Users

Frequent Posters

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: loveansh

Hello Mandy πŸ€—

Welcome to SagUn AT
πŸ€— My name is Branka,I am sure that you are enjoying here as the rest of us do.😊

I am! I'm loving this AT πŸ˜³

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Ok Girls I am off to bed now. not feeling well but came here for all of you. 

Good night all, Kal Ho Na Ho. 

999.gif

Good Morning my sweet & beautiful Didi β€οΈπŸ€—
(as it is Sunday morning at your place now)
πŸ˜ƒ
Beautiful You...

I hope you rested well, slept peacefuly, took a lots of liquid, and that you are already feeling better. 😊
Rose Hill Designs by Heather Stillufsen

I know your hubby is taking good care about you, so I have no doubts
that you will come here and show your pretty face. 😊 Love you dear ❀️ Get well soon, my sweet Didi
. πŸ€—

Get Well Soon!!! This is my kitty hanging with me after my operation. My little purramedic.:)

Home Made Cold Flu Remedy with lemon ginger honey (you can also add slices of fresh tumeric). A nice get well soon gift.

Home Made Cold Flu Remedy with lemon ginger honey (you can also add slices of fresh tumeric). 😊 Drink this and soon you'll be like new πŸ˜ƒ

get well sister graphics | get well soon cats

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mandeep-

I am! I'm loving this AT πŸ˜³

So glad to hear that πŸ˜ƒ

We all do, actually.⭐️  I am not at the moment here as much as I would like to,but I am using every free moment to drop by. πŸ˜ƒ

So, how is in Toronto? (think I read somewhere that you live there). Is everything ready to welcome a brand new year πŸ˜†

I am at a moment in Zagreb, Croatia (my hometown) and we are just having our first snow this year...till few days ago it was 15 deegre Celzius, and now it is snowing πŸ˜ƒ Love it 😳

perfect winter day is probaly going sledding with my friends then going inside and drinking hot chocolate
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

😊

Beautiful siggy Gina πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ Love the color and the texture, ❀️ but above all the cuteness of SagUn 😳 Love the capture as well...so true
⭐️⭐️
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good evening girlsπŸ€—
I came just to say hi.😊
Today I was very busy, very tired.πŸ˜• 
I do not feel well.πŸ˜•It will be better, I hope today.😳
Love SagUn❀️...Love all❀️

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Toronto is great but it's so cold πŸ˜† and yes I am ready for the new year! What about you?😳
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bikica

Good evening girlsπŸ€—
I came just to say hi.😊
Today I was very busy, very tired.πŸ˜• 
I do not feel well.πŸ˜•It will be better, I hope today.😳
Love SagUn❀️...Love all❀️

Good evening Biki, duso moja draga ❀️ πŸ€—
I just started to log out when I saw you in AT.😊  Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope you will be better soon. Praying for that. Lovely Caps, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ love SagUn ❀️and their romance. You capture this so beautifuly...They are so cute and sweet and inone word wonderful. 😳

Take care, dear , love you ❀️ Get well soon
πŸ€—

Love Get Well Soon Messages | Get Well Soon' Message. Free Get Well Soon eCards, Greeting Cards ...
Wish You Get Well Soon | ... com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Puppy-Wish-%E2%80%93-Get-Well-Soon.gif

I really have to go now, to sleep at least a few hours, so happy to meet you here...Good Night ⭐️

Good night beautiful souls. Wishing you a peaceful nights rest.

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mandeep-

Toronto is great but it's so cold πŸ˜† and yes I am ready for the new year! What about you?😳

Yeah, I know, I do not like cold weather so much, esspecialy not that minus temperatures...love however this snow that is falling now...it is not so much cold.

As for NY celebration, yeah I am ready (will enjoy it with my family and friends) and my town is ready as well...already wear its shiny, festive clothes and music is playing all around...everything is ready for a brand new start...😊 Have to go now, it is quite late so I wish you Good Night..
.⭐️

Oh yeah, going to my happy place, good night. Cat in bedπŸ˜†
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning all!

Branka, lovely to see your presence with lots of beautiful and funny graphics, quotes and amazing SagUn creations, loved them all, lovely captions too!

Biki, great caps of SagUn romance, only you can capture every little emotion like that! And do take good rest and care of yourselfπŸ€—

Gina, beautiful siggy, loved the texture too!

Padma, good luck to your niece for her performance and do post pics if you can!

Riya, are you okay?
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
biki thanks
*in SagUn dreamland*