Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Action-Reaction During Ganna Dance :v (Page 14)

IshqBulaava IF-Rockerz
IshqBulaava
IshqBulaava

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mydesire786

dekha sab ne ab sabko yakeen aaye i always used to say this but no one believed lekin aaj meri bhavishyawani sach hogayiLOL aur bb ne meri dua kubool karli iam on cloud nine right nowStardid u guys notice wat gautam said to karishma in the end sirf mere saath hi rehna kahin aur math jana and she replied acha alright hayeee mere ganna Heartiska kya matlab hosaktha hai socho sochoWink

Is that what he said? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaShaktifanSwatijyoti06

Naaz695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naaz695
Naaz695

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

so basically you are saying that everyone needs karishma to become or prove to be a hero..lol

looks like u conviniently missed the part where upen coaxed tanna to bear the unbearable touch of gautam and make the task look fun..

unbearable touch  ?ROFL .. they r actors LOL .. aise unbearable touches toh showbiz mein lena padta hai 

And its true na ... everyone do need a villain to become a hero  LOL

And I dint miss what upen told about acting acting acting  multiple times as if  Tanna was going to do it with him in real .. that itself showed his insecurity LOL
when he was continously saying enjoy karo yaar full romance kar and all that i thought he was cheering them but when karishma was manaoving  gautam and when they hugged the expression he gave showed how jealous he was of ganna bechara 

devsriyaShaktifanSwatijyoti06

Naaz695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naaz695
Naaz695

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqBulaava

dekha sab ne ab sabko yakeen aaye i always used to say this but no one believed lekin aaj meri bhavishyawani sach hogayiLOL aur bb ne meri dua kubool karli iam on cloud nine right nowStardid u guys notice wat gautam said to karishma in the end sirf mere saath hi rehna kahin aur math jana and she replied acha alright hayeee mere ganna Heartiska kya matlab hosaktha hai socho sochoWink

Is that what he said? LOL

yeah he said Aaj ke baad sirf mere saath kisi aur ke saath nahi and she sweetly replied with asmile acha alright 

devsriyaIshqBulaavaShaktifanSwati

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

so basically you are saying that everyone needs karishma to become or prove to be a hero..lol

looks like u conviniently missed the part where upen coaxed tanna to bear the unbearable touch of gautam and make the task look fun..

unbearable touch  ?ROFL .. they r actors LOL .. aise unbearable touches toh showbiz mein lena padta hai 

80s ke zamane ki movies mein hi wo trend thaLOL.. na uske phle aur na ab..aur ab tobilkul nahi..gundey type movies ab nahi banti..isiliye tanna wasn't gung ho about 'romanicing'... upen ki sharafat hai ki convince kar diya .. else gautam ka ye footage ka chance bhi mess up hone waala thaLOL

And its true na ... everyone do need a villain to become a hero  LOL
romantic songs dance to maine jahan tak dekha hai heroine ki zaroorat hoti hai hero ko..

ab aapki koi aur movie ban rahi hai to kya kehneWink

And I dint miss what upen told about acting acting acting  multiple times as if  Tanna was going to do it with him in real .. that itself showed his insecurity LOL

lol..obviously acting..so u understand right..how despicable she finds him..and yet agreed because of upen..so thnk upen..again for giving gauti his fair chance at garnering some footageLOL

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged

when he was continously saying enjoy karo yaar full romance kar and all that i thought he was cheering them but when karishma was manaoving  gautam and when they hugged the expression he gave showed how jealous he was of ganna bechara 

lol..did you actually say/think thatLOL

ROFL

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 23 December 2014 at 11:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

barlin

Naaz695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naaz695
Naaz695

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged

lol..did you actually say/think thatLOL

ROFL
yeah so do u have any problem Angry
bollykudi Senior Member
bollykudi
bollykudi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Actually liked them today! They are so cute when they're not trying to kill each other LOL Nutella king and Makeup queen make an interesting pair! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

2212paryedevsriyabarlinShaktifanSwatijyoti06

Naaz695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naaz695
Naaz695

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

O M G !! Thanks Jyothi for the topic...Mazaa aa gaya...LOLLOL
I am a Ganna Shipper since that infamous mirchi task ( probably 2nd week ) and they have come a long ways...make up , nutella and aaj to mein tenu samjhawana pe dance...ROFL I love their chemistry of I l hate you like I love you LOLLOL

I can't wait to watch the episode, and London Babu ka expressions !!! ROFL Gaana nahi gaya Team Rambo wala...gaana gaaya koi baat nahi, dance kiya koi baat nahi...mere saath nahi kiya koi baat nahi...nahi jaaunga nahi jaaunga is sat ko nahi jaaunga...ROFL
exactly even i dont like karishma as a person but when ganna are together they put the screen on fire hope bb shows more of ganna nowTongue

Edited by mydesire786 - 23 December 2014 at 11:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaShaktifanSwatijyoti06Nishita123

Go to top