TRPS Goldie
TRPS
TRPS

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIMO9013

Originally posted by TRPS

Originally posted by RIMO9013

Originally posted by TRPS

You are feeling hot and here temp. is 5 degree!!! Ok, I agree with you on Rishbala. I can understand your situation as I yesterday saw the "Raat akeli hai episode." Mindblowing. By the way have you bought a fire extinguisher dear??? otherwise you will burn with the hotness and passion. Big smile

we r sweaty dear thinkining abt to on the ac of my room tomorrow while watching the epiEmbarrassed

arre, why are you increasing electricity bill? Have a cold water bucket with you. Big smile 2 in 1 as it will keep you cool and will stop you going in dreamland. LOL A crazy plan as our Rishbala. Embarrassed just kidding. Dear, have fun tommorow while watching epi. Smile

sorry dear forget only cold water,nothing in this whole world can stop me from going dvd dreamland,i have a parmanent booking their,and i am not going to send a ticket to uWinkEmbarrassed

To be honest, I love them, adore them, have a smile when see them together but not dreamland type. So, don't feel insecure. Wink LOL And don't worry, I don't want a ticket yaar especially now because I have one of the most important works of my life that is study and clear my entrance exams. Smile Embarrassed

Edited by TRPS - 24 December 2014 at 12:31pm

TRPS Goldie
TRPS
TRPS

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
@RIMO9013 and @Romi, kya haal-chaal hain epi dekhne ke baad? Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index