Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

hate to love story of JodhaAkbar now itz SA (Page 5)

jojaparijat Goldie
jojaparijat
jojaparijat

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikii11

Originally posted by ZaYaHolic

Originally posted by hely

The actress playing Anarkali is doing her job amazingly as well as beautiful not over acting like jodhaWink and if you followed Ekta's shows then u must know her love stories always starts with Hate,Love so JA is not the one and only hate,lob coupleWackoLOL
1stly i would like to say she i e anar really s not beautiful as beauty is in the eye of beholder so i will not say anythingROFLher dialogue delivery is not good..ekta should select a better actress for anar role like pooja about acting m seeing jodha from past 1 n half year but i dint feel her acting is over in any angle.jab woh yeh ghrina wale dialogue bolti thi..like ghrina,jantu hum ghrina karte hai aapse etc all her dialogue loved by ppl we dint find her acting was over Embarrassedn dts y ppl love her a lot n her actingTongue.dont know how u felt itz overSillyu watch JA or not seems like i said about anar acting so u also said about jodhaLOLhate to love was akdha love story's concept it was tag line of JA cant they manage to give good dialogue to anarGeekokay agree dt hate to love is all ek story concept but all dialogues r same which anar was saying but it dont suit on her...its only suit on jodha...i felt like she was blabberingLOLat least give her nice dialogueConfused ab tell me if ruk will say hum kanha jee ki puja k liye mandir ja rahe hai shehensha ROFLtoh yeh dialogue ruk pe suit nahi hoga or audience bhaag jayegiLOL

i was in this forum frm tthe start so i saw how paridhi got bashed for her over acting as well as her heavy voice, go and check first pages of this forum u wil know anywayStern Smile
ohh reallyLOLi dont thinkConfused she was bashed coz of her over acting or her voice may be itz coz of they all wanted to show another girl as jodha with RT i e MCEmbarrassedbut if itz true then u should see present time n check current post on jodha or pari how much ppl is praising her loves her...for her acting or her voiceTongueso indeed she is doing fabulous job n brilliant acting... she has changed her hatrerrz to admirers ..Embarrassedsee her popularity now..Tongueu will get ur answerEmbarrassed
LMAO same goes for the actress playing Anarkali she's been shown for 2 mins in 2 episodes only lets wait and see if people love her or hate her aftter sometimeLOL
lets seeLOLif cvs will show anar for 10 min daily TRP will fall moreROFL..coz already TRP is speaking..JA is out of top 7 no1 interested in pomegranate or her balabberingROFLn SA is fictional n crap story cant beat JA..m sure..akdha is heartbeat of JA..
cvs should give fresh dialogue to pomegranate..not jodha's used dialogueLOLit doesnt suit on her

SA story hasn't even started and ur talking about TRPs We will see the trp next week or after few weeks and Why dnt you go and cry to director and Ekta's shoulders it might help cos u won't get nothing by crying and bashing SA here lol
lol ja story jab start huvi thi tab trp's wer the lowest...zee wanted to shut ja...but aftr Akbar jodha marriage only it got trps go check ur trps ja initial trps badi aayi trps ki baat karnewali huh Angry..even jodha Akbar at start was cursed...and many told rajat was crap for this role coz he is short heighted and all bicharaAngry
salim anarkali are way better than jodha Akbar shitAngry
MY DEAR GIRL..EVERY NEW SHOW TAKES TIME TO GAIN TRPS N ATTRACT VIEWERS!..IT HAPPENED WITH JA N HAPPENS WITH EVERY OTHER SHOW!..I DON'T REMEMBER JA WAS ON A VERGE OF SHUTTING BCOS OF LOW TRPS!
Abt SA GETTING HIGH TRPS THAT JA.IT'S IMPOSSIBLE..BCOS JA IS NOT A NEW SHOW..SO IT'S DIFFICULT 2 ATTRACT NEW VIEWERS..SOME NEW VIEWERS MAY COME IN..BUT THOSE VIEWERS NOT ENOUGH 2 REACH DAT BENCHMARK WHICH AKDHA GAVE..I CAN ASSURE U THAT!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GreekPrincess.

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Hely tum kuch logo ke muh kyu lag rahe hai un logo ke show tho channel ne band karwa diya kyu ke actor aur actress ko acting nahi aate thi nahi actor ko thoda aata tha but actress ko bilkul nahi aate thi os ko wo project os ke sis ke wajah se mila i guess kyu ke wo bollywood se thi iss liye   aur apna frustration yaha nikal rahe hai  tho nikal ne doo naROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GreekPrincess.

Niki. IF-Dazzler
Niki.
Niki.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Hely tum kuch logo ke muh kyu lag rahe hai un logo ke show tho channel ne band karwa diya kyu ke actor aur actress ko acting nahi aate thi nahi actor ko thoda aata tha but actress ko bilkul nahi aate thi os ko wo project os ke sis ke wajah se mila i guess kyu ke wo bollywood se thi iss liye   aur apna frustration yaha nikal rahe hai  tho nikal ne doo naROFL
konse show ki battain kar rahi ho tum huhROFLROFLROFL
Niki. IF-Dazzler
Niki.
Niki.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged

I only watch ja mtv channel v...lolwa tum bhi na kuch bhi bolthi hoROFLROFL
jaise ki muje personally janthi ho...ROFLWackoROFL
idiot moron kahi kiROFLROFL

Edited by nikii11 - 26 December 2014 at 12:04am
Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged

konse show ki battain kar rahi ho tum huhROFLROFLROFL

kyu tumein kyu jan na hai mein tho apne  frd hely se baat kar rahe thi 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat.GreekPrincess.

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged

I only watch ja mtv channel v...lolwa tum bhi na kuch bhi bolthi hoROFLROFL
jaise ki muje personally janthi ho...ROFLWackoROFL
idiot moron kahi kiROFLROFL

arey tumse kisi ne kuch kaha avai footage mat liya karo samjhe...aur tum jaise newbie ke muh mein nahi lagte aur guts hai apne real id se aa phir baat kar 

Edited by susantogiaa - 26 December 2014 at 12:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

Niki. IF-Dazzler
Niki.
Niki.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=susantogiaa]Hely tum kuch logo ke muh kyu lag rahe hai un logo ke show tho channel ne band karwa diya kyu ke actor aur actress ko acting nahi aate thi nahi actor ko thoda aata tha but actress ko bilkul nahi aate thi os ko wo project os ke sis ke wajah se mila i guess kyu ke wo bollywood se thi iss liye   aur apna frustration yaha nikal rahe hai  tho nikal ne doo naROFL
This is my new id I joined newROFLAngryAngryROFL

Edited by nikii11 - 26 December 2014 at 12:47am
Niki. IF-Dazzler
Niki.
Niki.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:17am | IP Logged

I was rajat's biggest fan earlier but aftr his engagement wth shristi grrAngryAngryAngry

I always wanted him to be wth mugdha chapekar...rt wth mc rtmc and I started watching ja also for rajat but aftr his engagement I didn't lik him...Angry

Edited by nikii11 - 26 December 2014 at 12:42am

Go to top