Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

*Rains and Lovers*- A Vidharth OS

SUV_Ashton Senior Member
SUV_Ashton
SUV_Ashton

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged

II  *Rains and Lovers*  II

"I love you because no two snowflakes are alike, and it is possible, if you stand tippy-toe, to walk between the raindrops. " 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vidushi watched from the room's window as it poured outside. Drops falling from the heaven, as they silently made contact with the earth. She loved the rains. She felt it was nature's way of purifying and cleansing itself and its surroundings. Whenever she thought about Purity, the only pure thing that came to her mind, was Parth. She sighed. Just saying his name over in her mind made her feel numb, but in a good way. She had not been able to come to terms with her feelings for him over the past few days. It's like she had never experienced that feeling. All it took to make her feel that was Sanyukta and Randhir's engagement party that they had gone for a few weeks back.

Everything seemed to have changed for them. Them' she reflected upon that word again. Well maybe not for him, but things had certainly changed for her. She could feel a new aura whenever she was around him, her heart would start beating uncomfortably fast and she would become breathless easily. His sight was enough to make her want to run away and hide, because she was scared of her feelings. Scared of the new found passion that she wanted so desperately to explore and experience.

She wanted to touch him, to hold him and well...

Well she could not even get herself to pronounce those 3 words, without blushing a deep scarlet, though her inner self was on fire, she was burning and it hurt. His playfulness, his charm, his manners and his handsome face, all hurt her. They weren't of any comfort to her troubled soul. They only made things worse.

She wanted to admit those four words desperately to herself, but she felt herself flaming. The rains outside raged and as the lightning struck across the sky it illuminated the dark patch and she suddenly found a new hope.

She wanted it, she longed for it, rather craved would be a better way to put it, there was no denial.

I love him' she said it aloud to herself. The fire searing through her admission, she needed him now. This instant.

She hurriedly left the room, in his pursuit, and rushed down the college corridors. It had been 2 months since they had been married. She had decided then that she'd never give this marriage a try. Never ever love him. But she had been wrong. She had fallen irrevocably for him and she needed to tell him that.

She asked the servants hastily where he was, but they hadn't seen him. Her heart grew heavy. She was almost in despair now; if she didn't tell him tonight she would burst out of passion and desire.

She heard the sound of piano being played from the music room. She stopped in her tracks as she silently entered the room. There he sat engrossed in his music as the rain pattered out in the terrace.

She felt her heart tearing, blazing and throbbing. Parth felt her presence in the room and he opened his eyes and looked at her in surprise. Her chest was heaving.

Vidushi? What are you doing here' he asked slowly arising from his stool and walking towards her.

Her name, that's all that took to break the walls and tear her restraints away. She rushed across the hall, into his arms and smashed her lips into his. The wall had broken, as passion ebbed out of her urgent kiss. Parth was taken aback at first and then smiled into the kiss, as he responded with equal love and passion with which his princess was kissing him. As Vidushi deepened the kiss, their tongues fought for dominance and for once Parth let her have her way as he felt the desperation within her. She ran her hand through his soft hair fisting it and making him moan into the kiss, as she smiled.

They kissed for what seemed like eternity, before Vidushi tore away from the kiss and said,

I love you Parth' almost in a whisper. But it was loud enough for him to hear as his heart elated. Finally after all these years. He kissed her again, desperately and said between the kisses, I love you too princess'. The fire within her hadn't subsided yet and she knew that only the next level would extinguish it and give her relief.

Make love to me.In the rain' she said to him her eyes burning with desire. He smirked and lifted her bridal style as he carried her out to the terrace, their lips never leaving each other.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N:

Halo, my lovely koochieess! Big smileLOLLOL

MERRY CHRISTMASSS!!!!!! Embarrassed

So here is the OS I promised! Tadaaa!!!! LOLLOLLOL

Well THIS was NOT my Christmasyyy Surprise for which I used polls for earlier. (so chill guys, I wouldn't make it so pheeka pheekaLOLLOLLOL)

This was more like a short, random OS. I had written a similar one for DEK, but now I made it into a Vidarth one for you all.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So! What do you think of this one, tell me in the comments below. And don't forget to leave a like if you enjoyed reading this WinkWink

PS: I'll try to make the PROMISED one, HOTTER LOLLOLLOL (be prepared with ice-cubes, coolers and ointmentsLOLLOL)

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragya_MstarryLove_skmonalisha8vaisha11sweety4444umachanumoluanuaskifRandhirHoliciluvrainaartiday_lilyshreyad27.Farzi.foreverherspurepunjabiaimy.Jin.PhoenixRadarSangRegal

SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Res. 
I can't give you a spanking good review with just 4 hours of sleep. 
Let me catch up on my sleep and when I get up  I will unress...

shreyad27 Goldie
shreyad27
shreyad27

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
nice 1 Smile
purepunjabi IF-Rockerz
purepunjabi
purepunjabi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Loved this rain romance...description was so gud that i was visualizing the whole os.Winkthanx for pm and merry ChristmasHug
aimy. IF-Rockerz
aimy.
aimy.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
This is such an awesome christmas gift!!
I demand a prequel and sequel for this one :P
Loved the way you have pictured Vidushi's thoughts. And it was an aweosme reading experience :D
Thank you for the OS and the PM! :)
PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Damn it girl!! That was so wonderful to read! Belated Merry Christmas to you and thanks for this christmas gift! :D
Amazingly, I had been listening to the song 'Pakeezah'! The chorus of the song fit perfectly when she ran up to him and smashed her lip to his, in a desperate way to show how much she loved just through her actions!
I feel as if they really didn't need to even say those words to express it. The sheer desperation to be closer, to touch, to calm their heat for each other, to express their passion for each other and the need to be there no matter what for each other, hear and soul is enough to know how much they love each other.

