Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Action-Reaction During Ganna Dance :v (Page 17)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlAzInG_FiRe

ye GaNa ko kya hua? Shocked

fake pyaar hua LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaShaktifanSwatiPri_BS

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by jyoti06

Big boss is tharki LOLLOL .. knows well that seeing Ganna dance , both Upen and Pritak ka jalega .. no wonder gave this task LOLLOL

Upen knows it .. but in denial LOL

BB is turkey only this year they have shown these romantic scenes very much and BB shows with romantic music too with different camera angles.ROFL

I loved it when how both got jell seeing them dance and upen was trying too hard to show that he is not jelly but he failed in that poor guy ek tammna thi uski woh bhi gautam le gaya uske saamne tanna ke saath dance karkeLOL

haan neither he could dance with Sonali nor with Tanna ... his fake ILU and flirting acts with Tanna epic flop ho gaya LOLLOLLOL

Upen will now talk alone and sing song alone to BB ' acha sila diya diya tune mere pyaar ka, dushman ko hi saame waali ke saath bhida diya aur humko thullu haath mein de diya
hoo acha silla diya tune mene pyaar ka' ROFL
Lol upen bhai patel dekh nahi paaya hoga woh dance *Booh Hoo Hoo * LOL

he might sing kal only saying how unfair big boss is .,.. mujhe kitchen mein bitha diya and there Gautam hving fun kabhi dancing with Tanna toh kabhi playing reporter reporter with Dimpy  LOLLOL

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mydesire786

A song from upen to tanna tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka tujhe chahatha koi aur hai tu pasand hai kisi aur ki tujhe mangtha koi aur hai

nahinnn that song was picturised on my Aamir  Cry .. kaha Aamir and kahaa Upen DeadDead ... that achha silla diya tune mere pyaar ka only is fine for him LOLLOL

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbsai

Definitely Gautam and Karishma share a love hate relationship. Totally a mills and boon story.
Others must be jealous because these two are hand picked by Bigg boss to be the hero and heroine.
Did not enjoy the running commentary from Ali and Upen and Pritam. Thoroughly enjoyed Gautam's and Karishma's dance.

running commentry was desperate attempt to take a share of footage LOLLOL

and yeah it does look like mills and boons only na ... they can actually make a very hot couple if they were a bit considerate to each other at least LOLLOL

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IF-Reader

lol that was soo dashing moment.. Gautam!! the idea he gave hahaha.. Karishma was like omggg but andhar hi andhar she wanted to dance with the heroParty

yeah  she knew the dance will get all the cameras focussing on them WinkLOLLOL

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

LOL .. I just noticed Upen's sulking expressions on Ganna dance while watching repeat of that part LOL

hai na ...  god know use kiss baat ka sadness hua LOL .. I mean Ganna r not actually in love LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaShaktifanSwatiPri_BSSharif.Badmaash

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mananpani

bang on!! Awesome post.!!
Upen's acting jaap was looking as if he was reminding himself ki acting hai acting hi to hai..:p :p
anyone noticed dimpi's expressions?? She was going all awwiwee...
And pritam's expression were not that much bad as compared to upen's..upen is just..-.- ruined the royal teasings of neutella king and makeup queen :3
And then his insecure bharosa to tanna(mostly a dilasa for himself only)
tanna was all happy shappy doing that task..but his so called friend..aahhh...
Ps:ganna were,are and will be haawwtt..no matter what..their fights have spark..
Ive started watching them from sunday..when i saw them in the confrence in sbs..and i was like..my shipping heart started its journery...and i landed here..so dont knw much about their fights and all other stuffss but still i love ganna..they are raw,irrelevant and electrifying..hope after bb they 'll get a movie or any series together..!!

yup both were center of attraction in the press conference too and they hv a weird connection .. both sat besides each other during the conference .. dunno if it was deliberate or just a coincidence .. if it was a daily soap , then I would hv started writing all sort of symbolisms on both LOLLOL

and yes rest reactions were all normal  .. but Upen was sulking during their dance .. though earlier he kept saying its only acting acting for his own self belief I guess LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoklaadevsriyasha1Pri_BS

BB8_GG Senior Member
BB8_GG
BB8_GG

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I think Upen will be evicted now cos he has become so jealous of Gautam that he's coming in between to ruin the content given by Gautam and Karishma. Really? What a moron this Patel is. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaPri_BS

Go to top