Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giakabir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: DangerouslySafe

Well, yeah make sure "you are seeing what you want to see"🤓

Touche my friend and the argument stands ðŸ˜Š.  Would have been better if you had one of your own but apparently its ok to piggy ride on someone else's logic too!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

what does Gautam say to Karishma when they are done dancing, sirf mere saath something? Does anyone know?

I too dint get it but I think he spoke of friendship mayb .. like we stay like this now , no fights .. mayb something like that 😕
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: giakabir

Touche my friend and the argument stands ðŸ˜Š.  Would have been better if you had one of your own but apparently its ok to piggy ride on someone else's logic too!

Ah so its your logic eh? I thought it was "scientifically proven fact". You have the copyrights for it eh?
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
O M G !! Thanks Jyothi for the topic...Mazaa aa gaya...😆😆
I am a Ganna Shipper since that infamous mirchi task ( probably 2nd week ) and they have come a long ways...make up , nutella and aaj to mein tenu samjhawana pe dance...🤣 I love their chemistry of I l hate you like I love you ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I can't wait to watch the episode, and London Babu ka expressions !!! ðŸ¤£ Gaana nahi gaya Team Rambo wala...gaana gaaya koi baat nahi, dance kiya koi baat nahi...mere saath nahi kiya koi baat nahi...nahi jaaunga nahi jaaunga is sat ko nahi jaaunga...🤣
Edited by Nishita123 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: giakabir

I think Upen specified on acting cause Tanna didn't seem comfortable doing it. It was a task and he being her friend, tried to help her out. But it is hard to deduce when you are already supporting the other team!

It is the same for Goti fans too. When Goti cries...its genuine while others do it for sympathy. And when Goti thump and swoon like a donkey, it is entertainment. 

Every side does have two coins, the only thing that matters is whether you are ready to see both or hanging on to just one! ðŸ˜Š

I can't speak for whole world 😆  but for myself and the gautam fans that at least I know in my posts .. I  hv never seen them cribbing over his crying acts .. in fact we actually  laugh over his fake crying   ... its the other way around when I see posts made by other grp asking his cry was real or fake  😆 .. hum toh chill out maarte hai and dont even bother to analyse his crying 😆

And coming to upen , see u hv a way of seeing it and I hv a way of seeing it .. I can also say its hard to deduce when u r already supporting other team .. isn't it .. ... Tanna is an actor and I m sure she worked with many co actors with whom she may not b hving a grt rapport .. its part of her job ... And Tanna eventually colud hv handled herself even if Upen dint repeatedly shout acting acting ... that was desperation on Upen's part I felt .. again my POV ...

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
giakabir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DangerouslySafe

Ah so its your logic eh? I thought it was "scientifically proven fact". You have the copyrights for it eh?

Yup facts are to be used by people to make a logical deduction! 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

Dammit as much as i wanted to surpress my GANNA feels ðŸ˜¡ they were legitly all over the place in todays episode ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† Despite me not liking Gauti their dance had me go " aww " ðŸ˜†

Anyways i Thoroughly enjoyed BB's Ganna task ðŸ˜† 

well they do hv a grt chemistry  and I guess BB too knows it 😉😆😆
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Big boss is tharki 😆😆 .. knows well that seeing Ganna dance , both Upen and Pritak ka jalega .. no wonder gave this task  😆😆

Upen knows it .. but in denial 😆

BB is turkey only this year they have shown these romantic scenes very much and BB shows with romantic music too with different camera angles. ðŸ¤£

I loved it when how both got jell seeing them dance and upen was trying too hard to show that he is not jelly but he failed in that poor guy ek tammna thi uski woh bhi gautam le gaya uske saamne tanna ke saath dance karke ðŸ˜†
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Big boss is sure milking the whole Ganna love-hate chemistry to the fullest aaj kal  like a typical mills and boons show where hero and heroine start with hate and then turn into love singing duets  🤣

But what caught my attention was Upen's reaction to Ganna dance  🤣 ... I m sure uske heart mein yeh tha ki I wish I was the hero of this movie ,dhat tere ki , phir ban gaya Gautam hero and footage le gaya  🤣🤣🤣

Here is picture of Ganna hug during dance and Upen's reaction 🤣

Action 😛

Reaction 😆

so basically you are saying that everyone needs karishma to become or prove to be a hero..lol

looks like u conviniently missed the part where upen coaxed tanna to bear the unbearable touch of gautam and make the task look fun..

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

O M G !! Thanks Jyothi for the topic...Mazaa aa gaya...😆😆

I am a Ganna Shipper since that infamous mirchi task ( probably 2nd week ) and they have come a long ways...make up , nutella and aaj to mein tenu samjhawana pe dance...🤣 I love their chemistry of I l hate you like I love you ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I can't wait to watch the episode, and London Babu ka expressions !!! ðŸ¤£ Gaana nahi gaya Team Rambo wala...gaana gaaya koi baat nahi, dance kiya koi baat nahi...mere saath nahi kiya koi baat nahi...nahi jaaunga nahi jaaunga is sat ko nahi jaaunga...🤣

Bahahaaa Upen mayb singing that song again for rest of the week now in fear .. 🤣🤣 .. he dint get much scope for his psychogiri too this week  😆😆😆 ...

Me too a Ganna shipper since 2nd week .. not very fond of Tanna's self centerred  nature but together they r a house on fire .. BB should keep their spl duet performance on finale too  😆😆😳