Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

hate to love story of JodhaAkbar now itz SA (Page 3)

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

i think the man who was adhams right hand man
the man whom haider called fufajaan
he must have told all that
hm..it may happenConfusedConfused

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

i think the man who was adhams right hand man
the man whom haider called fufajaan
he must have told all that
hmm...it may happen but javeeda should tell haider..dt gis father betrayed mughal sultanat
whr is she Confused
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZaYaHolic

Originally posted by hely

The actress playing Anarkali is doing her job amazingly as well as beautiful not over acting like jodhaWink and if you followed Ekta's shows then u must know her love stories always starts with Hate,Love so JA is not the one and only hate,lob coupleWackoLOL
1stly i would like to say she i e anar really s not beautiful  as beauty is in the eye of beholder so i will not say anythingROFLher dialogue delivery is not good..ekta  should select a  better actress for anar role like pooja  about acting m seeing jodha from past 1 n half year but i dint feel her acting is over in any angle.jab woh yeh ghrina wale dialogue bolti thi..like ghrina,jantu hum ghrina karte hai aapse etc all her dialogue loved by ppl we dint find her acting was over Embarrassedn dts y ppl love her a lot n her actingTongue.dont know how u felt itz overSillyu watch JA or not seems like i said about anar  acting so u also said about jodhaLOLhate to love was akdha love story's concept it was tag line of JA cant they manage to give good dialogue to anarGeekokay agree dt hate to love is all ek story concept but  all dialogues r same which anar was saying but it dont suit on her...its only suit on jodha...i felt like she was blabberingLOLat least give her nice dialogueConfused ab tell me if ruk will say hum kanha jee ki puja k liye mandir ja rahe hai shehensha ROFLtoh yeh dialogue ruk pe suit nahi hoga or audience bhaag jayegiLOL
i was in this forum frm tthe start so i saw how paridhi got bashed for her over acting as well as her heavy voice, go and check first pages of this forum u wil know anywayStern Smile
ohh reallyLOLi dont thinkConfused she was bashed coz of her over acting or her voice may be itz coz of they all wanted to show another girl  as jodha with RT i e MCEmbarrassedbut if itz true then u should see present time n check current post on jodha or pari how much ppl is praising her loves her...for her acting or her voiceTongueso indeed she is  doing fabulous job n brilliant acting... she  has changed her hatrerrz to admirers ..Embarrassedsee her popularity now..Tongueu will get ur answerEmbarrassed
LMAO same goes for the actress playing Anarkali she's been shown for 2 mins in 2 episodes only lets wait and see if people love her or hate her aftter sometimeLOL
lets seeLOLif cvs will show anar for 10 min daily TRP will fall moreROFL..coz already TRP is speaking..JA is out of top 7 no1 interested in pomegranate or her balabberingROFLn SA is fictional n crap story cant beat JA..m sure..akdha is heartbeat of JA..
 cvs should give fresh dialogue to pomegranate..not jodha's used dialogueLOLit doesnt suit on her

Edited by hely - 23 December 2014 at 10:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

The actress playing Anarkali is doing her job amazingly as well as beautiful not over acting like jodhaWink and if you followed Ekta's shows then u must know her love stories always starts with Hate,Love so JA is not the one and only hate,lob coupleWackoLOL
1stly i would like to say she i e anar really s not beautiful as beauty is in the eye of beholder so i will not say anythingROFLher dialogue delivery is not good..ekta should select a better actress for anar role like pooja about acting m seeing jodha from past 1 n half year but i dint feel her acting is over in any angle.jab woh yeh ghrina wale dialogue bolti thi..like ghrina,jantu hum ghrina karte hai aapse etc all her dialogue loved by ppl we dint find her acting was over Embarrassedn dts y ppl love her a lot n her actingTongue.dont know how u felt itz overSillyu watch JA or not seems like i said about anar acting so u also said about jodhaLOLhate to love was akdha love story's concept it was tag line of JA cant they manage to give good dialogue to anarGeekokay agree dt hate to love is all ek story concept but all dialogues r same which anar was saying but it dont suit on her...its only suit on jodha...i felt like she was blabberingLOLat least give her nice dialogueConfused ab tell me if ruk will say hum kanha jee ki puja k liye mandir ja rahe hai shehensha ROFLtoh yeh dialogue ruk pe suit nahi hoga or audience bhaag jayegiLOL

