Action-Reaction During Ganna Dance :v - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by --RockStar--

Ganna lade jagde dance kare entertainment hi entertainment 🀣 upen ke dil ke armaa ashuo me bah gaye muh latka hua ta bo chahta kuch aur ta par tanna ko come on do it acting hi to hai 🀣

that morning only he was talking of how gautam ko content nahin milta

big boss heard him and ab bhar bhar ke content milega gautam ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. kal Gaumpy as Reporters lagayenge sabki waat πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jyoti06

ab bolo looser kaun bana πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Woo hoo Upen Bhai Patel chaude mein yay πŸ₯³ 
Originally posted by IshqBulaava

One this is for sure, Gautam loves teasing Tanna. When Gautam goes by the door and tells Ali to say something. And then Tanna is like "Chup kar Nutella king" 🀣

I cant believe she actually called him neutella king 🀣 .. Gautam will anyday take that as compliment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by saksham-p2

Why didn't u include Pritam's ss also , he was quite restless too lol .

Was he  .. well he looked sort of restless but not exactly pissed off sulking types like Upen na ... let me chk his reaction too now πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... after all woh bhi toh Tanna ke sapne dekh raha tha 🀣
🀣 U-pain ka reactionπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by DangerouslySafe

🀣
And that Ladies and Gentlemen, is Sour Puss right there🀣

I heard Pritam babu ka bhi aisa hee haal tha .. let me catch his reaction now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jyoti06

that was definitely the line of the day ... romance ka bhi apna time hota hai 🀣 ...

And reh jayenge reh jayenge Patel babu dekhte reh jayenge πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jal jayege jal jayege pritam,Ali gautam ke hath me trophy dekh kar jal jayege 🀣
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

@Bold LMAO  πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Yeah I was also thinking same that Upen was all acting jelly when Ganna was dancing and singing and he was like mic speaking again and again ainvayi hi act act act iski ko kehte han sabke saamne jalaa naa πŸ˜†

few hrs before he was taunting Gautam of no content and how it all changed in few hrs time now  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. big boss surely loves teasing as much as Gautam loves teasing Tanna πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by moshij

So cute. I think they should get married, have kids and live happily ever after. Ganna!! awww!!! πŸ€”

they can do whatever they want to do man outside πŸ˜†  .. humein kya as long as they r entertaining inside πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by --RockStar--

Bese tanna ko dance ki jaldi ti jese hi pata chala chalo karate hai gulati. Romance dance ka mood hota hai mood banane to do 🀣 tanna pir mera mood nahi hua to 🀣

these two r hilarious together .. once they go out they should watch all their clippings and see how they both together can b grt entertainment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†