Hum Hain Na

India-Forums

Hum Hain Na
Hum Hain Na

|| Saagrika and Bunty (SagUn)-AT#11 || Mile Sur Mera Tumhara (Page 37)

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Hi all. may not be able to come tomorrow morning as I have to attend a ceremony, wishing you all a happy new year and loads of happiness and good fortune in the new year!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cygnet9LiliWorldtistaaKety76Sneha...LoveVerboseGnn027

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

Hiii peeps !!!! How are you all ??? I know I deserve a lot of kicks and slaps for my absence...but I am sincerely saying a biiiggg sooowwwiiieee !!!! I still love Pratyusha , I still love Kanwar , I still love HHN and I still love all the beautiful and lovely Pratsians...Wish you all A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! And my new year resolution will be to be present in this lovely place everyday at least for once !!!

Sudeshna friends are there to understand each other. Even though we missed your presence you made it by saying sorry. Welcome backBig smile

vibrajLiliWorldKety76Sneha...LovetistaaVerboseGnn027

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Hi all. may not be able to come tomorrow morning as I have to attend a ceremony, wishing you all a happy new year and loads of happiness and good fortune in the new year!

Vibha I wish in advance a Very Happy New Year. Do attend the ceremony and come we are here.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajLiliWorldSneha...LoveKety76nn027VerboseG

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hello friendsSmile

vibrajLiliWorldKety76Sneha...LoveVerboseGnn027

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Scene starts with:

Swara informing Satya locked herself in room and trying to commit suicide. Everybody rushed to Satya's house.

Satya enjoying inside the room and acting suicide. Bunty and Puppu broke open the door and stopped her. Pappu lifted her and kept on the bed. Satya hugging Amma and crying crocodile tears and asking for forgiveness.

Amma came into Satya's words. Bunty and Sag's finds fishy. Bunty takes Amma from there and say's Satya is ok. Satya confused whether Amma has got impressed or not.

At home Bunty try to reason that Satya is playing with our emotions, but Amma in return criticize Sag's and abuses Sag's. Nothing can be done Amma is a gone case.

Babji arrives and asks Amma to stop from going inside. Every body waiting. Babuji ask's have you done or still any thing left? If over let us proceed? He hands over a legal document to Amma. Bunty reads and gets shocked. Sag's snatches the papers and gets even more shocked. Everybody are asking what is there in the papers? After much insistence Sag's say's it is divorce papers. Sag's asks him you are giving divorce to Amma? Everybody are asking why did he do?

Sag's trying to give sinse. She goes near Amma and say's we don't have any problem. Amma pushes her and say's all this is done because of you and goes inside.

Babuji say's not because of Sag's but because of you. I tried to make you understand but you are stubborn not listening and accusing Sag's again and again. He tells her either you accept Sag's as DIL or I will leave you.

Edited by ppp333 - 31 December 2014 at 9:18am

vibrajLiliWorldSneha...LoveKety76nn027VerboseG

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I'm up and having coffee and checking up on you guys... Busy with getting ready for New Year... but will drop in here and there,,, 

Party

vibrajcygnet9Kety76Sneha...LoveVerboseGnn027

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp333

Originally posted by tistaa

Hiii peeps !!!! How are you all ??? I know I deserve a lot of kicks and slaps for my absence...but I am sincerely saying a biiiggg sooowwwiiieee !!!! I still love Pratyusha , I still love Kanwar , I still love HHN and I still love all the beautiful and lovely Pratsians...Wish you all A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! And my new year resolution will be to be present in this lovely place everyday at least for once !!!

Sudeshna friends are there to understand each other. Even though we missed your presence you made it by saying sorry. Welcome backBig smile
Hug My Pratsians ROCKSSS !!!! Love you guys !!! Heart

vibrajcygnet9LiliWorldSneha...LoveKety76nn027VerboseG

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp333

Scene starts with:

Swara informing Satya locked herself in room and trying to commit suicide. Everybody rushed to Satya's house.

Satya enjoying inside the room and acting suicide. Bunty and Puppu broke open the door and stopped her. Pappu lifted her and kept on the bed. Satya hugging Amma and crying crocodile tears and asking for forgiveness.

Amma came into Satya's words. Bunty and Sag's finds fishy. Bunty takes Amma from there and say's Satya is ok. Satya confused whether Amma has got impressed or not.

At home Bunty try to reason that Satya is playing with our emotions, but Amma in return criticize Sag's and abuses Sag's. Nothing can be done Amma is a gone case.

Babji arrives and asks Amma to stop from going inside. Every body waiting. Babuji ask's have you done or still any thing left? If over let us proceed? He hands over a legal document to Amma. Bunty reads and gets shocked. Sag's snatches the papers and gets even more shocked. Everybody are asking what is there in the papers? After much insistence Sag's say's it is divorce papers. Sag's asks him you are giving divorce to Amma? Everybody are asking why did he do?

Sag's trying to give sinse. She goes near Amma and say's we don't have any problem. Amma pushes her and say's all this is done because of you and goes inside.

Babuji say's not because of Sag's but because of you. I tried to make you understand but you are stubborn not listening and accusing Sag's again and again. He tells her either you accept Sag's as DIL or I will leave you.

Hi Padmaja... love Babuji Big smile

vibrajcygnet9Kety76Sneha...LoveVerboseGnn027

Go to top