Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Definitely not thinking at all! You know this whole thing about two person who hate each other marry to take revenge or a person marries other to have revenge was cool in 2002 when it happened in Kutumb but when they kept repeating the twist on every damn bloody show, it became repetitive, unoriginal and something like a train wreck. For once, I wanted a love story where they actually fall in love and have a wedding where both bride and groom are smiling and happy!😕 That is one thing I liked about GHSP. Here were two headstrong people but thank God unlike other idiots they dont marry each other for revenge but because they fell in love. 

During 2002, Kutumb was a novelty for having two haters marry each other concept.
In 2009 - 10, GHSP was a novelty for having the characters fall in love and then get married happily!😆
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
why else do you think i love watching shows on sab tv
at least dont have to deal with this same old story man
and it makes me laugh
i mean which idiot would marry the girl who he thinks is having an affair with his jijaji
bringing her in same house as her supposed lover
dumb or what
and this is ASR we were talking about
the man is supposed to have a shaatir dimaag
but that was only used at wrong time and place
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
You know they tried to show a businessman who strategizes and then reacts but they forgot one behaviour characteristic of such person, they are always cold and calculative! They never do things impulsively but everything about ASR screams impulsive! 

When the show started, he seemed so cold and calculative and then the way he treated Khushi after the show made me realise that a calculative strategic businessman would never show his anger. Unless in love, cold hearted fellows dont show much emotions as they dont think by heart, they think by mind! Of course, love makes them react emotionally but ASR from start was so angry that no one would call him cold or calculative. He was ruthless and cruel but he seemed more like emotional driven than a calculative businessman. 

Now if you want to see Calculative businessman you should see Mr Bajaj in Kasauti Zindagi Kay! His moves were like chess! Loved that character! Then he fell in love, and acted with his heart some times but still his reactions were based on thinking rather than feeling many times! Amazing guy!

Then there was Jai Walia! Very calculative till he fell in love with Pia! Then he went bonkers!😆😉
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
And yes, Arnav's moves were ridiculous! Bringing Khushi to his house, had he gone mad? It was khulla invitation to romance under their noses! But if he did that believing Khushi wont cross her limits once married then why he did not think that Khushi wont love a married guy too? That I could not understand. And what did he think? The guy who had affair with Khushi even though he is married, will he leave his Khushiji once she is married? Was that going to stop him? ASR proved that he was not a businessman but a broken guy still affected by his mother's death and has lots of anger issues!😆
chavvi16 thumbnail
dont know much about bajaj
but i know of jai walia
they crucified his character as well
and bani too
am reading old kasam se fics
man they make more sense than ketka maiyi ever did
whats wrong with that woman
where does she come up such weird concepts man

time for bed
so may the cast from kutumb come in your dream
and then you can take them to meet those idiotic writers of IPK
so they know not to use same old same old concept man
and you introduce them to your writing
so those peeps can write better stories
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Oh yes! Ekta destroyed her stories! I swear I could predict every twist by 2008 when I was barely 20! And my guesses actually used to be right! A 20 year old could predict the next twist, I mean come on, you are a national tv writer for God's sake! Write something better!😡

OK! Me going! Nighty night! See you tomorrow! Take care!
May MSK and ASR come in your dreams and you and MSK point out all the mistakes ASR did in the show and do teach him how to woo a girl! His style leaves much to be desired! 
chavvi16 thumbnail
me and MSK teach ASR
oh dear
is that wise
night sweetie
rest plenty
and see ya tomorrow with rocking updates
let the fun begin tomorrow
chavvi16 thumbnail