Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Action-Reaction During Ganna Dance :v (Page 12)

.Anya. Goldie
.Anya.
.Anya.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwatijyoti06Pri_BS

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Big boss is sure milking the whole Ganna love-hate chemistry to the fullest aaj kal  like a typical mills and boons show where hero and heroine start with hate and then turn into love singing duets  ROFL

But what caught my attention was Upen's reaction to Ganna dance  ROFL ... I m sure uske heart mein yeh tha ki I wish I was the hero of this movie ,dhat tere ki , phir ban gaya Gautam hero and footage le gaya  ROFLROFLROFL

Here is picture of Ganna hug during dance and Upen's reaction ROFL

Action Tongue

Reaction LOL

so basically you are saying that everyone needs karishma to become or prove to be a hero..lol

looks like u conviniently missed the part where upen coaxed tanna to bear the unbearable touch of gautam and make the task look fun..

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 23 December 2014 at 11:32am
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

O M G !! Thanks Jyothi for the topic...Mazaa aa gaya...LOLLOL
I am a Ganna Shipper since that infamous mirchi task ( probably 2nd week ) and they have come a long ways...make up , nutella and aaj to mein tenu samjhawana pe dance...ROFL I love their chemistry of I l hate you like I love you LOLLOL

I can't wait to watch the episode, and London Babu ka expressions !!! ROFL Gaana nahi gaya Team Rambo wala...gaana gaaya koi baat nahi, dance kiya koi baat nahi...mere saath nahi kiya koi baat nahi...nahi jaaunga nahi jaaunga is sat ko nahi jaaunga...ROFL

Bahahaaa Upen mayb singing that song again for rest of the week now in fear .. ROFLROFL .. he dint get much scope for his psychogiri too this week  LOLLOLLOL ...

Me too a Ganna shipper since 2nd week .. not very fond of Tanna's self centerred  nature but together they r a house on fire .. BB should keep their spl duet performance on finale too  LOLLOLEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsdevsriyaShaktifanSwatiPri_BSNishita123

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Big boss is tharki LOLLOL .. knows well that seeing Ganna dance , both Upen and Pritak ka jalega .. no wonder gave this task  LOLLOL

Upen knows it .. but in denial LOL
BB is turkey only this year they have shown these romantic scenes very much and BB shows with romantic music too with different camera angles. ROFL

I loved it when how both got jell seeing them dance and upen was trying too hard to show that he is not jelly but he failed in that poor guy ek tammna thi uski woh bhi gautam le gaya uske saamne tanna ke saath dance karke LOL

haan neither he could dance with Sonali nor with Tanna ... his fake ILU and flirting acts with Tanna epic flop ho gaya  LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyajessi_ukShaktifanSwatiPri_BS

devsriya Senior Member
devsriya
devsriya

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Excellent post Jyothi. Ganna scenes r really awesome, whether they are fighting or dancing. Gautam added more masala by adding "Rootna...Manaana" concept. Look at Pritham's reaction right after Tanna started manaana with Gautam.Big smile

Edited by devsriya - 23 December 2014 at 11:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonssreepadsjessi_ukShaktifanSwatijyoti06Pri_BSNishita123

Naazu695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naazu695
Naazu695

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
dekha sab ne ab sabko yakeen aaye i always used to say this but no one believed lekin aaj meri bhavishyawani sach hogayiLOL aur bb ne meri dua kubool karli iam on cloud nine right nowStar did u guys notice wat gautam said to karishma in the end sirf mere saath hi rehna kahin aur math jana and she replied acha alright hayeee mere ganna Heartiska kya matlab hosaktha hai socho sochoWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaIshqBulaavaShaktifanSwatijyoti06

vinnu IF-Dazzler
vinnu
vinnu

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

O M G !! Thanks Jyothi for the topic...Mazaa aa gaya...LOLLOL
I am a Ganna Shipper since that infamous mirchi task ( probably 2nd week ) and they have come a long ways...make up , nutella and aaj to mein tenu samjhawana pe dance...ROFL I love their chemistry of I l hate you like I love you LOLLOL

I can't wait to watch the episode, and London Babu ka expressions !!! ROFL Gaana nahi gaya Team Rambo wala...gaana gaaya koi baat nahi, dance kiya koi baat nahi...mere saath nahi kiya koi baat nahi...nahi jaaunga nahi jaaunga is sat ko nahi jaaunga...ROFL

Bahahaaa Upen mayb singing that song again for rest of the week now in fear .. ROFLROFL .. he dint get much scope for his psychogiri too this week  LOLLOLLOL ...

Me too a Ganna shipper since 2nd week .. not very fond of Tanna's self centerred  nature but together they r a house on fire .. BB should keep their spl duet performance on finale too  LOLLOLEmbarrassed
And they have to show Upens reactions sitting in audience

Edited by vinnu - 23 December 2014 at 11:37am

awoonsdevsriyajessi_ukShaktifanSwatijyoti06Pri_BSNishita123

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

so basically you are saying that everyone needs karishma to become or prove to be a hero..lol

looks like u conviniently missed the part where upen coaxed tanna to bear the unbearable touch of gautam and make the task look fun..

unbearable touch  ?ROFL .. they r actors LOL .. aise unbearable touches toh showbiz mein lena padta hai 

And its true na ... everyone do need a villain to become a hero  LOL

And I dint miss what upen told about acting acting acting  multiple times as if  Tanna was going to do it with him in real .. that itself showed his insecurity LOL

awoonsjessi_ukdevsriyaShaktifanSwatiPri_BS.Dilwale.Nishita123

Go to top