i was in this forum frm tthe start so i saw how paridhi got bashed for her over acting as well as her heavy voice, go and check first pages of this forum u wil know anywayStern Smile
ohh reallyLOLi dont thinkConfused she was bashed coz of her over acting or her voice may be itz coz of they all wanted to show another girl as jodha with RT i e MCEmbarrassedbut if itz true then u should see present time n check current post on jodha or pari how much ppl is praising her loves her...for her acting or her voiceTongueso indeed she is doing fabulous job n brilliant acting... she has changed her hatrerrz to admirers ..Embarrassedsee her popularity now..Tongueu will get ur answerEmbarrassed
LMAO same goes for the actress playing Anarkali she's been shown for 2 mins in 2 episodes only lets wait and see if people love her or hate her aftter sometimeLOL
lets seeLOLif cvs will show anar for 10 min daily TRP will fall moreROFL..coz already TRP is speaking..JA is out of top 7 no1 interested in pomegranate or her balabberingROFLn SA is fictional n crap story cant beat JA..m sure..akdha is heartbeat of JA..
cvs should give fresh dialogue to pomegranate..not jodha's used dialogueLOLit doesnt suit on her

SA story hasn't even started and ur talking about TRPs We will see the trp next week or after few weeks and Why dnt you go and cry to director and Ekta's shoulders it might help cos u won't get nothing by crying and bashing SA here lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki.

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

yeah you r r8!! I noticed this...
the story will follow the same route from hate to love but this time there will be no akdha but salim nd anar...
yup.at least.u felt the same.Ouch.same hate love story but this time no TRP for SA crap

jojaparijat

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

1stly i would like to say she i e anar really s not beautiful as beauty is in the eye of beholder so i will not say anythingROFLher dialogue delivery is not good..ekta should select a better actress for anar role like pooja about acting m seeing jodha from past 1 n half year but i dint feel her acting is over in any angle.jab woh yeh ghrina wale dialogue bolti thi..like ghrina,jantu hum ghrina karte hai aapse etc all her dialogue loved by ppl we dint find her acting was over Embarrassedn dts y ppl love her a lot n her actingTongue.dont know how u felt itz overSillyu watch JA or not seems like i said about anar acting so u also said about jodhaLOLhate to love was akdha love story's concept it was tag line of JA cant they manage to give good dialogue to anarGeekokay agree dt hate to love is all ek story concept but all dialogues r same which anar was saying but it dont suit on her...its only suit on jodha...i felt like she was blabberingLOLat least give her nice dialogueConfused ab tell me if ruk will say hum kanha jee ki puja k liye mandir ja rahe hai shehensha ROFLtoh yeh dialogue ruk pe suit nahi hoga or audience bhaag jayegiLOL

ohh reallyLOLi dont thinkConfused she was bashed coz of her over acting or her voice may be itz coz of they all wanted to show another girl as jodha with RT i e MCEmbarrassedbut if itz true then u should see present time n check current post on jodha or pari how much ppl is praising her loves her...for her acting or her voiceTongueso  indeed she is doing fabulous job n brilliant acting... she has changed her hatrerrz to admirers ..Embarrassedsee her popularity now..Tongueu will get ur answerEmbarrassed

SA story hasn't even started and ur talking about TRPs We will see the trp next week or after few weeks and Why dnt you go and cry to director and Ekta's shoulders it might help cos u won't get nothing by crying and bashing SA here lol
really not started yet LOLit has started..think now cvs r showing SA for 5 min n TRP is falling wt will happen if they will show whole 15 min SAROFL check last week TRP..n wait for this week trpWinkwe r asking from writer n director but they r not listening n  ignoring usErmm so venting out frustration here n m not crying coz i hate tears reROFL it doesnt suit on meLOLm just supporting my AKDHATongue and bashing then i want to tell u itz not bashing OR insulting of SA  i am just describing SA...Embarrassedif itz bashing then mods will close this thread...y u r taking tension keep calmLOLLOL

Edited by hely - 23 December 2014 at 11:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatSonaLuvZaSaf

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged

see for a drug addict is is really hard to be normal
first he has to understand opium is not good
then he has to stop taking it
then only slowly he can be normal
no chance he cant leave opium now just like ruk cant leave hukkahLOLLOL
he should understand st his parents loves him a lot..he talks about love .emotion but he himself cant recognize his parents love n emotion..Confused

jojaparijat

_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged
exactly anarkali doesn't even have a proper reason to hate salim...
aur to aur what crap diaogues she give ki salim ke sath koi word aata hai sath me to wo hai nafrat...as if really!!!!!!!!!!
jodha had all reasons to hate jalal and it could be seen when she delivered her dialogue...
only trying to copy the hate-love trackAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat.GreekPrincess.

Go to top