itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 Good morning all ! πŸ˜ƒ
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

I saw shades of Prats' earlier role in her new serial, doing seva etc., what happened to the spirited girl from London? And what new trick has Amma up her sleeves now?

Biki, lovely avis and song, such a delight!

CharuπŸ€—, love you dear, so nice to see you in our forum!
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Gina, link to new FC required.
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibraj

Gina, link to new FC required.

Its up πŸ˜Š
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hiii guysss !!! Now days I am feeling more proud to be a Pratsian only... she is an awesome human being. Waiting for the show
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp333

Hello Friends😊

Hello Padmaja, Tistaa and Gina, and all of you sweet Shaguns πŸ€—
So many things happened while I was absent, one of which was that my Inbox get full again πŸ˜• so I apologize to everyone whose PMs bounced back...SORRYYY!!!😳

Ready for LU πŸ˜ƒ
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: charu.j

Well Stop Satya's track and instead show Sag's father angry with Bunty, Amma angry with Sag, and both Sag's father and Bunty's Amma fighting with eachother..That would be fun...πŸ˜†

YAY!!!! Charu was here Such a great surprise. Missed yopu so much. ❀️
Hope you will come more frequently here. πŸ€—
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: charu.j

Lili if you go to the bottom of the page there is a button 'Desktop Version' version written on it. Just click it and it reverts back to the old format...😊

Thank you for this Charu,my sweet didi, you are a life saviour as always β€οΈπŸ€—
Thank you Lili for bringing that up, I was going crazy as well with this new IF. Now thanks to Charu Tip I will enjoy in old format
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ammaji say's I have accepted Sag's as DIL, but on one condition. You should allow Satya into the house. Bunty opposes. Babuji also. Amma say's every body does mistakes she also does. She is orphan, moreover she is apologetic also So we should forgive her. Sag's agrees. Amma and Rani smiles a wicked smile.

Now that Sag's agreed do anybody have any objection. Everybody agrees. Bunty is upset. Amma assigns the task of calling Satya back into the house to Sag's. Rani informs Satya before hand. Satya acting smart.

Satya creating drama. Sag's also with limited talk. Satya's Grandmother conveniences her and she agrees. Sag's smiles and say's come soon everybody are waiting at the breakfast table and goes.
Satya thinks Amma need her help for keeping Sag's under control and feels happy.

Pappu goes to a Photo printout shop and handsover a photo and asks him to create a Cut out. the photographer is amused seeing the photo.

Babuji and Amma are having a light and romantic moment.

Sag's and Bunty having romantic moment. Bunty hugs Sag's from behind. Swara comes and asks Sag's to help her in explaining something in studies. Bunty makes some excuse and sends her away. And starts his romance all over