Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzpari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome analysis like the part were u explained send and fist relation...
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dsm123

Thanks for update Rati๐Ÿ˜Š

well i didn't get time to watch epi and after reading your post i will not waste my valuable Mb's in watching it on youtube.your post is enough for me๐Ÿ˜Š
hurrey,for the first time i missed the epi which was filler otherwise i always watched fillers and missed dhamakedar๐Ÿ˜† 
and about precap,usme kya nayi baat hain๐Ÿ˜• cv's know only one thing dragging,dragging and dragging๐Ÿ˜ก but keep in mind cv's that tum jis school mein padhate ho,woh school hamari donation per chalta hain so u better don't disappoint us again and again๐Ÿ˜ก

you're welcome!
you didnt miss much! ๐Ÿ˜†
CVs love to show drag fest! and your threats wont do much as we all have been doing that for months! they are deaf and blind, so whats the use?๐Ÿ˜ก
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi37

BTw did u watch the offscreen footage which I just posted another lollipop cumin in our way๐Ÿ˜†

yes thanks, i saw the lollipop segment- i dont know what to make of it!๐Ÿ˜•
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetmogini

Thanks for the update...

Again DB planning, give a break DB and VB this time don't lose to DB since u got ur weapons(CK And Maan).hopefully to see in Chittor ASAP...๐Ÿ˜’

you're welcome! 
if only VB confided in the sisters, she would not be alone! but lets just wait and watch!๐Ÿ˜•
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzpari

Awesome analysis like the part were u explained send and fist relation...

thanks dear! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

so true

but now its height of dragging๐Ÿ˜ก end this crap

_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis
lol..DB planning starts..whai will you expect 4m her... she get time to plan as pratap is busy with sasaram mission...kaash he went on bijo mission first thn db will not able to plan something..

Or hmari ajab ko to devdas hi bna dia h...
well i hope maan will help VB this time... maan will surely give takkar to his mom...
ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wish you (and everyone out there) Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year in advance !!!!๐Ÿค— I am possibly going to have a white Christmas this year too !!!
As always it's a pleasure to read your take... did US figure out the addiction element of the magical paan himself ya kisi aur (jiske paas thora grey matter available hai) ne bataya? ...whatever...good for him ๐Ÿ˜Š
the humanified Chetak is such a fun read๐Ÿ˜† ...still remember the cartoons you made...LOL
They really need to bring Ajab back to Chittor...or else the story will never gain any momentum... this separation drama has made such a mess...dnt know how are they going to be back on track again ๐Ÿ˜•

Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rati! Nice update though I didn't like the episode much.
Thank god US didn't take that stupid paan! and gave his permission to bring Ajabdeh back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but why AFTER Sasaram (what kind of a name is that?๐Ÿ˜†) mission?! DB's melodrama ๐Ÿคข finally HB spoke up for Ajabdeh. When Rawatji he'd at least tell them that US has given permission to bring Ajab back. But I guess he doesn't know HK intro was cool. He's Dusshasan from Starbharat ๐Ÿ˜† he's a positive character here so I hope he'll not be annoying. Precap again was crap ๐Ÿคข I hope DB's plan backfires. But I guess It'll take new year fr getting Ajab back and I think PrAja's gauna would be very grand so the gauna itself may take up 1 or 2 episodes

bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
after watching yesterdays episode and precap i am sure ajab is going to come back to chittor no matter what differences our DB will try to create ajab is coming back chittor that is going to happen after this HK mission.
why as its order by daddy dear pratap is going to follow like it or not.
rawatji also gave indication things are changing in right direction in chittor= CVs are going to turn in right direction now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

love the part when US said no need for paan so that do indicate everything will be on track. DB did act so good i love the way she acts๐Ÿ‘
wished they have showed some happy thinking dreaming time for ptatap but poor him straight to next mission and parsing his new love HK๐Ÿ˜† HK get up is good. they had HK why US ran away in 1567 from chittor ๐Ÿ˜ก i hope they find proper detail about this part as this question bothering me a lot.
other than that only good part was thanks to our smart chetak rest was 

whatever right. 

Edited by bitblue - 9 years ago