Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey thats good
you had new year with your parents
and i got to wish you too
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ice cream? Yummy! And cherry on the top too? Awesome! Did you like my banners? Made them just for us!😳 Wish put them up on first page soon!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
I just realised that you wont celebrate your new year with your parents! And here I am flaunting my parents in front of you! Sorry deary! Should not have done that! Sorry! Did you wish your parents now? How are they? And how is your brother?
chavvi16 thumbnail
no thats okay dear
they arent here but i did wish them
they were in a party from dad's office
my brother is fine
love the banner
sorry meant to say that as well
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
No probs! Will put them up right away!

I finally put the cake away! After demolishing half of it!😉 Had the banner and wishes ready here and had only to press send and post buttons! So when clock hit twelve, with left hand cut the cake and with right press the buttons for post!😆 Dad came later for another round of cake and was aghast that I was typing with one hand while eating with another! He is like What the! And I was like I want to eat and I want to wish right now. What else can I do?🤣
chavvi16 thumbnail
no wonder he was shocked
could have had cake
and then pressed the button sweetie
but no when will kappa do things that normal peeps do
she has to be superwoman naa
but she is still cute
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Obviously? The day I start acting normal, I will ask both my parents and you to throw me into mental hospital!😉
BTW, cute and superwoman? Isnt that a bit contradictory? Superwoman was hot, not cute, right?

Oh! Today noon I tried NCIS New Orleans, loved it so much that I watched two more epis of it!😆 I have decided to not write in noon as at that time I am so sleepy due to winter that I write nothing but gibberish. Tried it two days back and it was so horrible that I deleted whole of 2000 words!😕 Worked on DFL in evening but the excitement of cake did not allow me to concentrate! Now tomorrow I will take up DFL and My Fair and finish them someway or other so that I can take other three for Friday and Saturday! My Fair and DFL might be longer than usual coz both chaps have crossed 3000 and I have not even reached half way in either of them! Or maybe break them into two parts if I cannot finish them tomorrow!
chavvi16 thumbnail
well for me this superwoman is cute and hot too
both hehehe
cause its you naa
hmmm yes that would be the day
well you should be getting ready for bed
dont want you to get too cold outside it naa
but in ten mins more
itna toh chalta hai
by the way this new IF version can use desktop version too
try and see if that makes any difference
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Thank you for those ten mins My Lady!
Hum aapke aabhaari hain!

So how was your day? And how was your boss? Did he give you too much work ya new year ke liye bachchi ko nahi sataaya? 
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Main aur superwoman? Hey Babaji! Does that mean I have to dress up like her? Coz the cold is too much and superwoman barely covers herself fully! Main toh thandi se mar jaaungi if I wore that!😆

I am on IF desktop version! And it still crashed my shockwave! It was my mistake as I knew that opening too many windows of IF like I used to do earlier creates a crash first time! After the first crash, I can open as many IF windows I want, no crash at all! But first time I do it, the crash is inevitable! The first few days after learning I only opened the window for this thread! But today, I forgot and the damn thing crashed! Now it is ok! Have to remember not to open too many windows of IF!