.Heart

You are a great bunch of girls and I am so happy to get a chance to meet  you. Love you all...see you in few days. Smile

[New Year's Clip art] "Ring out the old, ring in the new. With heaps of luck and joy for you. May all the months roll swiftly by, and bring success what ever you try"

Vintage 1960s Happy New Year Card, tipsy pink bunny and mouse with champagne glass

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajcygnet9tistaaKety76VerboseGnn027

Go to top