India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

UFF.....

romitag IF-Dazzler
romitag
romitag

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Mukund was luking such a ullu today...LOL..The way he was staring at madhu when she was coming..like a lalu boy who have got such diamond..indeed madhu is a gem...i so wanted to slap that mukund  entering through  my led...He is such a loser..when his mother was constatnly blabbering ..he was mum...spineless creature...
And his most ulluest thing when rk came he was asking to madhu...why he came here..in her engagagement...Before rk he was all lattoo on her and when rk came  he was questioning about madhu loyality..how dare he..?Angry
Waiting for tomorrow episode...Madhu in that sexy gorgeous  lehenga in the arms of RK...uffBig smile  ...And rk toching madhu bare waist...

It is so  hot and passionateDay Dreaming">Day Dreaming">Day Dreaming">Day Dreaming">Day Dreaming">Day Dreaming">Day Dreaming"> The way they both  will look into each-other's eyes Day Dreaming">Day Dreaming">Day Dreaming">Day Dreaming">Day Dreaming">Blushingv

Edited by romitag - 23 December 2014 at 10:24am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

renuj_Misaki_JasluvsKinshukTRPSaan-rishanish17silverfireAbhiya4lifeRIMO9013leelaa9-DZ-

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romitagRIMO9013

RIMO9013 IF-Sizzlerz
RIMO9013
RIMO9013

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
ufff romi dear i was just spell bound was watching  nothing but our dvd forget that ullu makku ,rk was looking like a prince an angel in that white attair and madhu looks sooo beautiful and the way they looked each other,hai maar dala eagerly waiting for tomorrow when madhu will be on rks arm and rk holding madhusbare waist the first rishbala passionate touch the first rk pose

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romitag

TRPS Goldie
TRPS
TRPS

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
You are feeling hot and here temp. is 5 degree!!! Ok, I agree with you on Rishbala. I can understand your situation as I yesterday saw the "Raat akeli hai episode." Mindblowing. By the way have you bought a fire extinguisher dear??? otherwise you will burn with the hotness and passion. Big smile

romitagRIMO9013

Abhiya4life IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya4life
Abhiya4life

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode
Love you Rishbala Embarrassed

romitagRIMO9013

romitag IF-Dazzler
romitag
romitag

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIMO9013

ufff romi dear i was just spell bound was watching  nothing but our dvd forget that ullu makku ,rk was looking like a prince an angel in that white attair and madhu looks sooo beautiful and the way they looked each other,hai maar dala eagerly waiting for tomorrow when madhu will be on rks arm and rk holding madhusbare waist the first rishbala passionate touch the first rk pose

yeah dii vivian always luks like a prince in coats...Smile...

RIMO9013

RIMO9013 IF-Sizzlerz
RIMO9013
RIMO9013

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TRPS

You are feeling hot and here temp. is 5 degree!!! Ok, I agree with you on Rishbala. I can understand your situation as I yesterday saw the "Raat akeli hai episode." Mindblowing. By the way have you bought a fire extinguisher dear??? otherwise you will burn with the hotness and passion. Big smile

we r sweaty dear thinkining abt to on the ac of my room tomorrow while watching the epiEmbarrassed

TRPS

romitag IF-Dazzler
romitag
romitag

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TRPS

Oh dear here also its 5...yeah fire extinguisher..everything ready to resist their hotness. for future also...everytime i watch them it luks more refreshing..can never ever be done with them...

TRPSRIMO9013

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index