Hum Hain Na

|| Saagrika and Bunty (SagUn)-AT#11 || Mile Sur Mera Tumhara - Page 74

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

its burning hotโ˜บ๏ธ

Here I am again, today is a special day so things are not going as I planned (at least this lunch should not be burned due to my HHN addiction๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†) So, finally free, almost 50 page to read,and I know I can not do all of that now,  so I opted for page 82 (it is important year in my life ๐Ÿ˜ƒ) and as soon as I jump in I realize that I am in a hot, melting lava-like pool of SagUn emotionsโ˜บ๏ธ...OMG mind-blowing avis Shobha๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!

PS.
One of this days I will again put on my option to see all the avis and siggies in your signatures.I am sure this AT is burning with hot SagUn avis, looking forward to it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And BTW, I think it is time I do some of the c hangings, more like a face lift ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† in my apearence as well, but all that after I read all this hot and steamy pages ๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ratna came and informs SagUn are not there in the room to everyone.

Pappu making all noise of becoming Amma politicians. Rani supports Pappu. Amma is still angry. Babuji enjoying Pappu's noise. In fact everybody are enjoying. Ranni goes out and getting exited.
Ratna say's now entire Benaras will come to know.

Pappu is conveniencing Amma to contest Elections. Babuji also supporting and pulling legs of Amma.

In comes Bunty and Saagarika. Satya waiting for them as if see's them and taunts them. Waiting for the wire works. They come inside and Amma counters both of them. Amma asks who wrote those words near my Cutout. She asks where were you last night. Made all possible excuses. Amma insists who wrote those things near my cutout. She also counters who kept my cutout in the cold. Both SagUn are dumb and confused.

Some women come and praises Amma for contesting elections. They won't allow amma to speak. Amma has no other option. Mishra house became Party office.  Satya enjoying from distance. Pappu taking a chance. Amma's face is priceless๐Ÿ˜† Pappu sends everyone out and takes Amma inside to convenience. Round table conference started. Amma getting upset and cursing the person who ever wrote those words near the cutout. Amma more upset.

Pappu all exited and and imagining how life will be when Amma become politician. Pappu and Bunty are discussing the political career of Amma. Rani jumped in and conveniences Amma. Ammaji ki jai ho๐Ÿ˜†

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shubhangi ji is amazing today ๐Ÿ˜†
Suresh will be pleased ๐Ÿ˜›
cygnet9 thumbnail
Bunty trying to divert the situation. But Pappu is so exited that he want Amma in politics any way. He assigns Rani for political sign and manufesto. Satya enjoying. Amma in her dreams. Both Rani and Pappu are determined to make Amma a politician.

Swara comes and say's women outside made a big list of their difficulties and are waiting for Amma the neta to come and solve.

Amma shocked๐Ÿ˜†
cygnet9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VerboseG

Shubhangi ji is amazing today ๐Ÿ˜†

Suresh will be pleased ๐Ÿ˜›

Waiting for his punch words. This time it will be Amma, Rani and Satya๐Ÿ˜†
cygnet9 thumbnail
Bunty and Pappu are fighting that Amma will not fight and will fight. Bunty asks Sag's to convenience Amma. Instead she say's yes Amma you should look good and get ready. Amma scolds Sag's all this is because of you now I am punishing you to make snakes and Tea for everyone.

Satya becomes happy that Amma will roam arround the city for election campain, she will accompany her. Also she thinks Bunty also will be alongwith Amma. Finally Election drama going on and everybody are taking their chance. Poor Sag's stuck to kitchen.

Precap: Bunty helping Sag's in the kitchen and romancing same time. 
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Padmaja. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sneha.Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VerboseG

That's exactly why they could not show it on primetime ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG,OMG...I managed to watch it, thank you Gina โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ Since I come home and log on on my old PC, and read in PM that SagUn had SR...I was trying so hard to watch it, but no chance...I think I am the only one who did not watch it ๐Ÿ˜ญ, I mean, even Prats haters watch it ๐Ÿ˜†, I am sure that they continue to watch it, repeatedly๐Ÿ˜›...All last night and today, in between my cooking Christmas lunch, I was jumping like headless chicken ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† trying to watch yesterday epi, no chance, than I went to Twitter and saw few avis that Biki twitted (magnificent), making me even more eager to keep on trying (almost burned my lunch๐Ÿ˜†) and now I saw this video๐Ÿ˜ณ, yaaayyy!!! Which means I will be able to see all the episodes that I missed..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Prats is so beautiful and sooo HOTTT!!! Kanwar is so sexy and HAWT!!! Together they are one of a kind, amazingly sensual, utterly hot and just overwhelmingly magical and sweet.โ˜บ๏ธ
Love this song, love SagUn!!!

