Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Action-Reaction During Ganna Dance :v (Page 13)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devsriya

Excellent post Jyothi. Ganna scenes r really awesome, whether they are fighting or dancing. Gautam added more masala by adding "Rootna...Manaana" concept. Look at Pritham's reaction right after Tanna started manaana with Gautam.Big smile

Pritam was trying hard to b funny there but ander se toh sabka jal raha tha  LOLLOLLOL

and yes roothna manana was a cute idea Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsdevsriyaShaktifanSwatiPri_BS

Naazu695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naazu695
Naazu695

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devsriya

Excellent post Jyothi. Ganna scenes r really awesome, whether they are fighting or dancing. Gautam added more masala by adding "Rootna...Manaana" concept. Look at Pritham's reaction right after Tanna started manaana with Gautam.Big smile

preetham also was very restless bechare pritham aur upen sirf dekhte rehgaye aur gautam karishma legaya 

devsriyaShaktifanSwatijyoti06Pri_BS

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mydesire786

dekha sab ne ab sabko yakeen aaye i always used to say this but no one believed lekin aaj meri bhavishyawani sach hogayiLOL aur bb ne meri dua kubool karli iam on cloud nine right nowStar did u guys notice wat gautam said to karishma in the end sirf mere saath hi rehna kahin aur math jana and she replied acha alright hayeee mere ganna Heartiska kya matlab hosaktha hai socho sochoWink

Did he say that ShockedLOL ... mayb character mein tha LOLLOL ... and Tanna was smiling there in full glory  LOL ... big boss should milk their love-hate chemistry more .. Ganna fans go tweet BB WinkLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaShaktifanSwatiPri_BS

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Did she tweet anything LOLLOL ... I m sure she will go OMGGG OMGGG watching TV aaj LOL

yaar I just checked twitter , the impact of ganna dance on diandra was too much that she didn't tweet today ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsdevsriyaAmi_VrushanMehakphoolShaktifanSwatijyoti06Pri_BSNishita123

Naazu695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naazu695
Naazu695

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mydesire786

dekha sab ne ab sabko yakeen aaye i always used to say this but no one believed lekin aaj meri bhavishyawani sach hogayiLOL aur bb ne meri dua kubool karli iam on cloud nine right nowStar did u guys notice wat gautam said to karishma in the end sirf mere saath hi rehna kahin aur math jana and she replied acha alright hayeee mere ganna Heartiska kya matlab hosaktha hai socho sochoWink

Did he say that ShockedLOL ... mayb character mein tha LOLLOL ... and Tanna was smiling there in full glory  LOL ... big boss should milk their love-hate chemistry more .. Ganna fans go tweet BB WinkLOLLOL
yeah he said that if u dont believe me go and check in the epi iam still wondering ke uska kya matlab hosaktha haiTongue and she very sweetly replied like a gf or a wife does ok alright mere ganna hayeeeHeartDay Dreaming

ShaktifanSwatijyoti06Pri_BS

Naazu695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naazu695
Naazu695

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinnu

Originally posted by Nishita123

O M G !! Thanks Jyothi for the topic...Mazaa aa gaya...LOLLOL
I am a Ganna Shipper since that infamous mirchi task ( probably 2nd week ) and they have come a long ways...make up , nutella and aaj to mein tenu samjhawana pe dance...ROFL I love their chemistry of I l hate you like I love you LOLLOL

I can't wait to watch the episode, and London Babu ka expressions !!! ROFL Gaana nahi gaya Team Rambo wala...gaana gaaya koi baat nahi, dance kiya koi baat nahi...mere saath nahi kiya koi baat nahi...nahi jaaunga nahi jaaunga is sat ko nahi jaaunga...ROFL

Bahahaaa Upen mayb singing that song again for rest of the week now in fear .. ROFLROFL .. he dint get much scope for his psychogiri too this week  LOLLOLLOL ...

Me too a Ganna shipper since 2nd week .. not very fond of Tanna's self centerred  nature but together they r a house on fire .. BB should keep their spl duet performance on finale too  LOLLOLEmbarrassed
And they have to show Upens reactions sitting in audience
yeah they should definitely make them dance on a romantic song like teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil do lafzom mai ye bayaan na ho paye Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaShaktifanSwatijyoti06Pri_BSNishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

O M G !! Thanks Jyothi for the topic...Mazaa aa gaya...LOLLOL
I am a Ganna Shipper since that infamous mirchi task ( probably 2nd week ) and they have come a long ways...make up , nutella and aaj to mein tenu samjhawana pe dance...ROFL I love their chemistry of I l hate you like I love you LOLLOL

I can't wait to watch the episode, and London Babu ka expressions !!! ROFL Gaana nahi gaya Team Rambo wala...gaana gaaya koi baat nahi, dance kiya koi baat nahi...mere saath nahi kiya koi baat nahi...nahi jaaunga nahi jaaunga is sat ko nahi jaaunga...ROFL

Bahahaaa Upen mayb singing that song again for rest of the week now in fear .. ROFLROFL .. he dint get much scope for his psychogiri too this week  LOLLOLLOL ...

Me too a Ganna shipper since 2nd week .. not very fond of Tanna's self centerred  nature but together they r a house on fire .. BB should keep their spl duet performance on finale too  LOLLOLEmbarrassed

ROFL...Upen must be mein roun ya hansu karu mein kya karu  LOLLOLLOL
Completele agree with bold part...and yes +10000 for their finale performance...pls BB make it happen...Embarrassed.LOLLOL

devsriyaShaktifanSwatijyoti06

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

Did she tweet anything LOLLOL ... I m sure she will go OMGGG OMGGG watching TV aaj LOL

yaar I just checked twitter , the impact of ganna dance on diandra was too much that she didn't tweet today ROFL

ROFLROFL

devsriyaShaktifanSwatijyoti06bluerobin

Go to top