Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Soul Sisters Chat Club (MEMBERS only) (Page 41)

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@ Kittu! I have decided! You are right!

Now you must be wondering, what the! So here it is! You know everytime I tell you that I wont be able to update and I am feeling sad you tell me to forget updates and focus on my health! I have decided that you are right! I will, from now on, focus on my health! I am not going to type faster or work like a maniac just to get updates up on Sundays! I will write on my own pace and ignore all the update soon posts that seem to make me guilty! So tomorrow only My Fair and DFL will be up as only those are ready! Will work on others next week!

On the topic of working, you know for few days I am not in mood of writing! I have realised this is because I am under pressure of updating on Sunday! That makes me dread writing! So I am going to forget the pressure of Sunday! I will update on Sunday but only those stories for which I have worked and not all! 

BTW, as yesterday I had to spend the day without light and night with headache, I decided to spend the whole day today watching tv shows online! Watched 3 epis of NCIS New Orleans, 4 epis of Rizzoli & Isles and currently trying the show Major Crimes! I know it is too much, but for once I wanted to forget the worry about my stories and just relax and that is what I did! Oh! And my headache is also gone!

BTW, do you know a good tv show in which crime is solved in one episode? I mean something you see in UK, something similar to CID! I dont mind some recommendations! Wont watch it in next few days but will bookmark it and watch it once my current list is done!

Finally, all in all, my day was good! How was yours? And how are you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chavvi16

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
P.S. Ek important baat reh gayi! Ok! Today I was watching Rizzoli & Isles and I realised that while White Collar has two heroes R&I have two heroines. And I wondered what would happen if just like White Collar inspired me to plan Cop and The Con, R&I also inspired me to do a story? 

Now please note that this is just me wondering. It did not inspire me at all and unless it does that I wont be able to write a story on it! As it did not inspire me, this is just something I wondered and nothing that is going to come true!

Ok! Now back to R&I, R&I is a story of a Detective called Jane Rizzoli & Medical Examiner called Maura Isles who are best friends and solve crime together! Their chemistry is awesome and they reminded me of DD and SI coz SI is a bit ditzy like Isles and DD is lot stronger in personality like Rizzoli. So imagine how would that show would be if I wrote a story on it? Just imagine! Not coming true!

Police Inspector Geet Handa and Forensic Scientist Khushi Kumari Gupta!
Show ka naam: Handa & Gupta! ROFL

Now a scene which I imagined. 
A ladka comes to see our girl! Question to them: What is your hobby?
Geet's reply: I like beating guys, handcuffing them and throwing them into jail!
Khushi's reply: I like cutting people, cutting their body parts and seeing what made them die!
LOL

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 03 January 2015 at 11:03am

chavvi16

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
finally she listens
thank babaji and DM
yes you do need to chillax
not let this stress you
not good in long term jaani
that would be so funny right if they were cops
would make it more fun
imagine they can beat up the boys if need be
ahhh i can picture the scene right now
uk crime shows that i watch and mostly are one part episodes would be
death in paradise has only three series
new tricks has eleven or is it twelve cant recall exactly
now neither of those have a romance going on okay
of course sherlock you already watch

Kalpana_KaCy

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Maybe I should write one shots! Adventures of Inspector Handa and Dr. Gupta!LOL
One shots of them dealing with MCP people, Politicians and mummies wanting them married!
Haila! What an awesome idea! Now this is inspiration! Definitely! Have to note it down or in my case, click it down!LOL

I can write one shots once in a while just to let the steam off! What an awesome idea sirji!LOL

chavvi16

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Oh! About those shows, dont worry about romance! For last few days I am hooked into crime solving police stories with almost no romance! NCIS New Orleans, Rizzoli & Isles, and today I am trying Major Crimes! Next in line is CSI, CSI Miami and CSI NY. Funny, right? But from teenage I am hooked to crime solving stories all thanks to my dad filling my head with Sherlock Holmes! R&I and NCIS NO brought back my love for those stories again! And now I am hooked! 

BTW, at one time there was no episode of CID that I missed! Now its a bore and too slow paced compared to Castle and NCIS LA! So stop watching it!

P.S. I just checked Death in Paradise and New Tricks! DIP seems cools but NT seems awesome! I mean solving unsolvable cases, how awesome is that! Have to try both and see! Right now I am trying Major Crimes! Have yet to impress me much! If it bores me with internal politics and all and less focuses on crime scenes, then I am stopping it!
chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
that i would love
as it is these days i read mostly os only
or ts
trying not to read every single story out there
no matter how tempting it is

Kalpana_KaCy

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I understand your temptation! I have bookmarked more than 50 stories per show and I follow FFs of more than 10 shows! All to be read when I have time! If I did not bookmark them, the urge to read them right away would persist and again I will go into bookworm mode which I went in 2011. Read nothing but FFs while lying on my couch and doing nothing and rarely eating and sleeping! I used to be that addicted! Took a lot for me get away from that addiction! It was as horrible as alcohol or drug addiction, it seemed! I had to stop reading FFs and slowly start them over with me maintaining control and not over boarding but some days I still catch a story which is so good that i stay awake till 3 or 4 to get it done! That does not happen these days thanks to you reminding me of bedtime but at that time it was horrible! And this is nothing! In school days, I was addicting to reading novels! I would stand in the bus to and fro school and read, read in recess, read while eating etc etc. Went crazy for it and FFs were like dream come true coz you can start the next one as soon as the first one ends while with books you have to return the first to get the next! This reading addiction almost destroyed me! Even now while reading any book I take break every ten minutes coz I am scared I will fall back to my old habits!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.sushmitha.chavvi16

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
very tempting aint it
which is why we have to be careful
i get so many pms for stories
most of which i dont read
because its too much
guess i better ask those peeps to un buddy me