India-Forums

Laut Aao Trisha
Laut Aao Trisha

Laut Aao Trisha twist: Varsha and Prateek's past relation to get revea

deepali1983 Senior Member
deepali1983
deepali1983

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged

24 Frames Production show Laut Aao Trisha on Life OK channel has already showcased enough of drama, revenge and affairs, but it seems that the makers are not in the mood to stop.

Now, they are ready with some more entertainment for its viewers.

In the upcoming episodes, the high points will revolve round Varsha (Bhairavi Raichura) and Prateek's (Jai Kalra) past affair, Kushan (Ayaz Khan) trying to kill Prateek, and Lavanya's (Rajeshwari Sachdev) arrest.

Our source revealed to us, "In the coming episodes Varsha and Prateek will come face to face, where it will be revealed that they had an affair during their college time. They never met post that hence was unaware of each other's presence, but now they will come face to face."

And if this was not enough then Kushan (Ayaz Khan) will be seen aiming his gun at Prateek and this will be a part of Kabeer's (Eijaz Khan) plan.

Our source also revealed that Lavanya will also be arrested in the show for attempting to kill Prateek and Trisha (Nalini Negi).

When we contacted actor Ayaz Khan, he replied, "I am not sure about what is going to happen next. Right now I am not in the town. I will only get to know about the sequence once I am back to Mumbai for shooting."

With more drama coming up, the show will definitely be an interesting watch in the coming episodes.

Keep reading Tellychakkar.com for more updates.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosessp87JAHHNAVI-Swetha-

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
OMG... Varsha with Prateek? I hope he wasn't this snobbish in college. Otherwise I can't imagine a sensible girl like Varsha to be with him.
Hopefully their encounter will make him realize how he's changed overtime and what all he's lost in the process of becoming this arrogant, disgusting man that he is right now. Can they get back together? Pretty please ROFL That way, Kabir's path would be cleared too & Prateek would get that much-required mental health assessment, counseling & free supply of relaxants LOL

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 23 December 2014 at 2:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197sp87SanaKan157verma.nisha151ani_gr-Swetha-

verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:56am | IP Logged
I think it will be a interesting track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top