Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

hate to love story of JodhaAkbar now itz SA

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
today epi was okay..coz no ruks phew...!!Approve

i dont like salimAngry how beautifully jodha was talking with salim n he was not trying to understand his masa i know itz coz of opium but still Angry

Salim really needs to get over this annoy way of thinking he has for his parents...so many years have past, here's an idea...talk about it and find a solution...jeez

and following that is haider...does it ever occur to any of these characters that you should get to the bottom of something before jumping to conclusion??...and if he did try to find out, i wonder who is the bombastic idiot that lied about adham khan's death

when salim was going for his practice n harem girls were talking dt who would be next..??

naa jane woh kismat wali kaun hogi jisse shehzade nikaah karenge..

Hogi koi Jodha Begum jaisi jisne shehensha Akbar ka dil jeeta.Tonguei loved this lineTongue

kaun hogi jo salim ka dil jeetegiErmmi dint like thisConfused

then anar's crap started hum nafrat karte hai ..blah blah blah...Deaddid u all notice it seems like dialogue was same just like jodha had said in initial days of JA when she hated jalalEmbarrassed

here it is...

there is fine line between haterd and love, and you don't cross it was MAHAM line now anar's friend is saying to her...Clown

he is cruel n heartless king n i hate him,i can say one word for him dt is hatered said by jodha now anar is saying this line..Clown

.today i felt  anar over acting kar rahi thiGeek...now cvs cant give new dialogue to her... 

they r thinking they will show hate love story like JA same dialogue ,same track ... Angry

but it will not work neither salim nor anar is good no charm, no spark no chemistry like AKDHA have

this SA is carbon copy of JA love story..stupid cvs..Angrynow they r going to show hate n then love story

SA CRAP story cant beat JA LOVE STORYEmbarrassed

Edited by hely - 23 December 2014 at 10:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

parv303mrindaniSweet24_akdha.forever_cuty1997Pretty_me-DZ-

morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monikaberwa.GreekPrincess.cuty1997

malla88 Senior Member
malla88
malla88

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morsal_cute

Originally posted by hely

i dont like salimAngry how beautifully jodha was talking with salim n he was not trying to understand his masa i know itz coz of opium but still Angry

Salim really needs to get over this annoy way of thinking he has for
his parents...so many years have past, here's an idea...talk about it and
find a solution...jeez

and following that is haider...does it ever occur to any of these
characters that you should get to the bottom of something before jumping
to conclusion??...and if he did try to find out, i wonder who is the
bombastic idiot that lied about adham khan's death

when salim was going for his practice n harem girls were talking dt who would be next..??

Hogi koi Jodha Begum jaisi jisne shehensha Akbar ka dil jeeta.Tonguei loved this lineTongue

then anar's crap started hum nafrat karte hai ..blah blah blah...Deaddid u all notice it seems like dialogue was same just like jodha had said in initial days of JA when she hated jalalEmbarrassed

here it is...

there is fine line between haterd and love, and you don't cross it was MAHAM line now anar's friend is saying to her...Clown

he is cruel n heartless king n i hate him,i can say one word for him dt is hatered said by jodha now anar is saying this line..Clown

.today i felt anar over acting kar rahi thiGeek...now cvs cant give new dialogue to her...

they r thinking they will show hate love story like JA same dialogue ,same track ... Angry

but it will not work neither salim nor anar is good no charm, no spark no chemistry like AKDHA have

this SA is carbon copy of JA love story..stupid cvs..Angrynow they r going to show hate n then love story

I agree with you that anrakill was overacting she was trying
Hard to copy jodha words but failed to do so.she doesn't
Have acting skills at all they have chose wrong actress to play anrakill and salim. They needed powerful acting skills to compare them self's with jodha and Akbar.Now do you guys know why you will never get these times of jodha and Akbar again let me make it clear as all Know that pari had Problem with the show drioctor and it was in the news and he left .they are new people that shooting the show. They made a bigger mistake for letting the drioctor go .now there is stupid and unless makers that can't do what the other guy did .we totally lost our number 1 show

i dont think even if the director wud have stayed it wud have mattered coz the cvs are super stupid..they are ruining our show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GreekPrincess.

malla88 Senior Member
malla88
malla88

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hely

Salim really needs to get over this annoy way of thinking he has for his parents...so many years have past, here's an idea...talk about it and find a solution...jeez

and following that is haider...does it ever occur to any of these characters that you should get to the bottom of something before jumping to conclusion??...and if he did try to find out, i wonder who is the bombastic idiot that lied about adham khan's death

here it is...

.today i felt  anar over acting kar rahi thiGeek...now cvs cant give new dialogue to her... 

i totally agree with u...anar does not even have a proper reason to hate salim...they r copying their own show...how stupidConfused

.GreekPrincess.

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i think the man who was adhams right hand man
the man whom haider called fufajaan
he must have told all that

.GreekPrincess.

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
see for a drug addict is is really hard to be normal
first he has to understand opium is not good
then he has to stop taking it
then only slowly he can be normal

.GreekPrincess.

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
The actress playing Anarkali is doing her job amazingly as well as beautiful not over acting like jodhaWink and if you followed Ekta's shows then u must know her love stories always starts with Hate,Love so JA is not the one and only hate,lob coupleWackoLOL

Edited by ZaYaHolic - 23 December 2014 at 1:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenHooMeinNiki.pluviophile.

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I think it's unfair to judge her based on only like, 2 episodes, especially for the fans that have watched this show from the start. I was in the Jodha Akbar forum in the start when I decided to give this show a try and literally everyone in the forum was against Rajat's acting as Akbar, how he was overreacting, and he has gained so many fans doing the same role, so I think it speaks for something for all new entries. As for my opinion, the actress is doing an amazing job as Anarkali and so is the guy as Salim. Looking forward to their lovestory.

Edited by BrashCandy - 23 December 2014 at 2:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenHooMeinNiki.-Rema-Sukrutha

Go to top