Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Jyo yaar , More than pritam upen I am wondering what will happen to diandra watching ganna πŸ€£
vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: giakabir

People only see what they want to see and people only hear what they want to hear...it is a fact and has been proven scientifically!

And it is proven here again! You weren't able to hear when Upen was the only one who was asking Tanna to do this as a task and do it well. Even when Goti gave a situation, Upen was the only sensible one.Oh wait...i need to remember that I am talking to extreme sensible watchers! 
So...see what you wanna see and hear what you wanna hear!πŸ˜‰

Usska chehra tho kuch aur hi keha raha hai...
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

that morning only he was talking of how gautam ko content nahin milta

big boss heard him and ab bhar bhar ke content milega gautam ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. kal Gaumpy as Reporters lagayenge sabki waat πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tanna meri wajah se hero banate ho indirectly gautam ko hero maan hi lia 🀣 kal gaumpy hi limlight me rahege precap me ali ki baja di hai gautam ne 🀣
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I heard Pritam babu ka bhi aisa hee haal tha .. let me catch his reaction now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I didnt give importance to that and if u get anything then Jyo post it here coz Daffy will love to see that reaction also πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinnu

Usska chehra tho kuch aur hi keha raha hai...

Well, yeah make sure "you are seeing what you want to see"πŸ€“
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: giakabir

People only see what they want to see and people only hear what they want to hear...it is a fact and has been proven scientifically!

And it is proven here again! You weren't able to hear when Upen was the only one who was asking Tanna to do this as a task and do it well. Even when Goti gave a situation, Upen was the only sensible one.Oh wait...i need to remember that I am talking to extreme sensible watchers! 
So...see what you wanna see and hear what you wanna hear!πŸ˜‰

I did see it all dear

what Upen said only showed his insecurity too .the way he was repeatedly reminding Tanna that do it , u r only acting , only acting  ... was there any need to specify acting word .. tanna and gulati were not exactly doing it in real anyway na πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† .. so these things do give away the insecurity

u can always put your point without stereotyping or mocking a fan base .. isn't it ...  I m sensible enough to see things dear .. hving watched some 200 odd daily soaps and reality shows for over 10-15 yrs  , itna sense hai to see things the way they r without any imagine tv πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Another tihng .. every coin has two sides .. if there r blind fans who might see things more than whats shown , then there r other category too .. blind ... I will not use the word as its against IF rules and they too see things more than whats shown .. for eg . Tanna used poti word for gautam ... none of the gautam fans reacted .. but if Gautam used same poti word for Tanna , forum would hv errupted .. isn't it 😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: .DreamCatcher.

🀣 U-pain ka reactionπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ πŸ˜†

sulking and thinking mein hero kab banunga πŸ˜†
Nisha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Disputed.

Hi Jyoti! Missed you.

BB is such a tharki. Zabardasti ka background music daal diya tha Ganna ke liye precap mein πŸ˜†

And BB's commentary on top of that...

Karwahat mein mithaas ghul rahi hai and all. Wth was that? 🀣

Upen trying hard to 'act' all happy and indifferent to the task. Such a bad actor he is. πŸ˜†

Upen has once again become the 'bed ki phuljari'. Spending his entire time with the girls in bedroompur. Chummi chummi hug hug and bitching away to glory πŸ˜†

P.S.

Dimpy wearing Upen's jacket. Sonali with Upen in the WR. Tanna and Upen fake flirting. Iss baar kaun bechari bali ka bakra bane gi for eviction?

Panauti 101 πŸ˜†

Spot on,tanna n upen fake flirtung makes me cringe
Bczzi always used to see them as bhai behen wala relationship
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

few hrs before he was taunting Gautam of no content and how it all changed in few hrs time now  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. big boss surely loves teasing as much as Gautam loves teasing Tanna πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol that upen bhai patel doesnt know anything that who gets maximum footage and who is most talk abt contestant inside. he needs to get reality check. πŸ˜†

BB is also with Gautam I think in teasing ppl with Gautam loved how many ppl got jelly seeing their dance πŸ˜†

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bluerobin

<font size="3">Jyo yaar , More than pritam upen I am wondering what will happen to diandra watching ganna🀣</font>

🀣