Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Upen was continuously saying Acting karna hai kishma acting karna hai.. This is the height of insecurity 
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
zero upen reaction πŸ˜†
awwe cute ganna😳
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

🀣

LOL πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

We can continue this non-stop but let comment other also and Jyo also coz more then replies it will become gifs posting thread. πŸ˜†

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

For Upen πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

bahahaaa this is perfect .. itna kuch kiya but phir Gautam le gaya heroine ko 🀣
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ganna lade jagde dance kare entertainment hi entertainment 🀣 upen ke dil ke armaa ashuo me bah gaye muh latka hua ta bo chahta kuch aur ta par tanna ko come on do it acting hi to hai 🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Lmao this is amazing hahha

Thanks for pointing this out

But i must say Ganna were amazing today
Be it their argument, gautam trying to tease her or their dances

They looked cute 
Ganna <3

yup they both together can give content for whole episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... whether its their fights or bickerings or dance  , sab kuch paisa vasool tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Jyo another fab post and great think you pointed out today  πŸ‘ 

Loved ur Eagle eyes ... that u saw upen's roltu chehara when Ganna were dancing and hugging πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Bechara Upen dekhta reh aya aur Gautam aur tanna ek dusre ke saath dance kar liye aur yeh akela khada reh gaya udhaas banke πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Actually cameraman was quite smart ... deliberately captured that face of Upen while Ganna were dancing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

though Upen was telling Tanna , yeah act act  , its only acting but  from his face u can clearly see how uske ander aag lag raha tha seeing both  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
1823 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post! 🀣 🀣 🀣     

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Obbession

Now that BB have milked all the fights out of everyone, they have turned to Ganna. But i am not complaining. Ganna are much more entertaining to watch then Pritam Dimpy fight. Or Ali nautanki.

Upen did not like Ganna dance. He looked sad. I think he has developed a little crush on Karishma.
He even came in the middle of Ganna fight in the bathroom. They were having fun yelling at each other and Upen comes with his loser face and drags karishma away.

Karishma was really enjoying dancing with Gauti, she has a genuine smile on her face. No matter how much she hates Gauti, she cant resist his charms. 😳

The whole rutna manana scene was so cute. Gauti actually shed a few tears. Their dance stole the show.

Ganna = Makeup Queen and Nutella King.  haha

I too feel Upen has developed some weird crush of Tanna suddenly or mayb its his game now that no more girls r left in his kitty   πŸ˜•πŸ˜† .. he thought after yesterday ka ILU acts in bedroom , kuch heroic task hoga for him .. but hua ulta .. Gautam gets to dance with Tanna whereas Upen is given the task to cook and spend max time with boys .. bahahaaa 🀣

And yup Tanna eventually was enjoying the task especially while singing tenu samjhawan song πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... I think his tears were fake though πŸ˜†  but it was fun to watch πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KABHIrabab786

Their hug was awesome
Ganna stole d show today
Upen was doing commentary if not wrong he was saying something like tanna kiss his hand something

yeah he was foing live commentry to show sportsmanspirit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  but his face was telling a different story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†