Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Soul Sisters Chat Club (MEMBERS only) (Page 41)

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Oh! About those shows, dont worry about romance! For last few days I am hooked into crime solving police stories with almost no romance! NCIS New Orleans, Rizzoli & Isles, and today I am trying Major Crimes! Next in line is CSI, CSI Miami and CSI NY. Funny, right? But from teenage I am hooked to crime solving stories all thanks to my dad filling my head with Sherlock Holmes! R&I and NCIS NO brought back my love for those stories again! And now I am hooked! 

BTW, at one time there was no episode of CID that I missed! Now its a bore and too slow paced compared to Castle and NCIS LA! So stop watching it!

P.S. I just checked Death in Paradise and New Tricks! DIP seems cools but NT seems awesome! I mean solving unsolvable cases, how awesome is that! Have to try both and see! Right now I am trying Major Crimes! Have yet to impress me much! If it bores me with internal politics and all and less focuses on crime scenes, then I am stopping it!

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
that i would love
as it is these days i read mostly os only
or ts
trying not to read every single story out there
no matter how tempting it is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_KaCy

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I understand your temptation! I have bookmarked more than 50 stories per show and I follow FFs of more than 10 shows! All to be read when I have time! If I did not bookmark them, the urge to read them right away would persist and again I will go into bookworm mode which I went in 2011. Read nothing but FFs while lying on my couch and doing nothing and rarely eating and sleeping! I used to be that addicted! Took a lot for me get away from that addiction! It was as horrible as alcohol or drug addiction, it seemed! I had to stop reading FFs and slowly start them over with me maintaining control and not over boarding but some days I still catch a story which is so good that i stay awake till 3 or 4 to get it done! That does not happen these days thanks to you reminding me of bedtime but at that time it was horrible! And this is nothing! In school days, I was addicting to reading novels! I would stand in the bus to and fro school and read, read in recess, read while eating etc etc. Went crazy for it and FFs were like dream come true coz you can start the next one as soon as the first one ends while with books you have to return the first to get the next! This reading addiction almost destroyed me! Even now while reading any book I take break every ten minutes coz I am scared I will fall back to my old habits!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.sushmitha.chavvi16

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
very tempting aint it
which is why we have to be careful
i get so many pms for stories
most of which i dont read
because its too much
guess i better ask those peeps to un buddy me
will save them time right

Kalpana_KaCy

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Yup! And it will also make them feel less disappointed! It is psychology you see! When you send 100 PMs but see 50 likes it hurts you more, compared to sending 60 PMs and getting 50 likes! Hell! Even I fall into that psych trap! I see 300 buddies and barely 50 likes and I go sad till remind myself that for 8 stories I have 300 readers not for 1 story. 300 / 8 = 37.5 which means 38 Pms sent and 50 likes got per story, I am supposed to be happy! Then I smile and walk away! This trap happens all the time so I stopped checking likes too!LOL

.sushmitha.chavvi16

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
time for bed i think
so you are warm and cosy
even i will go after you
might watch some tv for a change
still have plenty christmas movies left to watch am afraid

.sushmitha.Kalpana_KaCy

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Christmas movies? Cool!
And you are right! Time for me to go!
BTW, you promised to tell me about this writer called Kalpana, I am waiting! Tomorrow I want all details, samjhi?Wink

Nighty night! See you tomorrow! Take care!
May MSK and ASR come in your dreams and bring you to my house so that I can feed you sweet pongal! Now you are wondering why? You see, I just had it and wish I could share it with you!Big smile

chavvi16

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
oh haan
here is for you and meethi
since you both love this

hopefully ASR MSK and zain can take you out for some of the above

.sushmitha.Kalpana_KaCy