Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: vinnu

And they have to show Upens reactions sitting in audience

yeah they should definitely make them dance on a romantic song like teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil do lafzom mai ye bayaan na ho paye πŸ˜‰
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Bahahaaa Upen mayb singing that song again for rest of the week now in fear .. 🀣🀣 .. he dint get much scope for his psychogiri too this week  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Me too a Ganna shipper since 2nd week .. not very fond of Tanna's self centerred  nature but together they r a house on fire .. BB should keep their spl duet performance on finale too  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

ROFL...Upen must be mein roun ya hansu karu mein kya karu  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Completele agree with bold part...and yes +10000 for their finale performance...pls BB make it happen...😳.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bluerobin

yaar I just checked twitter , the impact of ganna dance on diandra was too much that she didn't tweet today 🀣

🀣🀣
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mydesire786

dekha sab ne ab sabko yakeen aaye i always used to say this but no one believed lekin aaj meri bhavishyawani sach hogayiπŸ˜† aur bb ne meri dua kubool karli iam on cloud nine right now⭐️did u guys notice wat gautam said to karishma in the end sirf mere saath hi rehna kahin aur math jana and she replied acha alright hayeee mere ganna ❀️iska kya matlab hosaktha hai socho sochoπŸ˜‰

Is that what he said? πŸ˜†

Scrumptious thumbnail

unbearable touch  ?🀣 .. they r actors πŸ˜† .. aise unbearable touches toh showbiz mein lena padta hai 

And its true na ... everyone do need a villain to become a hero  πŸ˜†

And I dint miss what upen told about acting acting acting  multiple times as if  Tanna was going to do it with him in real .. that itself showed his insecurity πŸ˜†

when he was continously saying enjoy karo yaar full romance kar and all that i thought he was cheering them but when karishma was manaoving  gautam and when they hugged the expression he gave showed how jealous he was of ganna bechara 
Scrumptious thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

Is that what he said? πŸ˜†

yeah he said Aaj ke baad sirf mere saath kisi aur ke saath nahi and she sweetly replied with asmile acha alright 
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

unbearable touch  ?🀣 .. they r actors πŸ˜† .. aise unbearable touches toh showbiz mein lena padta hai 

80s ke zamane ki movies mein hi wo trend thaπŸ˜†.. na uske phle aur na ab..aur ab tobilkul nahi..gundey type movies ab nahi banti..isiliye tanna wasn't gung ho about 'romanicing'... upen ki sharafat hai ki convince kar diya .. else gautam ka ye footage ka chance bhi mess up hone waala thaπŸ˜†

And its true na ... everyone do need a villain to become a hero  πŸ˜†

romantic songs dance to maine jahan tak dekha hai heroine ki zaroorat hoti hai hero ko..

ab aapki koi aur movie ban rahi hai to kya kehneπŸ˜‰

And I dint miss what upen told about acting acting acting  multiple times as if  Tanna was going to do it with him in real .. that itself showed his insecurity πŸ˜†

lol..obviously acting..so u understand right..how despicable she finds him..and yet agreed because of upen..so thnk upen..again for giving gauti his fair chance at garnering some footageπŸ˜†

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Originally posted by: mydesire786

when he was continously saying enjoy karo yaar full romance kar and all that i thought he was cheering them but when karishma was manaoving  gautam and when they hugged the expression he gave showed how jealous he was of ganna bechara 

lol..did you actually say/think thatπŸ˜†

🀣
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 9 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

lol..did you actually say/think thatπŸ˜†

🀣

yeah so do u have any problem πŸ˜‘
bollykudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually liked them today! They are so cute when they're not trying to kill each other πŸ˜† Nutella king and Makeup queen make an interesting pair!