Sahir went too far.. - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by redviolet

He is one low man! And I really do appreciate Zaki's love now! Even after heart break he never once doubted her character! He is really nice at heart just a bit spoiled! 
Agree, though I felt bad for both Zaki and Arzoo, it was Zaki whom I wanted to give a hug. Even with the broken heart, he did not loose his sanity. He realised Arzoo's love. He neither doubted her character, nor tried to be possessive. He was ready to let her go even with his broken heart.

Every time I think Sahir can't get any lower, CVs set another standards 😆.  I used to watch another serial with a dark hero. But there was a point, where I could not handle its intensity. I gave up. It closed later due to low TRP (though it was extremely loved by loyal viewers. It was different from the rest). I don't want Hamsafars to go in that line. Dark hero is fine, but don't make him too dark, which would result in sinking TRPs.  Earlier heroes of 4 Lions, at least did not cheat with their girls. Sahir has gone a step ahead. We still need to see, how they can justify with Sahir's past and his redemption.  4 Lions owe us a good redemption track for a long time in their serials. Let's see whether they can deliver this time.
I agree! One point  he turns into a Dr.Sahir  to the rescue🤣 And then  another he turns into a right jerk😡 Srsly !!!!! I love him😭  but after what he did i have another reason why to hate him😡 He stooped that low? Pathetic!!!!😡 Although his face had guilt into why he did it?😕 He's really strange no one can really understand him 🤢 He has two faces😆 
@ I generally think Sahir loves her inside but doesn't know his feelings yet.
Sahir confuses me as well 😆 😉Although either way you can say what he's doing now is part of his plans.
"At times I even feel like he's being selfish and he really does want Arzoo all for himself so Zaki doesn't get to her" Well your right my friend!😉 Remember i think it was lasts week episode when zaki said "I love Arzoo" did you see how angry he wenttt. 😆 Hufff he wasss burningg!!!☺️
  🤣

@Itsjazzy90 i agree i love Sehban ❤️ and i think he should get more appreciation😉
@ The writers shouldn't have i agree, but oh well at least we'll get to see another side of him{EVILL😈 😆} I'll just say enjoy it while it lasts 😆 Hell yess! I think Zaki will!😉

i had commented yesterday that i hope that after hugging arzoo he doesn't become all fake... thinking about the deal and such. LIKE ACTUALLY BE HAPPY SHE LOVES HIM?? 
i couldn't believe my own words when i had written them.. but alas, for our sahir miya even that's possible. not only that, he even has the guts to go to a lower level than that. now i will never be able to ever think he EVER LOVED her. 😭😡

seriously, even zaki is better than sahir.  yes, sehbaan is really underrated 😳 HC is a wonderful actor, but... one thing i have to admit is that i've never seen a hero of the show going so much to the dark side 😕

arzoo better give him hell when she finds out on behalf of all of us 😡😆