nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello  Saguns  😃
Thank you Padmaja and Gina 🤗
Sneha.Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ppp333

Scene starts with Pappu campaigning for Amma. He is writing complaints  from the people. All are giving peculiar problems to Pappu. Satya getting Amma ready for the political affairs. Satya praising Amma. Amma refuses of becoming politician but agrees to getting ready.

Bunty comes and asks whether Tea is ready or not? Same as on location video.

Satya and Amma came out. Amma was scared and about to go inside. Pappu in all his excitement made Amma sit on the dais. Pappu taking money from people while hearing the pleas of the public. Bunty and Sag's serving Snacks and Tea to public. Amma asks for Chatni. Poor Sag's goes inside to prepare Chatni. Bunty helps her. Amma demanding for Sweat. Sag's again went inside to prepare. Bunty helps her.

Pappu gets a call asking to envail something on the hands of Amma.  Amma asks Sag's to prepare dinner and leaves with Satya and Pappu.

At night Pappu too tired and taking care of his legs. Rani is a kamchoor and greedy also, who does not want to work and spend money and live a lavish life.

Sag's too tired and sleeps while standing. Bunty comes and see's Sag's sleeping while standing. He is all there for his romantic stunt and Sag's felt asleep in his arms. No other option except to lift her to bed.

Good Evening sweet Shaguns! 😊

I finally managed to watch all the episodes I missed... on YT, and you are right Padmaja, that was one mega hot SR, for sure the hottest one on Indian TV 😳 Maar daala ☺️

Thank you for the LU 🤗

Translation/Prevod:

Scena zapocinje sa Pappu koji sprovodi Amminu politicku kampanju. Zapisuje prituzbe od gradjana. Svi iznose svoje posebne probleme Pappu. Satya priprema Ammu za njen politicki debi. Satya hvali Ammu. Amma odbija da postane politicar ali se slozila sa time da se dotera.

Bunty dolazi i pita da li je caj gotov ili ne? Isto kao na videu sa lica mesta.

Satya i Amma izlaze. Amma se uplasila i krenula nazad u kucu. Pappu je u celom svom uzbudjenju poseo Ammu na nesto..Pappu uzima novac od ljudi koji se zale. Bunty i Sagarika posluzuju caj i sneks narodu koji se okupio. Amma trazi Chatni. Jadna Sagarika ide u kuhinju i priprema Chatni. Bunty joj pomaze. Amma zahteva slatkise. Sagz ponovo ide u kuhinju da too pripremi, Bunty joj pomaze.

Pappu dobija poziv da otkrije nesto u vezi Amme. Amma kaze Sags da pripremi veceru i odlazi sa Satyom i sa Pappu.

Uvece je Pappu previse umoran i masira svoja stopala..Rani je...nesto... i pohlepna takodjer, tko ne bi pozelio da ne radi a ima love i lagodan zivot.

Sagz je mrtva umorna i spava stojecki. Bunty dolazi i vidi da je zaspala stojecki. On je sav posvecen romanticnom osvajanju, ali mu je ona zaspala u zagrljaju. Nista mu drugo nije preostalo, vec da je odnese u krevet.😳
nn027 thumbnail

Biki, it's hot and still. ☺️
A beautiful song Kety. 😃
nn027 thumbnail

So do I 😃
Sneha.Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bikica

Hi Kety😊 Thank you so much dear🤗
Added ,in this post a little different style😉

WOW, Biki, love your new way of doing siggies, that looks like one hot and steamy puzzle, and as much as I like to put pieces of puzzle together, more than that, I just LOVE to make this puzzle of yours apart...to enjoy in every scene you used and to enjoy in SagUn magic😳 LOVE IT !!!
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ppp333

Guys I read somewhere that it is very difficult to make people laugh. Hum Hain Na is giving that comic relief.

I agree with you
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear Padmaja for LU🤗
Amma and Pappu are so comical and they are very good actors.Episode is engaging.
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3