Season 2, channel support needed.

Posted: 9 years ago

Hope they get the required support...I am waiting for season 2...TFS

Strange thing is Veera got 1 year extension which is become quite bad nowadays.

It used be one of my fav show...And EHT which was going great ..they stopped it...😡

Edited by charu_81 - 9 years ago
I hope that new damn show -----------------"Tu mera hero" --with a shity theme - "Bekar pati ka payer pa na hai" ---Utter nonsense...
will go to hale and then only Bekar Star flush will support EHT...
Sorry for my words but could not hold my anger... 
Channel kicked out even season 1. Despite all requests from fans to not end it. So how can we expect the channel to nod to season 2?
Season 1 itself was a botched up story. What more butchery will be there in season 2?

Even if season 2 is there then cast will not be same. So what's the use of hoping or lobbying for a season 2?
Hope to see season 2 with the following requirement
same cast
pace of show and thriller just like in the first 3 month it started
Wow... so there's hope for season 2. It would be great if the next season doesn't air on SP... 
Originally posted by anglisharma

Hope to see season 2 with the following requirement
same cast
pace of show and thriller just like in the first 3 month it started

Agree same cast in season 2 also...Really feel bad for Simone, Sanjeeda...Being so talented actresses they aren't given enough opportunity...

Edited by charu_81 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Preternatural

Wow... so there's hope for season 2. It would be great if the next season doesn't air on SP... 

Rights are with SP. This is why team directed fans to request SP to agree for season 2.

Unless channel agrees or lets go of rights the team can neither make new season nor take it to another channel.
Exactly thats why SP should agree
Originally posted by anglisharma

Exactly thats why SP should agree

It will not agree. 

Fans had trended Don't end EHT in October on Twitter, mailed, tweeted to SP to not end the show and let it complete its term. Still they didn't listen. Why will they listen now?

No use petitioning the channel now.