India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sahir went too far.. (Page 2)

bitsf513 Newbie
bitsf513
bitsf513

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
after this horrible episode i whole heartily want zaki and arzoo to pair up...Clap...hate sahirAngry...poor arzoo and zaki...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90

itsjazzy90 Newbie
itsjazzy90
itsjazzy90

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I agree with you guys, Sahir did go tooo far, I think the writers shoudn't have made Sahir's character seem so cruel, no one purposely makes someone eat something they are allergic too then play an act to drown...I know a lot of people love Sahir's character, I respect their opinion and choice, but I only watch Humsafars for Sehban aka Zaki...I honestly think Sehban is underrated as an actor, he deserves a lot more appreciation...and I'm glad Zaki won't be paired with Arzoo..he deserves someone who will love him and care for himSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddybitsf513ploydomerosal_awesomeTHEfanOFheartz

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

He is one low man! And I really do appreciate Zaki's love now! Even after heart break he never once doubted her character! He is really nice at heart just a bit spoiled! 
Agree, though I felt bad for both Zaki and Arzoo, it was Zaki whom I wanted to give a hug. Even with the broken heart, he did not loose his sanity. He realised Arzoo's love. He neither doubted her character, nor tried to be possessive. He was ready to let her go even with his broken heart.

Every time I think Sahir can't get any lower, CVs set another standards LOL.  I used to watch another serial with a dark hero. But there was a point, where I could not handle its intensity. I gave up. It closed later due to low TRP (though it was extremely loved by loyal viewers. It was different from the rest). I don't want Hamsafars to go in that line. Dark hero is fine, but don't make him too dark, which would result in sinking TRPs.  Earlier heroes of 4 Lions, at least did not cheat with their girls. Sahir has gone a step ahead. We still need to see, how they can justify with Sahir's past and his redemption.  4 Lions owe us a good redemption track for a long time in their serials. Let's see whether they can deliver this time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90ploydomerosal_awesomeQHGeetLovagrumpydwarfTHEfanOFheartz

THEfanOFheartz IF-Sizzlerz
THEfanOFheartz
THEfanOFheartz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I agree! One point  he turns into a Dr.Sahir  to the rescueROFL And then  another he turns into a right jerkAngry Srsly !!!!! I love himCry  but after what he did i have another reason why to hate himAngry He stooped that low? Pathetic!!!!Angry Although his face had guilt into why he did it?Confused He's really strange no one can really understand him Dead He has two facesLOL 
@ I generally think Sahir loves her inside but doesn't know his feelings yet.
Sahir confuses me as well LOL WinkAlthough either way you can say what he's doing now is part of his plans.
"At times I even feel like he's being selfish and he really does want Arzoo all for himself so Zaki doesn't get to her" Well your right my friend!Wink Remember i think it was lasts week episode when zaki said "I love Arzoo" did you see how angry he wenttt. LOL Hufff he wasss burningg!!!Blushing
  ROFL

@Itsjazzy90 i agree i love Sehban Heart and i think he should get more appreciationWink
@ The writers shouldn't have i agree, but oh well at least we'll get to see another side of him{EVILLEvil Smile LOL} I'll just say enjoy it while it lasts LOL Hell yess! I think Zaki will!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90rosal_awesomeQHGeetLova

rosal_awesome Senior Member
rosal_awesome
rosal_awesome

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
i had commented yesterday that i hope that after hugging arzoo he doesn't become all fake... thinking about the deal and such. LIKE ACTUALLY BE HAPPY SHE LOVES HIM?? 
i couldn't believe my own words when i had written them.. but alas, for our sahir miya even that's possible. not only that, he even has the guts to go to a lower level than that. now i will never be able to ever think he EVER LOVED her. CryAngry

seriously, even zaki is better than sahir. Ouch yes, sehbaan is really underrated Embarrassed HC is a wonderful actor,Day Dreaming but... one thing i have to admit is that i've never seen a hero of the show going so much to the dark side Confused

arzoo better give him hell when she finds out on behalf of all of us AngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90

Go to top