Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

God knows when Ajabdeh will return& Intro of Pathan Hakhim Khan-ed (Page 6)

qed.. Senior Member
qed..
qed..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

Originally posted by itv2014

Originally posted by itv2014

haha LOL...yahi hoon...isliye to tumhe wish karne agayi Big smile...yes white Christmas is good as long as you don't need to go out LOL

awww so sweet, well thank you for coming to wish me! EmbarrassedHug
white christmas is only good till you have to go out to clean up the snow! LOLLOL

u r most welcome Hug
are nahi...too much work LOL...but yes...it looks beautiful !!!!!

Edited by itv2014 - 24 December 2014 at 8:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Just read your rant on PK and so could not stop myself from commenting. TongueLOL

Well, I loved the movie and felt that it gave out the right message as one should not believe in the messengers of God but believe in God himself. I feel that it did not make fun of any religion but criticized it as people believe more in Priests and Babas instead of God. The priests are not messengers of God and are just humans and we should not follow them but love only and only God. Every religion whether Christianity, Hinduism, Islam and so on were targeted in the movie but for the only reason being blind faith as God is one for all. 

I am saying this as I have myself experienced this and in my religion Christianity, it is considered as a sin to follow other Gods but I believe in all as one and people tell me that I am doing wrong as it's a sin but I feel that the main religion which one should follow is humanity. I don't believe in Priests as when my grandmother expired, I asked the Priest to bless her grave while he said "It's not my job." and I told myself that it's not his job but God will bless my grand mom's grave as God is within every human. When I asked a person who believes truly in God and visits the Church everyday to help a person who was injured, she said God will help and I myself helped the person as God has sent humans to help one another and this was also shown in the movie where everyone told PK that God will help him in searching his locket.

I liked the movie for this purpose Embarrassed

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erikalui

Just read your rant on PK and so could not stop myself from commenting. TongueLOL

Well, I loved the movie and felt that it gave out the right message as one should not believe in the messengers of God but believe in God himself. I feel that it did not make fun of any religion but criticized it as people believe more in Priests and Babas instead of God. The priests are not messengers of God and are just humans and we should not follow them but love only and only God. Every religion whether Christianity, Hinduism, Islam and so on were targeted in the movie but for the only reason being blind faith as God is one for all. 

I am saying this as I have myself experienced this and in my religion Christianity, it is considered as a sin to follow other Gods but I believe in all as one and people tell me that I am doing wrong as it's a sin but I feel that the main religion which one should follow is humanity. I don't believe in Priests as when my grandmother expired, I asked the Priest to bless her grave while he said "It's not my job." and I told myself that it's not his job but God will bless my grand mom's grave as God is within every human. When I asked a person who believes truly in God and visits the Church everyday to help a person who was injured, she said God will help and I myself helped the person as God has sent humans to help one another and this was also shown in the movie where everyone told PK that God will help him in searching his locket.

I liked the movie for this purpose Embarrassed

I dont mind targetting blind faith but saying lines like jo dar gaya woh mandir gaya, by saying that they are making fun of everyone who goes to a place of worship! 
If one makes movies like Oh My God then its ok because they are saying that God is one (which all religions also say that God is one) but here using such phrases brings feelings of singling one faith out, religion was not made to divide people, God doesnt divide or treat one better than the other than why should we?

but anywho movie should be for entertainment, it would be better if they made fun of politicians LOL

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged

I dont mind targetting blind faith but saying lines like jo dar gaya woh mandir gaya, by saying that they are making fun of everyone who goes to a place of worship! 
If one makes movies like Oh My God then its ok because they are saying that God is one (which all religions also say that God is one) but here using such phrases brings feelings of singling one faith out, religion was not made to divide people, God doesnt divide or treat one better than the other than why should we?

but anywho movie should be for entertainment, it would be better if they made fun of politicians LOL

Oh! On news I can see the fun everyday via the politicians' speeches. Do you watch Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha meetings?? They are one of a kind as who can witness one throwing chappal and chairs in a meeting EmbarrassedLOLTongue

I guess in the movie, they were talking about people who are God fearing more than God loving and I agree with that as I myself feel that if I don't pray to God before my exams, I will fail and it's actually wrong as God is like our parents and we should love him and not get scared of him.

Anyways, PK was better than the earlier movies I watched like Action Jackson and Finding Fanny. They were horrible LOL

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erikalui

Oh! On news I can see the fun everyday via the politicians' speeches. Do you watch Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha meetings?? They are one of a kind as who can witness one throwing chappal and chairs in a meeting EmbarrassedLOLTongue

I guess in the movie, they were talking about people who are God fearing more than God loving and I agree with that as I myself feel that if I don't pray to God before my exams, I will fail and it's actually wrong as God is like our parents and we should love him and not get scared of him.

Anyways, PK was better than the earlier movies I watched like Action Jackson and Finding Fanny. They were horrible LOL

I stay away from the parliament lol, actually most parliaments look like that around the world- yeh toh har parliament ki kahani hai! LOL

god fearing concept is not an Indian one actually, I was in a religions of the world class once and the professor said that certain religions are god-fearing as oppose to some religions are god-loving, but this is no place to discuss religion thats why I said PM me Erikaji!! LOL
bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hi ray stop discussing PK LOL
keep PK story aside i have not watched it yet and will not able to watch till next weekendCry
jo dar gaya vo mandir gaya like is true for me though LOL i try my best not to trouble other but dont go mandir very offen but once i am in trouble yes first thing i do i walk GOD up Wink

Intrepida

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged

I stay away from the parliament lol, actually most parliaments look like that around the world- yeh toh har parliament ki kahani hai! LOL

god fearing concept is not an Indian one actually, I was in a religions of the world class once and the professor said that certain religions are god-fearing as oppose to some religions are god-loving, but this is no place to discuss religion thats why I said PM me Erikaji!! LOL

Erikaji ShockedLOL Ratiji ab kya PM karun. I discussed everything here already OuchLOL Bollywood forum is already debating on this movie and I so am not visiting that forum these days LOL

Intrepida

Go to top