God knows when Ajabdeh will return& Intro of Pathan Hakhim Khan-ed

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Welcome my lovely people!

Title: God knows when Ajabdeh will return& Intro of Pathan Hakhim Khan

So we start with the same scene where we were cheering for Pratap lol

US tells Pratap that after going on mission to the afghan topchi (sasaram?) he will go and get Ajabdeh!! and that is his order!! seetiya!!! so its not going to be this week, it will be next month! booo- booo, cvs booo

oh and US refuses to eat that paan! DB is just devastated haha!

here the sisters are watching from a distance and start cheering! we were too lol! 

DB loses control - she is realising that slowly but steadily she is losing the control that she once had on the king and Pratap! And she cant even disagree with them because she knows that if she does it will show her true colours!!! You know when you take sand into your fist, you control it, or so you think, because the minute you start to tighten your grip, the sand starts pouring out of your fist, this is whats happening to DB now! 

and here DB is showing her fake tears of happiness for Pratap what she has waited for this day for so long! im sure...blahhh

ok im confused did US say that go get Ajabdeh now or later? cuz these girls are saying like its going to happen tomorrow or something! 

VB vs DB- so is its a cat and mouse game- cat being DB and VB the mouse, but the mouse always knows how to hide thats why there are more mice! but if you saw the precap you saw that VB will have to once more chose to follow DB or be kicked out! DB knows how to push her buttons, only if VB told Ajabdeh then VB would have the upper hand! also today VB won by getting permission to bring back Ajabdeh! VB may be weak but she knows who to enlist to help her, Maan and Chand. She knows she has no voice in the house but she knows the sisters will get anything they want by hook or crook! 

back in Bijolia- HB is ranting how Pratap should have taken Ajabdeh with him then! well we agree, we were pissed too, but not at Pratap but at the CVs!!
here Rawatji comes and these bhole people think that its gauna sandesh for Ajabdeh! well its not for Ajabdeh! 

here Pratap and Patta are off to meet Hakhim Khan! they are doing gun gaan of HK hehe! well he is a Pathan and he cares for the land and people he lives on and lives with! Pathans in general are known for their loyalty and bravery!

so Hakhim Khan had blown up the mughal sena that had come to attack him! bahut khub! 

here Chetak shows his kamaal!!! he smells barud, so its a trap but our fool patta wants to go forward and when Pratap stops him Patta's sword goes flying and there is a blast, so its a trap!!! Chetak maharaj ki jai ho!

precap- looks like DB is going to send VB to spoil the plan to bring back Ajabdeh! grrr, CVs never let us be happy!!! and Hakhim khan doesnt let pratap come near and calls him his enemy and shots at him! oh dear!

the first two minutes were good and then the last part where they talk about HK was really good, apart from that it was a filler, they waste our time mostly with these faltu scenes!  I swear Ajabdeh will have grey hair when she comes to CHittod lol, but then that means she lives for long time, ok im done!

-------
Edit- Random Rant-

so you all must have heard that the movie PK came out, well it makes fun of one religion and personally I dont think that making fun of the ways of any religion is right, after all God is one, and the almighty is kind to all, God doesnt divide, people divide by religion and politics! PM me if you want to know why I wrote what I did!

Edited by Intrepida - 23 December 2014 at 12:13pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vineeeesweetmoginispring567poeple1234qed..Chit15Nandini6sita_ramaJShiv...Mirage...dsm123aditi37-firebird-uknaik99ShaNak_RagNa_BleuNoir_roni_berna-FreeLancer-

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

I swear Ajabdeh will have grey hair when she comes to CHittod lol, 

ROFL

But I guess things are going to speed up as Rachana's new pic http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4256435 she is all decked up and so I feel that she will go to Mewar with this dress as now she is not wearing much jewelry in today's episode.

Hopefully before New Year, we get to see Ajab in Chittor ConfusedLOL

Today's first part of the episode was good and Hakim's intro as well was good. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

swetahyd Groupbie
swetahyd
swetahyd

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
CryOh Rati!
If yesterday was fast- forward, then today is a dampener!
Isn't it so heartbreaking...like showing you yummy sweets and almost giving it to you before saying lets have it later...
and just LATER...no mention of exactly WHEN...
CryCryCry

Intrepida

usahingora Senior Member
usahingora
usahingora

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
thanks but bekaar update

Intrepida

swetahyd Groupbie
swetahyd
swetahyd

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erikalui

Originally posted by Intrepida

I swear Ajabdeh will have grey hair when she comes to CHittod lol, 

ROFL

But I guess things are going to speed up as Rachana's new pic she is all decked up and so I feel that she will go to Mewar with this dress as now she is not wearing much jewelry in today's episode.

Hopefully before New Year, we get to see Ajab in Chittor ConfusedLOL

Today's first part of the episode was good and Hakim's intro as well was good. Smile
It could be for saubhagyavati's Gauna...ConfusedConfused
But I hope its for Ajabde's Gauna...Embarrassed
Poor thing, she'll be expecting Pratap at the Gauna...
But he's not coming ryt?

Intrepida

ash41900 Senior Member
ash41900
ash41900

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i think the cv's are just giving us lollipops by showing scenes of Ajabde Angry there is no point n no use of Ajabde in those scenes other than just making us more sad... n hope so this time DB plan of spoiling Ajabde's return face a big flop !! n yes Ajabde will b returning in the near future ... but when next Year may b    Wink ... no not may b m sure it will b 2015 only ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swetahydIntrepida

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
thanks rati for your post. uff when things run smooth for parja Angry i hope this time  whatever was in precap DB back fires VB do some good as v r so close. but sure its not coming this week its next week or in 2015 for sure my dear friends as in 2015 we do have 365 days to drag LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swetahydIntrepida

sushma_marawi IF-Dazzler
sushma_marawi
sushma_marawi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Today episode chittor part is boring specially DB rona dhona.
rawat ji come in bijolia with gauna sandesh and i am also thought same it's for ajabde gauna sandesh.well i realy like hakim khan intro.
precap ,wating for hakim khan and pratap face off but i dont like DB and VB scene .mana socha tha iss bar to koi dikat nahi ayagi par yeh cvs  phir se problem creat  kar raha hai. I hope this time DB plan not work.

Intrepida

Go to top