Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today HHN is filled with SagUn's Romance. Full on...Bunty is non-stopable
cygnet9 thumbnail
Satya came near Amma and started her buttering again.

Amma also forgives. Sag's brings tea, Satya takes from her and handsover to Amma. Bunty becomes naughty. He follows Sag's where ever she goes. Sag's all tensed that Amma should not see them.

Amma informs Satya that she had given the keys to Sag's. She say's from now onwards Sag's will take care of the household.  Satya shocked and taunts Sag's that you got a big responsibility. Sag's smiles and excuses herself. 
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: ppp333

Today HHN is filled with SagUn's Romance. Full on...Bunty is non-stopable

WOW 😳 Love it...😃 Go, Bunty go...😊

Who cares for Amma and Satya...everybody in the house (or all who do matter ) knows what this two are up to, so what could they do?? SagUn have open road to their romance and who cares for anything else.😳

Thank you Padmaja for LU ❤️🤗
Edited by loveansh - 9 years ago
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh my oh my oh my oh my !!! Today Bunty was sooo naughty !!! His hands were unstoppable !!! 😆 issshhh !!!! I am dead 😆
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: tistaa

Oh my oh my oh my oh my !!! Today Bunty was sooo naughty !!! His hands were unstoppable !!! 😆 issshhh !!!! I am dead 😆

And I can not watch it now 😆 Heya Tistaa 🤗 How are you dear?😊
tistaa thumbnail
Sags kamariya ( waist ) was really looking delicious !!! 😆
cygnet9 thumbnail
Sag's informs Pub's what happened. Pub's pulling legs of Sag's. Bunty followed into kitchen also. Now Kitchen romance

Pappu came with a big portrait. Calls everybody into the drawing room and say's Dadaji had assigned an important work to his most favorite and intelligent Grandson She he brought this.  He unveils the Portrait and everybody are shocked. Amma more shocked and embarrassed.

Pappu asks why all of you are shocked and turns around and gets shock of his life. There is huge cut-out of Amma🤣

Precap: SagUn SR on the floor, may be store room but there is a huge portrait of Amma in the room. Sag's say's I am feeling shy, it seems Amma is watching us😆. Both looks upon.

VO; In Ammaji's house there will be more hilarious peculiar  drama coming up.
tistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveansh

And I can not watch it now 😆 Heya Tistaa 🤗 How are you dear?😊

🤗 I am fine hun. How are you ??? 😳
tistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ppp333

Sag's informs Pub's what happened. Pub's pulling legs of Sag's. Bunty followed into kitchen also. Now Kitchen romance

Pappu came with a big portrait. Calls everybody into the drawing room and say's Dadaji had assigned an important work to his most favorite and intelligent Grandson She he brought this. He unveils the Portrait and everybody are shocked. Amma more shocked and embarrassed.

Pappu asks why all of you are shocked and turns around and gets shock of his life. There is huge cut-out of Amma🤣

Precap: SagUn SR on the floor, may be store room but there is a huge portrait of Amma in the room. Sag's say's I am feeling shy, it seems Amma is watching us😆. Both looks upon.

VO; In Ammaji's house there will be more hilarious peculiar drama coming up.

Describe the kitchen romance to these hungry Sagunians... Tell them Bunty was about to bite her waist but only because this is a family show...he just touched 😉
cygnet9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tistaa

Sags kamariya ( waist ) was really looking delicious !!! 😆

Today my heart is beating fast. Did not expect that Kanwar and Prat's look so fantastic in romantic scenes. WOW😳

I want to kill this Sony people for not giving repeat in non-HD channel.