And I was so surprised when you mentioned they are already married! Like seriously?! I thought these two were still single when they met during Sandhir's Engagement! LOL
And lo and behold! They are already married!

I loved it, Sasha!!

AnnieTongue

Edited by PhoenixRadar - 29 December 2014 at 11:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purepunjabi

SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SUV_Ashton

II  *Rains and Lovers*  II

"I love you because no two snowflakes are alike, and it is possible, if you stand tippy-toe, to walk between the raindrops. "   Did I mention how much i love these little quote things you always use! They are so cute!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vidushi watched from the room's window as it poured outside. Drops falling from the heaven, as they silently made contact with the earth. She loved the rains. She felt it was nature's way of purifying and cleansing itself and its surroundings. Whenever she thought about Purity, the only pure thing that came to her mind, was Parth. She sighed. Just saying his name over in her mind made her feel numb, but in a good way. She had not been able to come to terms with her feelings for him over the past few days. It's like she had never experienced that feeling. All it took to make her feel that was Sanyukta and Randhir's engagement party that they had gone for a few weeks back. Rain bringing purity. It's a beautiful and striking image.

Everything seemed to have changed for them. Them' she reflected upon that word again. Well maybe not for him, but things had certainly changed for her. She could feel a new aura whenever she was around him, her heart would start beating uncomfortably fast and she would become breathless easily. His sight was enough to make her want to run away and hide, because she was scared of her feelings. Scared of the new found passion that she wanted so desperately to explore and experience. Aw, this is so adorable, and so new. Vidushi being scared of her feelings for Parth! 

She wanted to touch him, to hold him and well...

Well she could not even get herself to pronounce those 3 words, without blushing a deep scarlet, though her inner self was on fire, she was burning and it hurt. His playfulness, his charm, his manners and his handsome face, all hurt her. They weren't of any comfort to her troubled soul. They only made things worse. She's in Love! *giggle*

She wanted to admit those four words desperately to herself, but she felt herself flaming. The rains outside raged and as the lightning struck across the sky it illuminated the dark patch and she suddenly found a new hope.Smile

She wanted it, she longed for it, rather craved would be a better way to put it, there was no denial. Awesome! Now she is back to her determined one!

I love him' she said it aloud to herself. The fire searing through her admission, she needed him now. This instant. Yesh! Get him girl!

She hurriedly left the room, in his pursuit, and rushed down the college corridors. It had been 2 months since they had been married. She had decided then that she'd never give this marriage a try. Never ever love him. But she had been wrong. She had fallen irrevocably for him and she needed to tell him that. What? They be Married? Woaaah!

She asked the servants hastily where he was, but they hadn't seen him. Her heart grew heavy. She was almost in despair now; if she didn't tell him tonight she would burst out of passion and desire. 

Poor girl! 

She heard the sound of piano being played from the music room. She stopped in her tracks as she silently entered the room. There he sat engrossed in his music as the rain pattered out in the terrace. I can picture this. And it is beautiful

She felt her heart tearing, blazing and throbbing. Parth felt her presence in the room and he opened his eyes and looked at her in surprise. Her chest was heaving. Aw. Aw. Aw...

Vidushi? What are you doing here' he asked slowly arising from his stool and walking towards her.

Her name, that's all that took to break the walls and tear her restraints away. She rushed across the hall, into his arms and smashed her lips into his. The wall had broken, as passion ebbed out of her urgent kiss. Parth was taken aback at first and then smiled into the kiss, as he responded with equal love and passion with which his princess was kissing him. As Vidushi deepened the kiss, their tongues fought for dominance and for once Parth let her have her way as he felt the desperation within her. She ran her hand through his soft hair fisting it and making him moan into the kiss, as she smiled. Finally *wiping happy tears*

They kissed for what seemed like eternity, before Vidushi tore away from the kiss and said,

I love you Parth' almost in a whisper. But it was loud enough for him to hear as his heart elated. Finally after all these years. He kissed her again, desperately and said between the kisses, I love you too princess'. The fire within her hadn't subsided yet and she knew that only the next level would extinguish it and give her relief. Aw. She said it. And he loves her too!

This is utter cuteness!

Make love to me.In the rain' she said to him her eyes burning with desire. He smirked and lifted her bridal style as he carried her out to the terrace, their lips never leaving each other. Heh? Whydya end it here?Embarrassed

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N:

Halo, my lovely koochieess! Big smileLOLLOL

MERRY CHRISTMASSS!!!!!! Embarrassed

So here is the OS I promised! Tadaaa!!!! LOLLOLLOL

Well THIS was NOT my Christmasyyy Surprise for which I used polls for earlier. (so chill guys, I wouldn't make it so pheeka pheekaLOLLOLLOL)

This was more like a short, random OS. I had written a similar one for DEK, but now I made it into a Vidarth one for you all.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So! What do you think of this one, tell me in the comments below. And don't forget to leave a like if you enjoyed reading this WinkWink

PS: I'll try to make the PROMISED one, HOTTER LOLLOLLOL (be prepared with ice-cubes, coolers and ointmentsLOLLOL)

Wait!!
You used to watch DEK too? *giggle*
Waiting for the hot os babes!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRadar

PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
What is DEK?

Go to top