Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Torture ke hazaar tareeke encyclopedia......QH Dec 23 rd (Page 2)

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danitrini

Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

Originally posted by ssrdj

Lol after watching promo i think more torture is coming ...anyway kv was looking hot Day Dreaming

After seeing promo I feel revenge track is on.She might try to defame Sanam but I guess Tanveer will be proven insane...
but i think ahil will again misunderstand sanam Ouch anyway kuch bhi dikaho but please ek scene SaHil ki honi chahiye episode mein Ouch today epi was boring Cry LOL

I disagree. I don't think aahil will misunderstand.
ok LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdjLovenarbhi

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockofages

nowadays 30 mins episode are divided like this...
Tanveer- 20 mins

faiz - 7 mins

khala -khalu & sanam/seher -2 mins

aahil/latif/rehan/fakir baba/sanam2/police officer-0.5 mins

Well said
ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Lol after watching promo i think more torture is coming ...anyway kv was looking hot Day Dreaming

After seeing promo I feel revenge track is on.She might try to defame Sanam but I guess Tanveer will be proven insane...
but i think ahil will again misunderstand sanam Ouch anyway kuch bhi dikaho but please ek scene SaHil ki honi chahiye episode mein Ouch today epi was boring Cry LOL

ok LOL

Mariya relax..I feel Tanveer's track is nearing end

flora212ShaitaanKiKhala

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjhari

Thanks dear

You are welcome
ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged

ok LOL

yes sari mujhe bhi lag raha hai aisa LOL chalo Good night Hug

ssrdjflora212

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Lets talk about some positives. 
Sanam is not crying anymore!! Ugh thank god! 

That scene where she was sitting on the stairs mulling about how to prove Billi is wrong. THAT was kinda releif, atleast she is THINKING now, earlier she was only being mahaan and kurbaniyan and all. I think this track of Billi trying to prove Sanam wrong is gonna backfire and she would be proven wrong, and Aahil would eventually start thinking something is wrong. Coz Billi would be proven wrong. 

How?

First, the Mujra scene, it kinda gave a hint to Aahil she was deffo dancing for hi "izzat" no matter how lame was that LOL 
He got confused again. Funny thing is, he gets trapped all the time for the trap he spreads LOL

Second. This signing papers, she still would come tomorrow for signing. Keeping aside my doubts she is Seher or not, I thought she is Seher, but we all thought same about the dance too, and proven wrong.
I guess we have seen so many wrongs, so if any thing right is also being done, we would be forced to conclude it as WRONG! LOL

That poison promo. I guess there is something good gonna be coming out of that. 

No matter how lame is this torture track is, how many ways of torturing they use, this would come out as a positive outcome. 

Most important thing is, this is the same track when like earlier days when Billi was trying everything and failing, instead getting them closer..

I think this IS the track for Billi's downfall, where revenge would also be a part..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdjRaingoddessflora212

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged

ok LOL

yes sari mujhe bhi lag raha hai aisa LOL chalo Good night Hug

Good night
Hug
ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Lets talk about some positives.
Sanam is not crying anymore!! Ugh thank god!

That scene where she was sitting on the stairs mulling about how to prove Billi is wrong. THAT was kinda releif, atleast she is THINKING now, earlier she was only being mahaan and kurbaniyan and all. I think this track of Billi trying to prove Sanam wrong is gonna backfire and she would be proven wrong, and Aahil would eventually start thinking something is wrong. Coz Billi would be proven wrong.

How?

First, the Mujra scene, it kinda gave a hint to Aahil she was deffo dancing for hi "izzat" no matter how lame was thatLOL
He got confused again. Funny thing is, he gets trapped all the time for the trap he spreadsLOL

Second. This signing papers, she still would come tomorrow for signing. Keeping aside my doubts she is Seher or not, I thought she is Seher, but we all thought same about the dance too, and proven wrong.
I guess we have seen so many wrongs, so if any thing right is also being done, we would be forced to conclude it as WRONG!LOL

That poison promo. I guess there is something good gonna be coming out of that.

No matter how lame is this torture track is, how many ways of torturing they use, this would come out as a positive outcome.

Most important thing is, this is the same track when like earlier days when Billi was trying everything and failing, instead getting them closer..

I think this IS the track for Billi's downfall, where revenge would also be a part..

Yea Prags

Even I m positive this time...Tanveer's plans are getting back fired.

Aahil will definitely sense something wrong

RaingoddessMs.Sherlocked

Go to top