Hello Padmaja, I am ready for a LU. ๐Ÿค—
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Branka... LU is over ๐Ÿ˜†
Sneha.Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ppp333

Ratna came and informs SagUn are not there in the room to everyone.

Pappu making all noise of becoming Amma politicians. Rani supports Pappu. Amma is still angry. Babuji enjoying Pappu's noise. In fact everybody are enjoying. Ranni goes out and getting exited.
Ratna say's now entire Benaras will come to know.

Pappu is conveniencing Amma to contest Elections. Babuji also supporting and pulling legs of Amma.

In comes Bunty and Saagarika. Satya waiting for them as if see's them and taunts them. Waiting for the wire works. They come inside and Amma counters both of them. Amma asks who wrote those words near my Cutout. She asks where were you last night. Made all possible excuses. Amma insists who wrote those things near my cutout. She also counters who kept my cutout in the cold. Both SagUn are dumb and confused.

Some women come and praises Amma for contesting elections. They won't allow amma to speak. Amma has no other option. Mishra house became Party office.  Satya enjoying from distance. Pappu taking a chance. Amma's face is priceless๐Ÿ˜† Pappu sends everyone out and takes Amma inside to convenience. Round table conference started. Amma getting upset and cursing the person who ever wrote those words near the cutout. Amma more upset.

Pappu all exited and and imagining how life will be when Amma become politician. Pappu and Bunty are discussing the political career of Amma. Rani jumped in and conveniences Amma. Ammaji ki jai ho๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you for the LU Padmaja โค๏ธ  ๐Ÿค—

Translation/Prevod:

Ratna dolazi i obavestava sve da SagUn nisu u svojoj sobi.

Pappu pravi veliku buku govoreci da ce Amma da postane politicar. Rani podrzava Pappu-a. Amma je i dalje ljuta. Babuji uziva u buci koju pravi Pappu, u stvari svi uzivaju. Rani izlazi napolje sva uzbudjena. Ratna kaze da ce sada ceo Banaras znati  za to.

Pappu ubedjuje Ammu da sudeluje u izborima. Babuji je takodjer podrzava u tome i zeza se sa njom.

Dolaze Bunty i Sagarika. Satya ceka na njih kako bi mogla da pocne da im se podsmeva istog casa kada ih vidi. Ceka na varnice da pocnu da sevaju. SagUn ulazi u kucu i tu ih odmah saceka Amma.  Amma ih pita, tko je napisao te reci blizu njenog kartonskog mega-lika? Pita ih gde su bili celu noc?? Oni se sirocici pokusavaju izvuci na sve moguce nacine. Amma i dalje insistira da sazna tko je napisao te reci blizu njenog kartonskog lika? Takodjer ih je suocila sa pitanjem tko se usudio da ostavi njen kartonski lik napolju na hladnoci? Oboje Saguncica su totalno zaprepasceni i zbunjeni.

Neke zene dolaze i hvale Ammu sto ce da sudjeluje u izborima. Ne dozvoljavaju Ammi da progovori. Amma nema drugu soluciju. Kuca porodice Mishra je postala Ured Ammine stranke. Satya uziva iz daljine. Pappu je uhvatio svoju sansu (gvozdje se kuje dok je vruce๐Ÿ˜ƒ) Ammin izraz lica je neprocenjiv ๐Ÿ˜† Pappu salje sve napolje, i uvodi Ammu unutra ne bi li je nabedio. Pocinje zasedanje za okruglim stolom (ovo ce biti ko Nusiceva Gospodja Ministarka ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) Amma se jako iznervirala i proklinje osobu koja je napisala te reci (ja ocito jedina ne znam sta je tu pisalo, mada mogu da pretpostavim) pored njenog kartonskog lika. Amma je sve vise iznervirana.

Pappu se pogubio od uzbudjenja, i zamislja kakav ce zivot biti jednoga dana kada Amma postane politicar. Pappu i Bunty raspravljaju o Amminoj politickoj karijeri. Rani uskace i ubedjuje Ammu. Napred Amma!!! ๐Ÿ˜†