Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

BB is turkey only this year they have shown these romantic scenes very much and BB shows with romantic music too with different camera angles. πŸ€£

I loved it when how both got jell seeing them dance and upen was trying too hard to show that he is not jelly but he failed in that poor guy ek tammna thi uski woh bhi gautam le gaya uske saamne tanna ke saath dance karke πŸ˜†

haan neither he could dance with Sonali nor with Tanna ... his fake ILU and flirting acts with Tanna epic flop ho gaya  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
devsriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent post Jyothi. Ganna scenes r really awesome, whether they are fighting or dancing. Gautam added more masala by adding "Rootna...Manaana" concept. Look at Pritham's reaction right after Tanna started manaana with Gautam.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by devsriya - 9 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dekha sab ne ab sabko yakeen aaye i always used to say this but no one believed lekin aaj meri bhavishyawani sach hogayiπŸ˜† aur bb ne meri dua kubool karli iam on cloud nine right now⭐️ did u guys notice wat gautam said to karishma in the end sirf mere saath hi rehna kahin aur math jana and she replied acha alright hayeee mere ganna ❀️iska kya matlab hosaktha hai socho sochoπŸ˜‰
vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Bahahaaa Upen mayb singing that song again for rest of the week now in fear .. 🀣🀣 .. he dint get much scope for his psychogiri too this week  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Me too a Ganna shipper since 2nd week .. not very fond of Tanna's self centerred  nature but together they r a house on fire .. BB should keep their spl duet performance on finale too  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

And they have to show Upens reactions sitting in audience
Edited by vinnu - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

so basically you are saying that everyone needs karishma to become or prove to be a hero..lol

looks like u conviniently missed the part where upen coaxed tanna to bear the unbearable touch of gautam and make the task look fun..

unbearable touch  ?🀣 .. they r actors πŸ˜† .. aise unbearable touches toh showbiz mein lena padta hai 

And its true na ... everyone do need a villain to become a hero  πŸ˜†

And I dint miss what upen told about acting acting acting  multiple times as if  Tanna was going to do it with him in real .. that itself showed his insecurity πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: devsriya

Excellent post Jyothi. Ganna scenes r really awesome, whether they are fighting or dancing. Gautam added more masala by adding "Rootna...Manaana" concept. Look at Pritham's reaction right after Tanna started manaana with Gautam.πŸ˜ƒ

Pritam was trying hard to b funny there but ander se toh sabka jal raha tha  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yes roothna manana was a cute idea 😳
Scrumptious thumbnail
Originally posted by: devsriya

preetham also was very restless bechare pritham aur upen sirf dekhte rehgaye aur gautam karishma legaya 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mydesire786

dekha sab ne ab sabko yakeen aaye i always used to say this but no one believed lekin aaj meri bhavishyawani sach hogayiπŸ˜† aur bb ne meri dua kubool karli iam on cloud nine right now⭐️ did u guys notice wat gautam said to karishma in the end sirf mere saath hi rehna kahin aur math jana and she replied acha alright hayeee mere ganna ❀️iska kya matlab hosaktha hai socho sochoπŸ˜‰

Did he say that πŸ˜²πŸ˜† ... mayb character mein tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... and Tanna was smiling there in full glory  πŸ˜† ... big boss should milk their love-hate chemistry more .. Ganna fans go tweet BB πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Did she tweet anything πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... I m sure she will go OMGGG OMGGG watching TV aaj πŸ˜†

yaar I just checked twitter , the impact of ganna dance on diandra was too much that she didn't tweet today 🀣
Scrumptious thumbnail

Did he say that πŸ˜²πŸ˜† ... mayb character mein tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... and Tanna was smiling there in full glory  πŸ˜† ... big boss should milk their love-hate chemistry more .. Ganna fans go tweet BB πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah he said that if u dont believe me go and check in the epi iam still wondering ke uska kya matlab hosaktha haiπŸ˜› and she very sweetly replied like a gf or a wife does ok alright mere ganna hayeee❀️