hate to love story of JodhaAkbar now itz SA - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by hely

yeah di...now i understood m really sorry😳and u r ryt v dont have to prove who is best  time will tell😊
yea...it's true😳 we are too possessive regarding parijat naa😆
Originally posted by aisha...11110

yea...it's true😳 we are too possessive regarding parijat naa😆
yup actually over possessive about parijat😆😆koi kuch bol bas de unhe fir dekho humara attack🤣
Originally posted by jojaparijat

Wc..palak..A FRIEND IN NEED  IS A FRIEND INDEED!😃
But now let's end d topic over here..nikki..apologized 4 her mostake..consider it as her immaturity!!
okay..but did u see...??😕

yup actually over possessive about parijat😆😆koi kuch bol bas de unhe fir dekho humara attack🤣
actually it's true, beta jaise he i read about them saying ill about parijat... i was about to complain against them, report abuse😆

actually it's true, beta jaise he i read about them saying ill about parijat... i was about to complain against them, report abuse😆
...complaint but kise...??😕whenever any1 will say about parijat we will reach there automatically like tornado😆😆

...complaint but kise...??😕whenever any1 will say about parijat we will reach there automatically like tornado😆😆
arre voh ek ooper option nhi aata, report 😆 that one..

Its an absolute insult to Rajat &Paridhi to compare them with the new entries😡.
They are the pillars of JA on which SA foundation has been laid😡. 
Look at today's episode --Loved the episode because of Jodha Jalal romance in the beginning.
They are adorable😳. Their presence just lights up the atmosphere, my mind and makes the episode worth watching.. SA completely diminished in their presence😆

arre voh ek ooper option nhi aata, report 😆 that one..

oh haa..i dint notice just abi dekha😆kaise karte hai report plz ek baar kar k dikhao naa...practical karke

oh haa..i dint notice just abi dekha😆kaise karte hai report plz ek baar kar k dikhao naa...practical karke
chal...maine abhi tak try nhi kiya...you try it naa😆
Originally posted by Tarunika13

Its an absolute insult to Rajat &Paridhi to compare them with the new entries😡.
They are the pillars of JA on which SA foundation has been laid😡. 
Look at today's episode --Loved the episode because of Jodha Jalal romance in the beginning.
They are adorable😳. Their presence just lights up the atmosphere, my mind and makes the episode worth watching.. SA completely diminished in their presence😆

loved 1st part after many days i saw JJ scene..wow it was so beautiful..i like the way jalal was teasing jodha and called her gharali..they both looked so lovely in this scene what a chemistry what a spark...they r heart beat of JA..and JJ looks very younger.today jodha was looking so captivating..

yupu r ryt now no1 will compare parijat to ravina or akdha to saka😆coz itz insult