hmmm tat makes sense
hey we hit page 50 cool
yipeee and may there be more right
wait time for someone to go to bed
so may the cast of supernatural come in your dream
and take you on an adventure with them

Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Babaji! Dont scare me! Waise bhi the back of our building has empty barren land and my imagination sometimes gives me really scary visions of ghosts running there!😉

Nighty night! See you tomorrow!
Take care!

May MSK and ASR come in your dreams and they and I take you to watch Main Aur Mr. Right and Khamoshiyan!😉 After all, BS aur GC ke movies hain! Dekhna toh banta hai!😆 
thats why i changed what i wrote
so instead its supernatural cast
but that aint less scary either right
night dear
take care
and rest also okay
Forget it! I will just imagine MSK and ASR protecting before I hit the bed! That will keep the bad ideas and nightmares at bay!😉

And it is 50 pages! So happy!😃
I am off!
will be late
might not get chance to chat it seems
boss has disappeared
am still at office
why me kappa rani why
hey meethi if you came by
hopefully see you guys later
And I am here! 

Had light problems today! Was planning to work on DFL but my plan went phus coz of light problems! Did not watch much epis either! 

Watched NCIS New Orleans today's epi though (as in it was telecasted on yesterday's date but shown in America today morning according to Indian Time!😉) So for me it is today's epi!😆 Watched that and R&I one epi and was just about to work on DFL when light went away!😭 

By the time it came back, I was making puris for night dinner and then was serving parents and then it was night and too cold to type!😭 So I just watched Grimm 2 epis and waited for the chat time! Sigh! Thats it! 

Tomorrow I am going to work on DFL either by hook or by crook! It is haunting me and the reviews are fantastic too! All are excited for next epi! So I am finishing that! Then maybe Kya Pyar and Betrayal! I am keeping DP for last! Coz Dev is coming and I swear I dont want to bring him back and start working on climax! This is the first time I am dreading a villain's entry!😳

Phew! Thats all to report today!😃
OMG! I was replying reviews when I saw that the poem waala update in My Fair Khushi got 84 LIKES! Bloody hell! You know what! I think I should quit writing drama stories and just focus on Rom Coms! They are a blast among the readers! Just kidding! Not quitting drama stories but this response has got me very excited! 84! Bloody hell!

P.S. I know it will take time for you to come online and I may not even be there till then but I just want to tell you everything as you are my bestie! Only you can understand my excitement!😳
Oh! And I am watching Grimm's another epi while replying reviews and  waiting for you! Aaja aaja Tu hai Kittu Meri!😊
Ok! I know it after 12:30 and I am supposed to be in bed! But I have yet to read the reviews as I keep on forgetting to check them through mobile so today I decided to atleast read My Fair Khushi's reviews and God, some of them are so funny that I am non stop laughing and it started with your ASR bashing! Loved it! Enjoyed it! So will read all the reviews and then go offline!😃 So that I start my sleep with wide smile!😉
Ok! I am done! I have read them!😃 Off to bed!

Nighty night! See you tomorrow! Take care!
May MSk and ASr com in your dreams and take you to Alps to eat fondue!😉 Of course, you being a good bestie, would order them to invite me too and all four of us will sit and eat fondue!😃

P.S. Saw it on Amazing Race and Switzerland is famous for Fondue and I have added it to my bucket list!😃😳😆
@ Mithi!

Tu Chhupi Hai Kahaan, Main Tadapta Yahaan... A song from Navrang movie dedicated just for you! Coz I am missing you and you are not coming here for almost two days! Arre! Atleast ek hello hi bolke jaa ya toh reason bataate ki kyun nahi aa rahi! I am getting worried and my brain is giving me very scary visions about you! So you better come here and give a presentee so that I can stop worrying, samjhi?😃