India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

Uff Mere Dil Mei Thodi Khali Si Jagah Thi - A ZaYa OS

SticksAndStones IF-Dazzler
SticksAndStones
SticksAndStones

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hi all. This is for my sister. She's a doctor. And she's finally got promoted to a really high postition. I dream to be like that too. And I am sure with all your wishes, someday I will. And this is also for my roomie, coz she is going to Kerela for 7 days and I am really gonna miss her. So Shilpa (my roomie) this is for you. :)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hello miss. I am Zain. Umm, that's my seat." I look up. Ooh. He is so hot. Shut up Aaliya. Uski seat khali kr gadhi. You are sitting on his seat.

"Umm. This is seat number 32. I am pretty sure it's mine." I said handing over him the ticket. Ooohh! His hand just touched mine. Too inappropriate?

Uff. Mei bhi na. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Aaliya. And this gentleman is our college new comer HOTTIE and I am over him since the day he entered the college. And don't drool over him ok? He's mine. I blushed.

"Are you okay miss?" He asked seeing me blush. My blush vanished.

"Yeah. I- I get pink cheeks during cold." I said. It's a valid reason. I mean it's December going on. And it's the 30st. I always visit a movie theatre with my friends at New Years. One of my friends asked me to invite Zain too. So i was like- "OK". 

"Ohkk. I am pretty sure that's cute. Well.. Oh I am so sorry. It's 35. I am so sorry it's so dark I couldn't see the ticket clearly. I am so sorry miss. Really sorry. I-" This man is so cute! He apologizes so cutely. I am so dam lucky.

"It's okay Zain. I totally get it." He gives me his cute crooked smile. And then moves to the seat he was alloted to. I smiled sadly. But soon the smile turned into a really happy one as I noticed someone sitting on his allotted seat and the seat beside me? EMPTY.

"Excuse me? That's my seat." Zain said to a man sitting on his seat. The man looked up. Looks to me he is a PUNJABI.

"Oh ji tussi kaheki phikr krte ho ji? Actually ji humein na saath mei nahi seat mili. Teh meinu ithe bhitta ditta. Oh ji tussi fikr na lo ji. Oh ji uss Madam ke naal bhet jao ji. Sorry ji." The man pointed at me. I tried to act as normal as I could as I sensed a blush creeping up my neck. Uff. What do I do? 

"Oh no worries. I- I'll sit elsewhere." He smiled at me.

"No it's okay. Y- You- You can sit with.. me." I said stammering.

"Umm are you sure?" He asked.

"A 200 per cent." I smiled my 32 teeth to him. Hope I didn't look stupid.

The movie proceeded. Which movie? How would I know? My favourite person was sitting right next to me, and you expect me to watch a stupid movie? Gosh, you guys are so dumb. Dumber than I thought.

A couple of times he looked at me. Soon it came to an interval. All my friends went away to buy popcorn and snacks. I was about to leave too when I felt something pull my scarf. I looked back to see my scarf stuck to his shirt button. I smiled uncomfortably as he looked at me. 

"Oh I am so sorry miss. I-" Zain said as he tried to free my scarf from it.

"Can you please call me Aaliya? It seems so weird to me when you call me miss. I guess I am not old than you neither I need to be more respected than you. I know its common courtesy but-" He cut me off.

"Chill. I'll call you Aaliya. Fine?" I smiled to him. After a lot of groans and grumbles, I finally freed my scarf from his shirt. My hand unintentionally touched his chest. A little of the part was exposing as his few buttons on the top were open. I smiled again. I smile a lot!

"Would you like anything.. Aaliya?" Zain said.

"No. You don't need to go. My friends would bring stuff for us." I replied to which he smiled uneasily. "You don't need to smile like that. I have told them to bring some stuff for me and you."

"That was totally unnecessary." 

"Oh no. If you would not like to eat, I'll eat your stuff too." I laughed. He smiled at me as we sat back on our seats. "So you have seen me at college before?"

"Seen you? I love you." WHAT THE HELL? 

"Excuse me?" I said totally shocked.

"Did I say that out loud?" He asked sheepishly.

"You did. Really loud." I said. 

"I need to make a confession."

"I am pretty sure you do." I said.

"Well I have loved you from before college. I met you at a party. But I am sure you don't remember me. It was a small meeting. And I am pretty sure you have forgotten it till now." He said. SHUT UP. It was him? That man with blue braces and a really bad outfit was him? I liked him. I loved him then too. But this whole new version of him it's too good.

"I love you too." I said smiling. We hugged.

