Hum Hain Na

India-Forums

Hum Hain Na
Hum Hain Na

|| Saagrika and Bunty (SagUn)-AT#11 || Mile Sur Mera Tumhara (Page 141)

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kety76

Originally posted by loveansh

Branka, thanks for the fantastic translation, I enjoyed  Big smile
I love the red(the color of love) and because of this is for me a dark red LOLLOL
ps.inace ovo je bordo boja ili sto bi kod nas u Bosni rekli to ti je ba boja trule visnje LOLLOL 

Glad you loved my translation Smile
As for the color, whatever it is, I like a company in that Club of hot sizzlerzLOLLOLLOL You are there, Biki is there as well, and soon my sweet Didi will join us as well, so we can enjoy together in all those cherries (prije nego istruleLOL...dje necu znat boju trule visnje, te su uvijek bile najsladjeTongue)

SagUn AT   Sizzlerz-guess who is who WinkLOL(added Riya as well, she'll soon join us)

Bridesmaid David's Bridal Long Sleeveless Chiffon Dress with Beaded Neck Style 47236D $179 <3LOL

Michael Costello - 2014 - dark red or burgundy gown http://www.wedding-dressuk.co.uk/prom-dresses-uk63_1  Here comes second BlondieWinkReligion Olsen Maxi Dress ~~~ the dark red makes it look more dressy and I like thatAnd here is TistaaSmile

and Tistaa is Sizzlerz Big smile ,waiting sweet Riya Heart
I and Biki,we are a blondes Wink

Oops, forgot about Tistaa, sorry Big smileLOL, Ok, than I need another Blondie WinkLOL OK, addedWink

First line: First is Biki, my angel. Riya is the second one, all nice and gentle, (right Didi WinkLOL ispod mire sto djavola vire..can't translate this, ask your World  to translate it for you LOL) Third one is moa: can't breath in that dress (hence I sitLOL) after all Mom's cakes & cookies I ate for ChristmasLOL) Second line: you and Tistu Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffLiliWorldvibrajBikica_BikiKety76VerboseGnn027

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiliWorld

Originally posted by riya_ss9

Originally posted by VerboseG

Wow Gin Gin you don't need any colors here, as it is very hottt hotty , beautiful,
I must say girls HHN is not for peeps  who are boring because this show is full on with all the ingredients.  This show is for imbeciles.

show custom written for us LOL   once again awesome siggie Gin Gin Embarrassed

Agree with Lili, it is just like written for us, love it. And you see Gina, you did not miss my collage
( Thanks everyone who likes it) because I post it just a night before, but I did missed this beautiful siggie (and God knows what else...but I will eventually manage to read all back pages that I missed)

Mesmerizing siggie, Gina ClapClapClapStar And Riyu, see how lucky we imbeciles are, we are rewarded multiple times for everything we went through Big smile All that waiting was worth every second of it, because our Princess is back with full power, all happy and beautiful. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

itpostaffLiliWorldcygnet9vibrajBikica_BikiKety76VerboseGnn027

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

I love the red(the color of love) and because of this is for me a dark red LOLLOL
ps.inace ovo je bordo boja ili sto bi kod nas u Bosni rekli to ti je ba boja trule visnje LOLLOL 

As for the color, whatever it is, I like a company in that Club of hot sizzlerzLOLLOLLOL You are there, Biki is there as well, and soon my sweet Didi will join us as well, so we can enjoy together in all those cherries (prije nego istruleLOL...dje necu znat boju trule visnje, te su uvijek bile najsladjeTongue)

SagUn AT   Sizzlerz-guess who is who WinkLOL(added Riya as well, she'll soon join us)

Bridesmaid David's Bridal Long Sleeveless Chiffon Dress with Beaded Neck Style 47236D $179 <3LOL

Michael Costello - 2014 - dark red or burgundy gown http://www.wedding-dressuk.co.uk/prom-dresses-uk63_1  Here comes second BlondieWinkReligion Olsen Maxi Dress ~~~ the dark red makes it look more dressy and I like thatAnd here is TistaaSmile

Oops, forgot about Tistaa, sorry Big smileLOL, Ok, than I need another Blondie WinkLOL OK, addedWink

First line: First is Biki, my angel. Riya is the second one, all nice and gentle, (right Didi WinkLOL ispod mire sto djavola vire..can't translate this, ask your World  to translate it for you LOL) Third one is moa: can't breath in that dress (hence I sitLOL) after all Mom's cakes & cookies I ate for ChristmasLOL) Second line: you and Tistu Smile

you gave me homework... ok Tongue

ispod mire sto djavola vire - Devil in disguise Wink

vibrajcygnet9Kety76Sneha...LoveBikica_BikiVerboseGnn027

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

While all are nice, the last one is mega-HAWT Branka! Blushing

Thank you Gina Embarrassed Glad you like it. Smile

vibrajcygnet9LiliWorldBikica_BikiKety76VerboseGnn027

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Kety76:

loveansh:

[/QUOTE]

ROFL Na, I just asked for help...please...and like this you will get all her "Mirchiness" LOLLOLLOL not me TongueLOL  And anyway, see how fast you did it. Thank you Hug Love you Heart

Really, wanted to ask you, did you made another FP before this last one??? I feel like I missed oneConfused Maybe you can put in every FP on the beginning a link to the previous one Big smile

vibrajcygnet9LiliWorldKety76Bikica_BikiVerboseGnn027

Kety76 IF-Sizzlerz
Kety76
Kety76

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

As for the color, whatever it is, I like a company in that  zLOLLOLLOL You are there, Biki is there as well, and soon my sweet Didi will join us as well, so we can enjoy together in all those cherries (prije nego istruleLOL...dje necu znat boju trule visnje, te su uvijek bile najsladjeTongue)

ROFL ROFL

Branka,upravo sam ti htjela reci da pitas Lili za prevod LOLLOL znas kako je u cosetu prevela ono-Branka ajd u klin... Branka,killing me LOLLOL

ps. beautiful  Club of hot sizzlerz LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cygnet9LiliWorldvibrajBikica_BikiVerboseGnn027

Kety76 IF-Sizzlerz
Kety76
Kety76

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Good Day sweet Shaguns Hug

I am still floating around after watching Biki's magical VM smilie_girl_231.gifMAGNIFICENT Star

So, one more day to see what will happen to our SagUn who end up in smilie_girl_140.gif Confused  smilie_girl_110.gif

Will Amma, while flexing her newly found political muscles smilie_girl_134.gif be able to save our sweet souls? Will they be together again, free finally smilie_girl_143.gif(I mean, from jail & from Amma)

Anyway, while waiting, wanted  to share few collages that I made last night, before my PC crashed again smilie_girl_130.gif(being away for a month from my home, made me forget about this old box (and all the headache) that waited for me here Ouch)

While doing this collages from Caps that Biki so beautifully made, I noticed one thing, wall in SagUn's bedroom is full with their cute photos...so bike photos are gone and SagUn's are upBig smile...there is still that big one from Bunty &Amma, but OK, one can not have all wishes fulfilled in one day. 
WinkLOL  Going to read from where I stopped last night. Smile

gorgeous collages Star

itpostaffLiliWorldvibrajcygnet9Bikica_BikiVerboseGnn027

Kety76 IF-Sizzlerz
Kety76
Kety76

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Voting for the banner is finished Smile
I hope, that finally we have a banner in this forum Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajcygnet9LiliWorldBikica_BikiVerboseGnn027