Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Action-Reaction During Ganna Dance :v (Page 11)

giakabir Senior Member
giakabir
giakabir

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DangerouslySafe

Originally posted by vinnu

Originally posted by giakabir

People only see what they want to see and people only hear what they want to hear...it is a fact and has been proven scientifically!
And it is proven here again! You weren't able to hear when Upen was the only one who was asking Tanna to do this as a task and do it well. Even when Goti gave a situation, Upen was the only sensible one.Oh wait...i need to remember that I am talking to extreme sensible watchers! 
So...see what you wanna see and hear what you wanna hear!Wink
Usska chehra tho kuch aur hi keha raha hai...
Well, yeah make sure "you are seeing what you want to see"Geek

Touche my friend and the argument stands Smile.  Would have been better if you had one of your own but apparently its ok to piggy ride on someone else's logic too!

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqBulaava

what does Gautam say to Karishma when they are done dancing, sirf mere saath something? Does anyone know?

I too dint get it but I think he spoke of friendship mayb .. like we stay like this now , no fights .. mayb something like that Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaIshqBulaavaShaktifanSwatiPri_BS

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged

People only see what they want to see and people only hear what they want to hear...it is a fact and has been proven scientifically!
And it is proven here again! You weren't able to hear when Upen was the only one who was asking Tanna to do this as a task and do it well. Even when Goti gave a situation, Upen was the only sensible one.Oh wait...i need to remember that I am talking to extreme sensible watchers! 

Touche my friend and the argument stands Smile.  Would have been better if you had one of your own but apparently its ok to piggy ride on someone else's logic too!
Ah so its your logic eh? I thought it was "scientifically proven fact". You have the copyrights for it eh?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessi_ukPri_BS

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
O M G !! Thanks Jyothi for the topic...Mazaa aa gaya...LOLLOL
I am a Ganna Shipper since that infamous mirchi task ( probably 2nd week ) and they have come a long ways...make up , nutella and aaj to mein tenu samjhawana pe dance...ROFL I love their chemistry of I l hate you like I love you LOLLOL

I can't wait to watch the episode, and London Babu ka expressions !!! ROFL Gaana nahi gaya Team Rambo wala...gaana gaaya koi baat nahi, dance kiya koi baat nahi...mere saath nahi kiya koi baat nahi...nahi jaaunga nahi jaaunga is sat ko nahi jaaunga...ROFL

Edited by Nishita123 - 23 December 2014 at 11:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjessi_ukdevsriyaAmi_VrushanShaktifanSwatijyoti06.Dilwale.Pri_BS

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyoti06

I did see it all dear

what Upen said only showed his insecurity too .the way he was repeatedly reminding Tanna that do it , u r only acting , only acting  ... was there any need to specify acting word .. tanna and gulati were not exactly doing it in real anyway na Big smileLOL .. so these things do give away the insecurity

u can always put your point without stereotyping or mocking a fan base .. isn't it ...  I m sensible enough to see things dear .. hving watched some 200 odd daily soaps and reality shows for over 10-15 yrs  , itna sense hai to see things the way they r without any imagine tv LOLEmbarrassed

Another tihng .. every coin has two sides .. if there r blind fans who might see things more than whats shown , then there r other category too .. blind ... I will not use the word as its against IF rules and they too see things more than whats shown .. for eg . Tanna used poti word for gautam ... none of the gautam fans reacted .. but if Gautam used same poti word for Tanna , forum would hv errupted .. isn't it Embarrassed

I think Upen specified on acting cause Tanna didn't seem comfortable doing it. It was a task and he being her friend, tried to help her out. But it is hard to deduce when you are already supporting the other team!

It is the same for Goti fans too. When Goti cries...its genuine while others do it for sympathy. And when Goti thump and swoon like a donkey, it is entertainment. 

Every side does have two coins, the only thing that matters is whether you are ready to see both or hanging on to just one! Smile

I can't speak for whole world LOL  but for myself and the gautam fans that at least I know in my posts .. I  hv never seen them cribbing over his crying acts .. in fact we actually  laugh over his fake crying   ... its the other way around when I see posts made by other grp asking his cry was real or fake  LOL .. hum toh chill out maarte hai and dont even bother to analyse his crying LOL

And coming to upen , see u hv a way of seeing it and I hv a way of seeing it .. I can also say its hard to deduce when u r already supporting other team .. isn't it .. ... Tanna is an actor and I m sure she worked with many co actors with whom she may not b hving a grt rapport .. its part of her job ... And Tanna eventually colud hv handled herself even if Upen dint repeatedly shout acting acting ... that was desperation on Upen's part I felt .. again my POV ...

Edited by jyoti06 - 23 December 2014 at 11:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsdevsriyajessi_ukShaktifanSwati.Dilwale.Pri_BS

giakabir Senior Member
giakabir
giakabir

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Ah so its your logic eh? I thought it was "scientifically proven fact". You have the copyrights for it eh?

Yup facts are to be used by people to make a logical deduction! 
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

Dammit Ouchas much as i wanted to surpress my GANNA feels Angry they were legitly all over the place in todays episode Embarrassed LOL Despite me not liking Gauti their dance had me go " aww " LOL

Anyways i Thoroughly enjoyed BB's Ganna task LOL 

well they do hv a grt chemistry  and I guess BB too knows it WinkLOLLOL

devsriya..Sakura..ShaktifanSwatiPri_BS

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Big boss is tharki LOLLOL .. knows well that seeing Ganna dance , both Upen and Pritak ka jalega .. no wonder gave this task  LOLLOL

Upen knows it .. but in denial LOL
BB is turkey only this year they have shown these romantic scenes very much and BB shows with romantic music too with different camera angles. ROFL

I loved it when how both got jell seeing them dance and upen was trying too hard to show that he is not jelly but he failed in that poor guy ek tammna thi uski woh bhi gautam le gaya uske saamne tanna ke saath dance karke LOL

devsriyaShaktifanSwatijyoti06Pri_BS

Go to top