Totally lame na?
It has to be. It's my love story after all. :)

ooO

I dress up. It's the other day in school. It's 5th of Jan. I am so glad that the school's hottest guy is my boyfriend. I pull out a dark wash jeans and a white shirt and a brown jacket. I wear it and then put on my boots. It's so cold here at Dehradun. I put on my black cap. Ready to go.

I step out of my house thinking of taking a bus or a taxi when I see HIM standing in from of the house leaning against his car. His black stylish new AUDI. I smile at him.

"You? Here?" I asked. He just smiled back and hugged me. I was startled at first but then I hugged him. "Missing me?"

"More than anything." He pulled back. "Lets go." 

"Yeah." I said.

Title ka lehazz krte huye.
Bg song toh banta hai re.

Before reading the followring, start the music.
Hope it really gives a 'cherry on top' feeling.

I get down from the car as we reach the college. Zain comes from the other side and we entiwine our hands as we walk down the corridor. Everyone's eyes were on us. The girls burning in jealousy. Some girls looked at me as I shivered. Zain looked at me and handed me his jacket. I smiled to him. Aww, his cologne his so addicting. I lock my eyes into his brown orbs. 

Uff mere dil mein thodi khaali si jagah thi
Tune aake bin kiraaye ye jagah li
Kuch keh bhi na saki, ye kaisi bebasi
Yun chupke chupke aaya bin bulaya mehmaan

We both enter our class as I catch out with Yasmin, my friend, while Zain hugs Rizwan and Sean. I keep looking at him during the class as Rashmi Ma'am teaches us about the Romeo and Juliet. I relate things with their love story to ours. Ours is the most inappropriate but most cute love story ever told!

Humko na khabar kab kaise aaya wo (oo oo..)
Dil se khus-phus kya farmaya wo (oo oo..) {x2}

"So what do you think love is, Miss Haider?" I look up at Ma'am. Ma'am smiled at me. I looked at everyone who were staring at me. One pair of eyes looked at me lovingly.

"Ma'am love is magical. There is no deifnition to love. It generally is a friendship between a girl and a boy. You don't know you are in love with until you see the person daily and analyse things. All in all, love is MAGICAL." I looked at Zain and smiled.

"Good." Ma'am said to me.

Ho ho...
Uff tune aake bin kiraye ye jagah li
Uff.. mere dil mein thodi.. Uff
Mere dil mein... uff uff
Mere dil mein thodi khaali si jagah thi

Kya kya karaogi khwabon mein humse
(khwabon mein humse)
Badloon main rang kitne khamkha
Uda uda ban ke gubbara
Mera dil buddhu bechara
Haule haule tune pukaara
Jahaan bhi wahaan ye jaaye

"What do you think about love Mister Abdullah?" Ma'am asked Zain.

"Ma'am same as Miss Haider. Love is like the thing we generate from friendship." He looked at me. "But sometimes, it is just straight love. It's difficult to accept. It's difficult to confess. But Ma'am, being in love is the most wonderful feeling in the world." 

Chalo chalo yun aankhein meeche
Dheere dheere ye tere peeche
Zara zara ye kheenche kheenche
Dekho na dekho

After the class. We meet up at the cafetaria.

"I love you Mr. Abdullah." I said smiling as I put down a coffee in front of him. I had written "I LUV U" on it. Zain smiled.

"I love you too, Ms. Haider soon to be Mrs. Abdullah." He smiled as I hugged him tightly. Love is truly magical. Well said, me. :)

Tune aake bin kiraye ye jagah li

Uff mere dil mein thodi khaali si jagah thi

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazeballsAnnRosewoodank_23HARSHTAbloodshedszaya.harshikabutterfly20zayalove-Minion-

oriyu24 IF-Sizzlerz
oriyu24
oriyu24

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
This was totally awesome..
The song was cherry to the cake..
Just loved it..
Fabulous as ever..
-Minion- IF-Rockerz
-Minion-
-Minion-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
its cute and awesome one.
love it.
bloodsheds Goldie
bloodsheds
bloodsheds

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
This is the most sweetest OS I've come across Day Dreaming

It was great Tanu Clap Clap Clap
zayalove IF-Dazzler
zayalove
zayalove

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Love is magical
N so is ur writing ..
Really loved it.

Lots of love Alina
butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
it was awsome tanu...
very cute os..
do write more...
katmaan Goldie
katmaan
katmaan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Its so cute ...keep in writing tanu
taylor.swift Senior Member
taylor.swift
taylor.swift

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
awww it was so cute ,well said love is magical .did it happened to you ? keep writing
LOL :-*:-*
i mean lots of love
u r from delhi ? naa
p.s its too sardi naa here in delhi ,keep writing tanu

Go to top